You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Osama Bin Laden brown bread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:18am
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Saint Tom, Citizen and Billybob really bossing it here

Eric, Showgies is right. How can a so called democratic government shoot someone like that. Every single person on this planet is entitles to a fair trial

LOLLOL

Classic!
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:28am
right to fair trial my utter hole , he gave none of the cantor fitzgerald lads a fair trial ,

all the bleeding hearts on here about bin laden and ye will all be right wing next week about emigrants or some other minority, absolute fools LOL

*except for saint tom who has a position and developed views as opposed to the reactionary mob
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:42am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

right to fair trial my utter hole , he gave none of the cantor fitzgerald lads a fair trial ,

all the bleeding hearts on here about bin laden and ye will all be right wing next week about emigrants or some other minority, absolute fools LOL

*except for saint tom who has a position and developed views as opposed to the reactionary mob

Tom was always very anti-bush/America, as can be seen in the pic.

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:46am
Originally posted by Ireland4ever Ireland4ever wrote:

Tom was always very anti-bush/America, as can be seen in the pic.

LOL Quality....poor bastard had the sh*te kicked out him afterwards Angry

"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:46am

Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

ever hear of fallujah roger? a war crime beyond doubt. then again their whole war effort is illegal and a war crime. abu ghraib?

and yes pillage most certainly applies when the benefits to US business interests are taken into account and iraq's natural resources are stolen

no idea where you dragged rape up from and iraq are being well remunerated for their resources ,

and there were massacres on both sides in fallujah , indeed it came to prominence first due to the executions of americans ,

anyway i am not up for sticking up for bush , blair or the US war machine, i am just glad the ***t bin laden is dead , delighted actually , it could have been me or friends of mine in cantor fitzgerald in that tower that day ..
...US troops raped and butchered village upon village in vietnam...they kiilled 250,000 indiscriminately in hiroshima and nagasaki, most of the those were innocent and just going about their business..they bombed schools, weddings, and hospitals in afganisatan in their victorious quest for 'justice', these were all innocent. but your probably one of the meat heads who thinks all things muslim should be nuked anyway.....ignorance and sky news/cnn is a dangerous combination.

'Iraq are being well renumeraed for their Resources''
----fucck me you couldnt make it upLOLLOL

meat head LOL

learn to spell afghanistan before you insult my intelligence , in fact learn to spell full stop , you know nothing about my political views, the lad says there was rape in iraq and you come on talking about vietnamLOL

stop consistently making an eejit of yourself  LOL
all you can do is sl*g off my spelling and clumsy typing as you are clearly out of your depth in having any reasoned debate. Conversely it is you making an absolute tool of yourself with your ignorant and ill-informed statements...the combination of arrogance and ignorance forms a happy fool...LOL
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:52am
Shocked

Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:52am

ever hear of fallujah roger? a war crime beyond doubt. then again their whole war effort is illegal and a war crime. abu ghraib?

and yes pillage most certainly applies when the benefits to US business interests are taken into account and iraq's natural resources are stolen

no idea where you dragged rape up from and iraq are being well remunerated for their resources ,

and there were massacres on both sides in fallujah , indeed it came to prominence first due to the executions of americans ,

anyway i am not up for sticking up for bush , blair or the US war machine, i am just glad the ***t bin laden is dead , delighted actually , it could have been me or friends of mine in cantor fitzgerald in that tower that day ..
...US troops raped and butchered village upon village in vietnam...they kiilled 250,000 indiscriminately in hiroshima and nagasaki, most of the those were innocent and just going about their business..they bombed schools, weddings, and hospitals in afganisatan in their victorious quest for 'justice', these were all innocent. but your probably one of the meat heads who thinks all things muslim should be nuked anyway.....ignorance and sky news/cnn is a dangerous combination.

meat head LOL

learn to spell afghanistan before you insult my intelligence , in fact learn to spell full stop , you know nothing about my political views, the lad says there was rape in iraq and you come on talking about vietnamLOL

all you can do is sl*g off my spelling and clumsy typing as you are clearly out of your depth in having any reasoned debate. Conversely it is you making an absolute tool of yourself with your ignorant and ill-informed statements...the combination of arrogance and ignorance forms a happy fool...LOL

you are the one who started the personal insults  , the irony is in the arrogance of someone who uses a big word but can't actually spell it! something you consistently do , i never insulted you until you called me a meat head , i am just stating facts about your piss poor spelling ability , now f**k off you have shown your true colours , unfounded arrogance is your failing , dont try and pass it off on others.  
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:58am
Lyd17 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyd17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:02am
The proof we've been waiting for!

Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:31am
LOL
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:33am

meat head LOL

you are the one who started the personal insults  , the irony is in the arrogance of someone who uses a big word but can't actually spell it! something you consistently do , i never insulted you until you called me a meat head , i am just stating facts about your piss poor spelling ability , now f**k off you have shown your true colours , unfounded arrogance is your failing , dont try and pass it off on others.  

If you are going to be pedantic on spelling and grammar, the above sentence makes no sense!  Please enlighten me on all the 'big words' i have misspelled? I hold my hands up to Afghanistan, but 95% of the time its fast un-proofed typing as this is after all a football forum, not an editorial in the oxford times. Your a gas man Roger LOL

Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:57am
I thought you 2 "made up" in Bari. Is there going to have to be another peace process organized for Skopje?
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:13am

meat head LOL

If you are going to be pedantic on spelling and grammar, the above sentence makes no sense!  Please enlighten me on all the 'big words' i have misspelled? I hold my hands up to Afghanistan, but 95% of the time its fast un-proofed typing as this is after all a football forum, not an editorial in the oxford times. Your a gas man Roger LOL

not going back through the millions of words you have effed up , myoptic  etc etc etc

done with you now , adiosThumbs Up
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:19am

meat head LOL

not going back through the millions of words you have effed up , myoptic  etc etc etc

done with you now , adiosThumbs Up
it was a typo. it really is pathetic correcting spelling on a football forum. But then again i suppose one must restort to such things when they have nothing of substance to add to a debate, cheerio
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:51am
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:40am
Not sure if it was posted already but

Al-Qaeda have apparently admitted that he was killed.

So that would end most of the conspiracies.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:48am
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Not sure if it was posted already but

Al-Qaeda have apparently admitted that he was killed.

So that would end most of the conspiracies.

I don't think it will. They've not said when he was killed...therefore the conspiracy theories will continue Angry

"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:05am
The new world's most wanted man Whitey Bulger is livin the life out in Connemara.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>
  Share Topic