Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

James McClean

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 289290291292293 465>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2017 at 10:25pm
Works hard always
That was about it tonight sadly
Sponsored Links

greengooner View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greengooner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2017 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by greengooner greengooner wrote:

Was brilliant tonight.

You could argue the yellow was avoidable, and following it, he could have ended up sent off.

But his attitude was incredible. I hope he brought it into the dressing room after the game and he knocked the bo**ix out of a few of the other players who never looked arsed all night.

His anger during the game and post-match reminded me of Keano. Respect.

What game were you watching?! He got a new arsehole torn by the right back in the first half, aswell as Ward did.

Disagree - Ward has his arsehole torn apart first half. 

IIRC, McCLean is not our full back? BUt maybe with MONs tactics he had two full backs on the left...Ermm

ALL the team were appalling first half. However the only player who bothered to come out for the second half was McClean - unless YOU were watching a different game - who played better than McClean?

Platini are you listening
You'd better keep your trophy glistening
Cos we'll be over next year
To drink all your beer,
Walking in an Irish Wonderland.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2017 at 10:31pm

Was brilliant tonight.

You could argue the yellow was avoidable, and following it, he could have ended up sent off.

But his attitude was incredible. I hope he brought it into the dressing room after the game and he knocked the bo**ix out of a few of the other players who never looked arsed all night.

What game were you watching?! He got a new arsehole torn by the right back in the first half, aswell as Ward did.

IIRC, McCLean is not our full back? BUt maybe with MONs tactics he had two full backs on the left...Ermm

ALL the team were appalling first half. However the only player who bothered to come out for the second half was McClean - unless YOU were watching a different game - who played better than McClean?

Who cares who bothered to come out the 2nd half, it's a team game, and the team performance was absolutely shocking so no one comes out with credit so get out his arse.

Man of the Match award goes to the people who bothered to travel all that way to watch that crock of sh*te

Edited by coyne - 02 Sep 2017 at 10:31pm
greengooner View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greengooner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2017 at 10:42pm

Was brilliant tonight.

Who cares who bothered to come out the 2nd half, it's a team game, and the team performance was absolutely shocking so no one comes out with credit so get out his arse.

Man of the Match award goes to the people who bothered to travel all that way to watch that crock of sh*te
......and this thread is about.....???? LOLLOLLOL

McClean was IReland's best player, unless you can volunteer someone else.

I'd agree with you that the fans deserved more credit than the entire team and management tonight.
Platini are you listening
You'd better keep your trophy glistening
Cos we'll be over next year
To drink all your beer,
Walking in an Irish Wonderland.
Fozzy B View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozzy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 10:59pm
almost a cert to start in Cardiff. every time he goes into a 50 -50 on Monday night, i am hiding behind the nearest sofa. its time for calm heads and good decision making, but this is jimmy mc we are taking about. roll on Cardiff.
Irish2011 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Fozzy B Fozzy B wrote:

almost a cert to start in Cardiff. every time he goes into a 50 -50 on Monday night, i am hiding behind the nearest sofa. its time for calm heads and good decision making, but this is jimmy mc we are taking about. roll on Cardiff.
I'd start o'dowda over McClean.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 12:31am
I wouldn't start McClean Monday, if we're still in the game with 25/30 minutes left then bring him on to run direct at the Welsh backline. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 12:39pm
McClean will start no doubt about it and rightly so. One of our best preformers this campaign.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 12:50pm
He'll definitely start, he has to.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 1:02pm
He’s been good for us but was comically over-pumped against Serbia. Fans will love it but you need a cool head on a football pitch . We would have gotten something against the Serbs if we had cool heads . A draw in that game would have made a difference now..
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2017 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

He’s been good for us but was comically over-pumped against Serbia. Fans will love it but you need a cool head on a football pitch . We would have gotten something against the Serbs if we had cool heads . A draw in that game would have made a difference now..
agree, can lack composure and game intelligence
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 7:50am
Originally posted by Fozzy B Fozzy B wrote:

That's always a worry with JM he can get carried away.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 9:49pm
Cometh the hour cometh the hour.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
peterbelfast View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterbelfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 10:00pm
pure legend
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 10:01pm
It's an awful pity McClean is British. 

He's a good lad to have for the IRISH team. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 10:03pm
Pure green in his blood. Brilliant.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 10:06pm
Dont think i could love this man any more than i already do
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 10:07pm
Thought he wouldve started as sub tonight and come on as an impact but thats why the bollocks delaney pays oneill big money! Showed with his late card,couldve been red, that he loses composure too easily in pressure situations but hes a player youve got to like when hes on your team.hated the **** when he was celebrating derry goals in front of the jodi though the f**ker.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 289290291292293 465>
  Share Topic