You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Robbie Brady

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 175176177178179 182>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2022 at 11:07pm
Yeah was announced in Bournemouths released and retained lists that they were in talks with Brady about a new contract.
Sponsored Links

BlackKat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2022 at 11:11am
Fair play if he ends up in the PL again.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2022 at 9:36pm
Training with PNE
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2022 at 9:34pm
I wonder what he's earning now compared to his spell at Burnley. 

I'd say his days as a PL footballer are over now. Alex Neil had that Preston team punching above their weight and they still couldn't get into the playoffs.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2022 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

I wonder what he's earning now compared to his spell at Burnley. 

I'd say his days as a PL footballer are over now. Alex Neil had that Preston team punching above their weight and they still couldn't get into the playoffs.

FYP
Greenie50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenie50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2022 at 6:30pm
Assist for the winning goal today, think he got MOTM too.

Started all 3 league games so far, 72', 90' & 78'.

If he keeps fit he'll certainly come back into contention for the squad at the end of September.
Greenie50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenie50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2022 at 10:03pm
Lots of impressive stats being touted for Brady tonight, but the most impressive (and unmentioned) is the fact he played 96 minutes.

Having a good run.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2022 at 10:07pm
They've yet to concede in the league. One goal scored and zero conceded. They'll probably hover around the playoff spots before dropping off by April.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2022 at 10:09pm
He was excellent tonight and linked up well with Parrott. Think he takes that LWB if fit. Kenny was at Blackburn on Sunday so could have been at Preston tonight with Brady, Browne, Parrott, and Ogbene who would have been starting.
Technical_method View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technical_method Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2022 at 10:35pm
That sounds like a couple of back to back MOTM performances from Brady at Preston. 

J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2022 at 10:38pm
Preston tweeted Liam Lindsay was named motm but Brady was the best player out there tonight.
amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 1:12am
great to see hes started the season really well, hopefully he can stay free of injuries
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 1:29am
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Preston tweeted Liam Lindsay was named motm but Brady was the best player out there tonight.

Good on them for acknowledging Brady like that in the tweet......

Edited by doherty - 17 Aug 2022 at 1:29am
I love beer gardens
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 9:46am
I watched this match.
He's looking very fit indeed.  Great to see.
And with this fitness comes confidence and he looks a level above already in the Championship.

If this form and fitness continues, I'd have him in the starting 11 for our next match at LWB.
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 9:51am
Thought he played really well last night, his passing was decent, but noticed most of his crosses still hit the first man, and hit some really poor set pieces. he either seems to hit a ball perfectly or really poorly.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 10:31am
I woke up this morning and still had a semi after watching Brady last night. It will be like having a new signing if he keeps his fitness, his passing was great while there was a few crosses that hit the first man, I'd reckon it was still only a small percentage of his total crosses. He seemed to pick out parrot alot too. After watching that last night he starts against the Scots for me.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 11:59am
Originally posted by djhegzy djhegzy wrote:

Thought he played really well last night, his passing was decent, but noticed most of his crosses still hit the first man, and hit some really poor set pieces. he either seems to hit a ball perfectly or really poorly.

Yeah I've noticed that about him myself in the past. I think it's because he tries to put a lot of pace on his crosses. It's way easier to float a ball into the area but he really fizzes them instead. There is much more room for error. 
El Puto Amo
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 12:04pm
Love to see Robbie back in green 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 175176177178179 182>
  Share Topic