You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

James McClean

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 317318319320321 465>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

Great response from him to a poster on Twitter who offered him a lift to Derby if he needed one. He said he had a Range Rover, BMW and a Mercedes so he would drive himself!

ClapClapClap
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

Great response from him to a poster on Twitter who offered him a lift to Derby if he needed one. He said he had a Range Rover, BMW and a Mercedes so he would drive himself!
LOL, fck all the pc crap, just keep your sense of humour James
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 9:33pm
Tried to hack down De Bruyne ref played advantage and de Bruyne went on to score, mcclean got booked

Most on twitter are saying it was as bad if not worse than the tackle on Sane on Sunday
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Tried to hack down De Bruyne ref played advantage and de Bruyne went on to score, mcclean got booked

Most on twitter are saying it was as bad if not worse than the tackle on Sane on Sunday

They’d be grossly over reacting so. James is a good two yards away from even touching KDB.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 10:32pm
https://imgtc.com/w/D7VPxiX here's the career ending tackle 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 10:39pm
Luckily De Bruyne was too quick
Was high and reckless
inlikeflynn View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlikeflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 10:44pm

Luckily De Bruyne was too quick
Was high and reckless
McClean fairly put some speed on as well.
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 10:45pm
What a complete over exaggerationLOLLOLLOL

Slid into it, 1 foot stretched and the other trailing from a yard away and made minimal contact.

Wasnt like he went in too footed, or even high on him.. or actually made any real contactLOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 10:49pm
I thought it would be worse after reading twitter
Nowhere near as bad as the one on Sane
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

https://imgtc.com/w/D7VPxiX here's the career ending tackle 

If that tackle ends anyone’s career, it’s James's. Left on his arse
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 11:20pm
After seeing it on MOTD, it was a pretty bad tackle now. Looks worse on the TV as opposed to a phone
No intentions of getting the ball

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 31 Jan 2018 at 11:20pm
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 12:18am
Jesus there was f**k all in that, he just tried to hook his leg and take him down.
We're decent enough..
KING-CON View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KING-CON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 12:27am
Match of the Day went through all the bad tackles in the game and didn’t mention it. It’s a massive nonevent.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 6:24am

After seeing it on MOTD, it was a pretty bad tackle now. Looks worse on the TV as opposed to a phone

You’re an absolute clown.
First you didn’t see it, just what twitter told you, then you did see it but on a phone and it looked fine, then you saw on it on tv and it was awful despite getting f**k all coverage.
just keep digging
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 8:14am
I much rather players like de bruyne than mcclean. McClean gets so much leeway on here becAuse of the effort he puts in on the pitch for Ireland.   If he was a rangers player I don't think he would get the same leeway.
AKA pedantic kunt
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 9:43am
I don't think anyone on here wouldn't prefer de Bruyne to McClean?
We're decent enough..
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 9:43am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

You’re an absolute clown.
First you didn’t see it, just what twitter told you, then you did see it but on a phone and it looked fine, then you saw on it on tv and it was awful despite getting f**k all coverage.
just keep digging

I admit, I have flip flopped over the incident a few times. LOL

Several journalists reporting from the game on Twitter said it was worse than the tackle on Sane. I reported this. This was bollocks.

I saw it on my phone and it didn't look as bad, but being honest and with the blinkers off (I'm a big fan of McClean, but call things as I see them) it didn't look too good on MOTD whether they highlighted it in the after game analysis or not.
I got a clearer view of it on a widescreen TV than a phone. He flies in, nowhere near the ball and kind of leads with his heel. His only intention is to take the man down. In a way its similar to the tackle on Sane, in that the only intention is to stop a man running at their defence, but the only difference is he doesn't make contact. It looks bad as the gasps by the crowd and commentator prove. De Bruyne was lucky. Yellow card was a correct decision

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 01 Feb 2018 at 9:47am
Icy Bread People View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icy Bread People Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 9:47am
Would be surprised if he's in the Premiership next season, not up to the standard. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 317318319320321 465>
  Share Topic