You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Robbie Brady

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 182>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 1:57pm
Unreallll free kick! Knew he was gona score when he stepped up
Sponsored Links

LHurlz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LHurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 2:19pm
Sensational free kick! Shocked

Although I have to say he's been pretty poor aside from that.  Moses has the beating of him in their match up and he's given the ball away far too many times.  Not to take anything away from the goal of course!
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 2:22pm
Yeah his legs are gone wha
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 2:22pm
That free kick
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 2:26pm
Carbon copy of his free against USA in the aviva , great strike
Why no wine??!
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 2:53pm
Take a bow Robbie why did you have to pick up that yellow in Vienna
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 3:07pm
Chris Coleman on the sky panel. He'll be even more delighted that Brady is missing from next month's game.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 5:26pm
Boooooooooooooooooooom Robbie , did you see the smile on his face at the end of the game , and of course the Robbie slide into the corner on his knees after he scored ...............Hey hope we see that one many more times for Ireland and Burnley I must say Thumbs Up
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 7:16pm
he got subbed off, aside from his goal how did he play? 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
LHurlz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LHurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

he got subbed off, aside from his goal how did he play? 
Pretty sh*te to be honest.  He said himself after the game, "I'm lucky it went in because I didn't have the best of games". 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 7:23pm
He was caught out of position for the Chelsea goal and tried to take Moses out of the game too. Surprised to see he didn't get booked.

Super free all the same.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 7:33pm
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 9:12am
class free kick, very poor display though, looks a bit off the pace. 
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 9:13am
I'm still pissed off at the stupid yellow card he picked up in Vienna. Needless suspension.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 9:52am
He wasn't great apart from the free kick alright, although to be fair to him it's tough to make your debut against the side that's pretty much running away with the league. Just having his set piece ability alone however will add so much to that Burnley side.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 10:58am
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

He wasn't great apart from the free kick alright, although to be fair to him it's tough to make your debut against the side that's pretty much running away with the league. Just having his set piece ability alone however will add so much to that Burnley side.

Also someone who can cross a ball is handy which is something that the Clarets have not had all season .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 11:56am
He'll get up to the pace of things and adapt to their system after a few more weeks there. No alarms over yesterday's performance. Same thing happened with Hendrick, its clear from their forum that they were unsure of him at first, but since he settled in he has been great for them. Most fans seem confident it'll be the same with Brady.

Btw Conte must f**king hate Brady at this stage
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 4:23pm
Very poor performance from Robbie today
Don't ban me for no reason, please.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 182>
  Share Topic