James McClean

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 438439440441442 465>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by jackshat jackshat wrote:

Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Originally posted by farfar farfar wrote:

Played rb on the weekend Thumbs Up

LOL

I can't see why he cannot play on the right hand side of our midfield. Coleman is a quality player. 

Ya great he played against Tamworth at RB, lets throw him in against Spain in the same position. Embarrassed

I can't see either why he cant play on the right hand side of midfield. But he shouldn't (and wont) start ahead of Duff, McGeady and Hunt. He's having a mare of a season and if you don't believe me go on to the Everton message boards. He's great at running and beating players but has little or no end product.

You have also described the two players in red. McGeady especially. 

mcgeady who scored against macedonia , scored against andorra and put the ball on dunnes head against armenia and put through keane for goal against estonia.

dont talk sh*te

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Sponsored Links

JimmyG View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 1:34pm

LOL

I can't see why he cannot play on the right hand side of our midfield. Coleman is a quality player. 

Ya great he played against Tamworth at RB, lets throw him in against Spain in the same position. Embarrassed

I can't see either why he cant play on the right hand side of midfield. But he shouldn't (and wont) start ahead of Duff, McGeady and Hunt. He's having a mare of a season and if you don't believe me go on to the Everton message boards. He's great at running and beating players but has little or no end product.
This could just as easily be applied to Mc Geady but I agree he is very unlikely to get ahead of Duff, Mc Geady or Hunt in the pecking order if all are fit in June.
Football is all very well a good game for rough girls, but
not for delicate boys.
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 1:32pm

LOL

You have also described the two players in red. McGeady especially. 
It's Jack Shat
farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 1:27pm

LOL

I really am so Embarrassed look at the question you mong.
Edit- It wasnt even a question it was a false statement.

Edited by farfar - 12 Jan 2012 at 1:29pm
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 1:24pm

LOL

davekoolhill View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davekoolhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 1:13pm
TBH, some people are saying that having McClean on the left and Coleman on the right would be brilliant. 

I think they would both be class lads to spring from the bench. 
Twitter: DaveOGrady1
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 1:04pm

LOL

It's Jack Shat
farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by heyirish heyirish wrote:

Originally posted by ilovetrap ilovetrap wrote:

coleman should be a cert,cover for full back and the wing,leave mcshane at home.

Coleman should be in the starting 11 never mind the 23 man squad. 

where should he start bearing in mind he hasnt played right back for Everton in about 18 months

Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by heyirish heyirish wrote:

coleman should be a cert,cover for full back and the wing,leave mcshane at home.

where should he start bearing in mind he hasnt played right back for Everton in about 18 months

And that he's been relatively poor in an underperforming team all season
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 12:51pm

who would you drop ? coleman has been poor both times i saw him play for ireland .
if he was a playing any good at training trap would pick him or send him on but he hasnt.
he might be good enough but he certainly isnt playing well enough
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 12:42pm

karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2012 at 12:41pm

It's Jack Shat
ilovetrap View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan
McShane = Legend

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovetrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 6:05pm
trapforpresident View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapforpresident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 4:49pm
Mcclean has a great chance of making the final 23 if he keeps his present form up.
along with mcgeady duff and hunt with lawrence and coleman missing out .
dotts101 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dotts101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 12:51am
would prefer wilson to clark if talking about versatility, consistently doing it for stoke
The Drifter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 4:10pm
fail to see how nobody has mentioned ciaran clark for the euro2012 squad, the lad is a versatile player who will come in handy in a tournament like this, where if we got an injury to a central midfielder or a centre back he could slot in. him and mcclean would have to be outside bets for the squad. is it any wonder that when clark is played in his preferred position he has managed to play brilliantly against chelsea and bag a goal in the fa cup? people are getting too caught up in the mcclean hype at the moment and forgetting clark Thumbs Up

Edited by The Drifter - 10 Jan 2012 at 4:11pm
My dream has always been to play for the Republic of Ireland - James McClean.
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

James is in the squad for next months friendly (barring any injuries)

James pinch keoghs spot in the squad. 

how do you know he is in the next squad???

and keogh doesnt have a place , he wont make the plane to poland

James was back in Derry last week he has already been told that he is in the squad.

I hope keogh doesn't have a place but he was in the previous couple of squads hence my reference to taking his spot.
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 1:29pm
In fairness, we will be underdogs for each match, so not that unlikely that we will get beaten in the three matches.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 438439440441442 465>
  Share Topic