Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

James McClean

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 465>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 4:50pm
Left foot?

He has a good skull on him as well.
It's Jack Shat
Sponsored Links

davekoolhill View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davekoolhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 4:51pm
Great header, McClean, a class act. 
Twitter: DaveOGrady1
Weecounty View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weecounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 4:52pm
Great headerClap
ballymacB View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ballymacB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 5:07pm
Jesus he's makin the step up, the best of our players these days seem to be benefitting from league of Ireland rather than goin to English academies
bann the tolls View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bann the tolls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 5:07pm
Clap
Absolutely Use View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Absolutely Use Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 5:09pm
He is so powerful, he is a real handful for defenders.
Say nothing till you hear more
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 5:13pm
Very impressive today. Tracking back and chasing down players. Absolutely swashbuckling.
If he keeps this up, he could well be the wildcard for Poland.
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 5:26pm
Hes a threat no doubt . Good point about players moving from LOI doin well in England . Goes to show there is nothing wrong with the youth academies over here . GAA is what holds back the game unfortunately .
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by Stoked Up Stoked Up wrote:

Very impressive today. Tracking back and chasing down players. Absolutely swashbuckling.

Fully agreed!! What a meteoric rise for James McClean Clap I'm very impressed with the fact he looks so comfortable in this environment , he doesn't seem at all fazed which is great to see!
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 5:32pm
How did kearns play for peterboro?
Dunne23 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunne23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 5:37pm
Kearns looked decent, played quite central and looked comfortable. McClean played well, but I'm still not entirely convinced. You look at Brady, and you see class, McClean is like Coleman, very brave and hard working, but lacks that touch of composure.
Anto View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by Stoked Up Stoked Up wrote:

Fully agreed!! What a meteoric rise for James McClean Clap I'm very impressed with the fact he looks so comfortable in this environment , he doesn't seem at all fazed which is great to see!

I'm curious to see who will have to make way for him and any new additions to the squad. The likes of Cox and Fahey are probably in trouble. 
Belfast Green View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belfast Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 5:42pm
Thought McClean was excellent today, he's great on the ball, good in the air, tracks back when required and his overall work rate was impressive.

Dano View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 6:05pm
My first time watching him play for Sunderland, looks like a real player. If he can keep up this type of form there is a very good chance he will take the place of Liam Lawrence in the Euros squad
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 6:20pm
What does the right hand side of the Chelsea team look like nowadays. Thats James next task for Sunderland!
It's Jack Shat
bann the tolls View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bann the tolls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by Dano Dano wrote:

My first time watching him play for Sunderland, looks like a real player. If he can keep up this type of form there is a very good chance he will take the place of Liam Lawrence in the Euros squad
Liam Lawrence chances of being in the euro squad are very slim as he's been out of the picture since the russia at home match
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Dunne23 Dunne23 wrote:

Kearns looked decent, played quite central and looked comfortable. McClean played well, but I'm still not entirely convinced. You look at Brady, and you see class, McClean is like Coleman, very brave and hard working, but lacks that touch of composure.

True. His touch isnt the best but he is direct . Hes only a young fella anyway !!
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2012 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Hes a threat no doubt . Good point about players moving from LOI doin well in England . Goes to show there is nothing wrong with the youth academies over here . GAA is what holds back the game unfortunately .
i believe the complete opposite, all the players who came from the LOI have played GAA to a high level, long , doyle, hunt, meyler. Even going back to Niall Quinn and Kevin Moran, the GAA did those no harm.
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 465>
  Share Topic