Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

James McClean

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282283284285286 465>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 8:32pm
Keogh not too impressed with McCLean's request apparently Ouch

"Oi that's my facking number you Londonderry mug!!" 

I'll get me coat Embarrassed
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sponsored Links

Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

I don't know how likely it would be against Wales but if they wanted to push his buttons and get him to react angrily, they'd only have to make 'terrorist' comments to him about McGuinness.

He listens to f**k the IRA most weeks, for a long period of time his own fans showed him no love. It'll take a lot more then that.

He'll play out of his skin for two friends and the city of Derry on Friday evening.

I've met James twice, once for a photo and a second time he sat with a few of us in hotel lobby for a while he's a real class act as a person. And come Friday, he'll not let us down, he doesn't let his country down

Nailed it.  All criticism and abuse rolls off him.  He'll bust a gut for us Friday and play for the memory of his two sadly lost Derry boys in the space of a couple of days.  He'll just need to time his tackles to perfection as his adrenalin will surely be absolutely racing.

I should clarify that I was suggesting potential abuse from a Welsh player could get him riled. Obviously it would be an extremely distasteful thing to do or say from a fellow professional in speaking ill of the dead.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 8:51pm
I think any potential abuse from an opposition player would probably be a lot more likely if we were playing Scotland or that pub team up the road and even then it's more likely it'd be coming from the fans rather than the players.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 8:55pm
Great tribute from McClean , hopefully he has the preformance to go with it
Joe Stalin View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 9:08pm
I think Roy has this spot on - important that we mark Ryan's passing but keeping a focus is paramount here. James needs to channel his emotions carefully here.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 9:48pm
Will james be going to these funerals i wonder?
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 10:20pm
he would do well to have his sensible head on and not his headless chicken one with needless bookings
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 11:56pm

Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

I don't know how likely it would be against Wales but if they wanted to push his buttons and get him to react angrily, they'd only have to make 'terrorist' comments to him about McGuinness.

He listens to f**k the IRA most weeks, for a long period of time his own fans showed him no love. It'll take a lot more then that.

He'll play out of his skin for two friends and the city of Derry on Friday evening.

I've met James twice, once for a photo and a second time he sat with a few of us in hotel lobby for a while he's a real class act as a person. And come Friday, he'll not let us down, he doesn't let his country down

Nailed it.  All criticism and abuse rolls off him.  He'll bust a gut for us Friday and play for the memory of his two sadly lost Derry boys in the space of a couple of days.  He'll just need to time his tackles to perfection as his adrenalin will surely be absolutely racing.

I should clarify that I was suggesting potential abuse from a Welsh player could get him riled. Obviously it would be an extremely distasteful thing to do or say from a fellow professional in speaking ill of the dead.

I don't think it would rile him at all. I think it would motivate him, I think he enjoys being a thorn in the side of people. Do you honestly believe it sits well with certain players in the WBA team that James McClean turned his back on the British Anthem for example. 

Wearing 5 in memory of his friend, is a lovely gesture and something I hope motivates him immensely.. McClean will rip either of those Wales wing backs to pieces if he shows up, played superb this weekend. 

I hope James' chant is roaring around the Aviva on Friday evening as it was in Vienna. I dare say, he is the most passionate Irishman in the side.

Edited by SByrne24 - 22 Mar 2017 at 12:02am
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 12:38am
James was at Ryan's wake tonight so I don't think he will be at the funerals
"Not one cent" - RTID on Mark Quigley's pay-off from Shamrock
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 12:48am
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

James was at Ryan's wake tonight so I don't think he will be at the funerals
ya i was just thinking will his head be right for such a big game with all this going on. Hope so.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 12:52am
ccfcmurphy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 11:03pm
5/2 to get booked , can see him being too emotionally charged and taking off the jersey when he scores the winner , easy money
There's no point being the richest man in the graveyard
fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 7:13am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

LOLClapLOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 9:11am
Originally posted by ccfcmurphy ccfcmurphy wrote:

5/2 to get booked , can see him being too emotionally charged and taking off the jersey when he scores the winner , easy money

By the sound of some on here he's going to be coming onto the pitch wearing a balaclava ready to kneecap the first Welsh player that comes near him
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 9:22am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

By the sound of some on here he's going to be coming onto the pitch wearing a balaclava ready to kneecap the first Welsh player that comes near him
did you get odds on that?
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 9:25am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

32/1
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2017 at 10:03am
Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

32/1
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282283284285286 465>
  Share Topic