New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - YBIG  Quiz  Scruffy Murphys - Over €2000 raised

YBIG Quiz Scruffy Murphys - Over €2000 raised

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 23>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2011 at 7:15am
good call windbag, any designers out there? Drog addict is away now, anyone else?Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2011 at 7:18am
Belfast green nvidic?

Also CookieMonster and Amanda, where are ye?!
Justice No. 1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2011 at 5:17pm
Was in brogans earlier and joined a team of randomers for the first five rounds. Needless to say team I was on were winning when I left to go home.
Can't wait to make all ye ****s who accused the gay Tinkers of cheating last year eat yer words when we win again this year. f**king begrudgers! Line up to be announced soon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 7:31am

Lads, will ye post up what prizes you can get so we can get a list going? Thumbs Up (or PM me if ye dont want to post it up like a few lads have done already Clap)

BUMP Thumbs Up

and Role call

Big podge
lurleen
windbag
shoveonyournicks
eire32 via helicopter
babysis
McG
flick
Guf
Roll_it_There
ericdogg Thumbs Up
Sham157 (for birthdays drinks)
Trap Junior
The count + 2
Gerk + 2
Bob Hoskins + 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 1:19pm
I'll throw in a bottle of whiskey or something. Probably owe it after last year.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 1:46pm

I'll throw in a bottle of whiskey or something. Probably owe it after last year.

Cookie Monster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 5:16pm

Belfast green nvidic?

Also CookieMonster and Amanda, where are ye?!

could have a problemo with work that night but will try and arrange somethin Beer
Are the Gay Tinkers not suspended pending the outcome of the iPhonegate Tribunal? Evil Smile
I used to be a schizophrenic.......and so was I

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Great effort lads!Unfortunately I won't be there myself, but if I can help with the quiz, let me know. Organize and make 2 of them each month in the pub I work in, so tons of questions ready to go. I'll gladly make a special YBIG one with some novelty questions thrown in!
Stevo, you should do a Quiz Night fundraiser in your local for YBIG and we can all go for a weekend in the Dam to support it Thumbs UpPartyBeerHug
Lurleen Lumpkin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lurleen Lumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Cookie Monster wrote:

Great effort lads!Unfortunately I won't be there myself, but if I can help with the quiz, let me know. Organize and make 2 of them each month in the pub I work in, so tons of questions ready to go. I'll gladly make a special YBIG one with some novelty questions thrown in!
Stevo, you should do a Quiz Night fundraiser in your local for YBIG and we can all go for a weekend in the Dam to support it Thumbs UpPartyBeerHug

Sounds like I plan to me. Bags the couch in Steve's gaff!! LOLLOL
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by Lurleen Lumpkin Lurleen Lumpkin wrote:

I'll take Sean's cot if all else fails Handshake

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 5:21am
Reddladd will be there. Probably travelling solo so will be looking to join/make up a team with others.

I will bring a box of USA assorted!
Babysis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 5:30am

Reddladd will be there. Probably travelling solo so will be looking to join/make up a team with others.

I will bring a box of USA assorted!

Im on my own too if you want to make up a team Smile
First Commander-Galway Regatta

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 7:42am

Not a bad plan of course, but we would need some fans here to rally the cause! And that means hotels! Good news though Lurleen, I'll make sure they have a channel 13 just as in Skopje for you guys! Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lurleen Lumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 11:31am

Not a bad plan of course, but we would need some fans here to rally the cause! And that means hotels! Good news though Lurleen, I'll make sure they have a channel 13 just as in Skopje for you guys! Wink

LOLThumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 12:15pm
cheating gay tinkers Thumbs Down
Belfast Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belfast Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 4:39pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 4:42pm
great stuff Belfast Green, will you email me on the full size image?Clap

on another note, some quality prizes coming in, will post up early next week Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lurleen Lumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 6:42pm
What time will this be kicking off at?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 23>