You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - YBIG  Quiz  Scruffy Murphys - Over €2000 raised
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG Quiz Scruffy Murphys - Over €2000 raised

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 23>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2011 at 7:15am
good call windbag, any designers out there? Drog addict is away now, anyone else?Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2011 at 7:18am
Belfast green nvidic?

Also CookieMonster and Amanda, where are ye?!
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Justice No. 1 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2011 at 5:17pm
Was in brogans earlier and joined a team of randomers for the first five rounds. Needless to say team I was on were winning when I left to go home.
Can't wait to make all ye ****s who accused the gay Tinkers of cheating last year eat yer words when we win again this year. f**king begrudgers! Line up to be announced soon
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 7:31am
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

Lads, will ye post up what prizes you can get so we can get a list going? Thumbs Up (or PM me if ye dont want to post it up like a few lads have done already Clap)

BUMP Thumbs Up

and Role call

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Big podge
lurleen
windbag
shoveonyournicks
eire32 via helicopter
babysis
McG
flick
Guf
Roll_it_There
ericdogg Thumbs Up
Sham157 (for birthdays drinks)
Trap Junior
The count + 2
Gerk + 2
Bob Hoskins + 3

sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 1:19pm
I'll throw in a bottle of whiskey or something. Probably owe it after last year.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

I'll throw in a bottle of whiskey or something. Probably owe it after last year.
LOL

They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Belfast green nvidic?

Also CookieMonster and Amanda, where are ye?!

could have a problemo with work that night but will try and arrange somethin Beer
Are the Gay Tinkers not suspended pending the outcome of the iPhonegate Tribunal? Evil Smile
I used to be a schizophrenic.......and so was I
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Great effort lads!Unfortunately I won't be there myself, but if I can help with the quiz, let me know. Organize and make 2 of them each month in the pub I work in, so tons of questions ready to go. I'll gladly make a special YBIG one with some novelty questions thrown in!
Stevo, you should do a Quiz Night fundraiser in your local for YBIG and we can all go for a weekend in the Dam to support it Thumbs UpPartyBeerHug
Lurleen Lumpkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lurleen Lumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Cookie Monster wrote:

Great effort lads!Unfortunately I won't be there myself, but if I can help with the quiz, let me know. Organize and make 2 of them each month in the pub I work in, so tons of questions ready to go. I'll gladly make a special YBIG one with some novelty questions thrown in!
Stevo, you should do a Quiz Night fundraiser in your local for YBIG and we can all go for a weekend in the Dam to support it Thumbs UpPartyBeerHug

Sounds like I plan to me. Bags the couch in Steve's gaff!! LOLLOL
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by Lurleen Lumpkin Lurleen Lumpkin wrote:

I'll take Sean's cot if all else fails Handshake
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 5:21am
Reddladd will be there. Probably travelling solo so will be looking to join/make up a team with others.

I will bring a box of USA assorted!
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 5:30am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Reddladd will be there. Probably travelling solo so will be looking to join/make up a team with others.

I will bring a box of USA assorted!

Im on my own too if you want to make up a team Smile
First Commander-Galway Regatta
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 7:42am

Not a bad plan of course, but we would need some fans here to rally the cause! And that means hotels! Good news though Lurleen, I'll make sure they have a channel 13 just as in Skopje for you guys! Wink

Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lurleen Lumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 11:31am

Not a bad plan of course, but we would need some fans here to rally the cause! And that means hotels! Good news though Lurleen, I'll make sure they have a channel 13 just as in Skopje for you guys! Wink

LOLThumbs Up
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 12:15pm
cheating gay tinkers Thumbs Down
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Belfast Green View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belfast Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 4:39pm

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 4:42pm
great stuff Belfast Green, will you email me on the full size image?Clap

on another note, some quality prizes coming in, will post up early next week Thumbs Up
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lurleen Lumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 6:42pm
What time will this be kicking off at?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 23>
  Share Topic