You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Weather

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 180>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 6:18pm
Now that’s a sexist statement.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 6:55pm
The weather has been unreal the last month in London.
The average must be mid 20’s.

Have the TV in the garden for the football which is great.
Not good for the beer gut tho! 

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

The weather has been unreal the last month in London.
The average must be mid 20’s.

Have the TV in the garden for the football which is great.
Not good for the beer gut tho! 

I hear ya. Me wedding in 5 weeks and wanna slim down a bit but between the football and the sun it's too hard not too indulge. 

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 11:08am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Plenty more fine days will be had this Summer. 

Payback for the winter that wouldn't end

Hopefully but usually when May is good the rest of the year is utter sh*te

Cool 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 11:17am
About 30 locations around the world have recorded all time heat records in 2018.

Japan has just hit 41 degrees and some amount of fires around Europe.

The start of some major changes in the weather?

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

About 30 locations around the world have recorded all time heat records in 2018.

Japan has just hit 41 degrees and some amount of fires around Europe.

The start of some major changes in the weather?

This is great news. People won't have to fork out for overseas sun holidays anymore, thus cutting down on air travel emissions, and boosting our own economy as people take sun holidays on Eire's beaches.  I recommend building tacky restaurants and bars for the influx of British tourists who will now surely take the boat over to sample our beach life.  Butchers Bar on Inch Strand selling Stella and good ol' British ales such as Tetley and Spitfire beside some bar/restaurant selling fine British cuisine like egg and chips. Strip clubs will also have to be built on site to accommodate the discerning Brit.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 12:10pm
Where's Planning to tell us it's all a big spoof
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 9:03am
Rumoured to hit 36 in London today

Shocked

Couldn't be dealing with that thank God Dublin is a nice cool 20 c (Which is still too warm for me but bearable)

Strange people saying they're putting on weight I've lost a few pounds myself more due to me sweating like a pig

AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 9:07am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Shocked

Couldn't be dealing with that thank God Dublin is a nice cool 20 c (Which is still too warm for me but bearable)

Strange people saying they're putting on weight I've lost a few pounds myself more due to me sweating like a pig

f**king crazy heat here. Nearly impossible to get a decent nights sleep. After work beers have been good though. Like Tit Monday every day Clap
@AntrimMan85
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 9:43am
It's absolutely mental how 20 degrees doesn't seem that hot anymore! It didn't take long to acclimatise!

Could do with a drop of rain though Thumbs Down
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 9:44am
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Shocked

f**king crazy heat here. Nearly impossible to get a decent nights sleep. After work beers have been good though. Like Tit Monday every day Clap

What is this you speak of?
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 9:48am
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Shocked

Ah jesus bogball, how have you never heard of Tit Monday before? It's when the temperature goes past a certain point for the first time and makes the wimmin wear something a bit more appealing to the male eye
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 9:56am
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Shocked

Ah jesus bogball, how have you never heard of Tit Monday before? It's when the temperature goes past a certain point for the first time and makes the wimmin wear something a bit more appealing to the male eye

Yes sure is great, there is a certain well endowed lady in my office who today is wearing rather revealing shirt

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 9:56am

Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Shocked

Yes sure is great, there is a certain well endowed lady in my office who today is wearing rather revealing shirt

PIC OR GTFO
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 10:00am
Hold up till I go up to her and take a picture of her #metoo
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 10:06am
36, jaysus! Its grand here now, nice but more bearable than a few weeks back. Best summer I can remember anyway, were due it after 6 months of rain
Some people just deserve a slap
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 12:20pm
How could you put on weight on in this weather? I can only imagine the levels of ****ishness in London at the moment, I can only empathise.
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 12:43pm

Hold up till I go up to her and take a picture of her #metoo

LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 180>
  Share Topic