FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

James McClean

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 394395396397398 465>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by trapnoclue trapnoclue wrote:

roger none of us have seen much of coleman and mccarthy in green cos trap point blank refuses to play them!mcclean v hunt is no contest,if he leaves mcclean at home it will be the worst bit of managment in football history!
If that were true, they would have zero caps and callups between them
Sponsored Links

trapnoclue View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Eh, make that suspended 11 times now

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapnoclue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 4:36pm
roger none of us have seen much of coleman and mccarthy in green cos trap point blank refuses to play them!mcclean v hunt is no contest,if he leaves mcclean at home it will be the worst bit of managment in football history!
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by Terry Phelan Terry Phelan wrote:

LOL
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by JammyDodger JammyDodger wrote:

Originally posted by Gar-Dublin Gar-Dublin wrote:

Mcclean, Coleman, McCarthy would flourish at the Euros... playing with no fear and having a real go.

who said they will play with no fear ? both coleman and mccarthy had massive nerves the night against uruguay , coleman more than mccarthy but neither did enouhg that night
Seamus Coleman didn't play against Uruguay

He was too scared Terry

LOL nice one dodger LOL apologies lads , which game was i thinking of ? he was poor anyway , far from unfearful

a young fella playing with no fear is a brilliant thing but i havent seen it from coleman in the green or mccarthy either...

Wales game I would think, he wasn't great that night

yes thats the one terry. he should have been making hay that night , everyone else was e.g cox...

Cox didn't play against Wales LOL

LOLEmbarrassed getting that one mixed up with Norn iron now right ? EmbarrassedLOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 4:32pm

THe buy out clause is a gamble either way. Derry are a newly formed club with no debts and are inline to play in a brand new stadium soon to be constructed at not cost to them. They arent as hard up as other LOI clubs so, unless its a big figure, it might be worth taking a chance and holding on to the sell on clause.

Terry Phelan View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry Phelan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 3:30pm
LOL

Mcclean, Coleman, McCarthy would flourish at the Euros... playing with no fear and having a real go.

who said they will play with no fear ? both coleman and mccarthy had massive nerves the night against uruguay , coleman more than mccarthy but neither did enouhg that night

He was too scared Terry

LOL nice one dodger LOL apologies lads , which game was i thinking of ? he was poor anyway , far from unfearful

a young fella playing with no fear is a brilliant thing but i havent seen it from coleman in the green or mccarthy either...

yes thats the one terry. he should have been making hay that night , everyone else was e.g cox...

Cox didn't play against Wales LOL
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 3:23pm

He was too scared Terry

Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry Phelan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 3:18pm

He was too scared Terry

TheTard View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheTard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 3:12pm
Think he has to go but not at the expense of steven hunt, its still a bit away, one injury to the squad and hes in.... destroyed qpr at the weekend, although it was only like young
rainpaulo View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainpaulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 3:10pm

He was too scared Terry

Well maybe if Trap gave them a bit of encouragement when they are with Ireland it might help,instead of undermining them by leaving them as unused subs in friendlies or bringing on no hopers  ahead of them...manage them and they just might lose that fear factor.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 2:55pm

He was too scared Terry

tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Wearside Bhoy Wearside Bhoy wrote:

I see SAFC are looking to buy out the 15% sell on clause that Derry City currently have on JM.
Reading did the same with Kevin Doyle and Cork City IIRC
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 2:21pm
I have a feeling we could be seeing 120 minutes of this lad tonightDead
It's Jack Shat
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

I think McClean should be on the plane. His form is good and his enthusiasm in a group setting will be infectious. 

But with all that said, I don't know if he's over-rated but people are certainly jumping on the bandwagon quickly. It's the modern day Sky effect I suppose. Instant heroes, everyone's the next big thing. But in reality, he has started just 12 league games and featured in 3 more. 4 goals, 3 assists. Barring Arsenal, all the goals/assists have come against teams 10th or below. He hasn't gone to Old Trafford and lit up some established full-back. This is not intended to shoot him down but just more a case of reminding people that he is young and adjusting to the game in England. But to-date, he's done well. I hope he continues to develop. Perhaps Poland will give him a bit of a chance. 

AMEN[/QUOTE]
You seem intent on discreditting his impact, yet the only thing that is relevant imo is he better that the squad alternative in that position, namely stephen Hunt? answer is yes.

Teams are doubling up now on McClean, that shows how much of a threat he is, whens the last time somene doubled up on Stephen Hunt? Hunty is a great lad, but thre is simply no room for sentitment.

McGeady has played well for us, but his delivery is still very ineffective imo.

i don't think coleman deserves to be in the 23 tbh
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry Phelan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 1:41pm

He was too scared Terry
LOLLOL
JammyDodger View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JammyDodger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 1:41pm

He was too scared Terry
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry Phelan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 1:40pm

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 1:34pm

Wearside Bhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wearside Bhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 1:14pm
I see SAFC are looking to buy out the 15% sell on clause that Derry City currently have on JM.
TJ Doyles,Sunderland probably the best Irish pub in the world.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 394395396397398 465>
  Share Topic