You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Osama Bin Laden brown bread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:19am
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

The new world's most wanted man Whitey Bulger is livin the life out in Connemara.

There's a $2m reward waiting for ya if you give info to the FBI which leads to his arrest Wink

"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:28am
Originally posted by colemany2k colemany2k wrote:

Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

The new world's most wanted man Whitey Bulger is livin the life out in Connemara.

There's a $2m reward waiting for ya if you give info to the FBI which leads to his arrest Wink

Not worth it, it'll take the lazy sh*tes 10 years to send in the navy seals.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:30am
Roger, they are bossing it because unlike you they are making clear points, they are not lowering themselves to childish name calling and they don't have to put a LOL after every post.

And I find it highly entertaining that you sl*g Citizen on his spelling when your grammar, text speak, etc is nothing short of abysmal

On a final note, less of the personal abuse or you will be stripped of your mod powers
Save yourself the time of a response followed by LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Thumbs Up
Tongue
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:00pm

I wholeheartedly agree with left wing loon Roger Milla. When the centre right and the extremist left can agree, it says that it is correct Thumbs Up

Although in my opinion OBL is in a detention centre getting his left testicle tortured for information and rightly so Clap

Edited by Landon Donovan - 06 May 2011 at 2:02pm
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Roger, they are bossing it because unlike you they are making clear points, they are not lowering themselves to childish name calling and they don't have to put a LOL after every post.

And I find it highly entertaining that you sl*g Citizen on his spelling when your grammar, text speak, etc is nothing short of abysmal

On a final note, less of the personal abuse or you will be stripped of your mod powers

Thumbs Up
Tongue
Clap
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:05pm
Ger - ybig
RM - provisional ybig

It's on lads, civil war at ybig headquarters!!!
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Ger - ybig
RM - provisional ybig

Bring in on - white collar boxing match in SkopjeOuch
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:10pm

Thumbs Up
Tongue

And Landon Donovan will return full time Thumbs Up

Edited by Landon Donovan - 06 May 2011 at 3:10pm
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:03pm
Ger,

"stripped of your mod powers "

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Ger - ybig
RM - provisional ybig

Shocked Shocked Shocked
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:29pm
It's like when the fai was set up

Jaysis ger poor show, I refuse to agree with you and citizens facile analysis of the whole thing and you start making threats! Then I get called a meat head and told that I want to see all Muslims dead and I am the one hauled up for abuse!! Terrible show from you ger. Massively disappointed .

Citizen , I will wager I have been in more muslim countries (Arabic and non Arabic ) visited more mosques and worked with and palled around with more Muslims than you or indeed most people on here , but you felt free to denigrate me , even though you know me personally ( obviously not well enough) .

Anyway that's enough now , Osama is burning in hell and I am well happy about that. You lads sort out your own views and let us all know how we should think.....
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:47am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

It's like when the fai was set up

Jaysis ger poor show, I refuse to agree with you and citizens facile analysis of the whole thing and you start making threats! Then I get called a meat head and told that I want to see all Muslims dead and I am the one hauled up for abuse!! Terrible show from you ger. Massively disappointed .

Citizen , I will wager I have been in more muslim countries (Arabic and non Arabic ) visited more mosques and worked with and palled around with more Muslims than you or indeed most people on here , but you felt free to denigrate me , even though you know me personally ( obviously not well enough) .

Anyway that's enough now , Osama is burning in hell and I am well happy about that. You lads sort out your own views and let us all know how we should think.....

Mods have to lead by exampleThumbs Up

Edited by The GerK - 07 May 2011 at 4:51am
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:08am
Probably best summed up by one of the mothers of the victums in 7/7. I am not glad he is dead, but I am not sad either.
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
deisedevil View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deisedevil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:09am
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:15am
Watching himself on the box

Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:14am
he was taken alive from the house alive and then excuted in the military base. Surely this goes against everything western society stands for, killing an unarmed man in cold blood, major hypocrisy from the US. They were afraid to put him on trial as Bin Laden would no doubt talk about his time as a CIA operative in the 80s. 

Edited by Citizen - 08 May 2011 at 11:50am
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:26am
It's cold blooded murder, simple as
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:34am

It's cold blooded murder, simple as
It couldn't be Ger, sure the it was the Americans that killed him, you know the saviour of people everywhere (there is oil).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
  Share Topic