You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Weather

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 180>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Lads I need to drive to Ardee this afternoon God love me. What are my chances of getting there and back to Dublin with out getting stuck?? Have to be back here for around 6pm

If the snow doesnt get you, the locals will.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 12:41pm
Sky News from yesterday.

https://youtu.be/V06IBf3_27I
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

The young lad who snapchatted himself robbing Lidl and then celebrating at home has been named and shamed on social media. His family have been on, not to say it wasn't him but to say leave him alone, it wasn't just him. f**king brain dead mongos. Supposedly this young lad is a promising footballer that used to work in the Lidl (or his brother did). 

A young lad getting caught up in a bit of opportunistic robbing of sweets is one thing.

Taking a digger to a Lidl premises, stealing the safe and burning it down is another thing.

Not to mention burning out 10+ cards.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 1:19pm
dares no ficiliteeeeeees!!!
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
mike74 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 2:04pm
Jobstown.. fairly ironic name, no?
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 2:15pm

The young lad who snapchatted himself robbing Lidl and then celebrating at home has been named and shamed on social media. His family have been on, not to say it wasn't him but to say leave him alone, it wasn't just him. f**king brain dead mongos. Supposedly this young lad is a promising footballer that used to work in the Lidl (or his brother did). 

And did very well on his Junior Cert.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 2:17pm
The damage done could cost jobs in the shop, and will at least put the shop of out commission. Awful behaviour.
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 2:17pm
They'll either be "known to Gardaí" with about 30 previous convictions or they'll have had a "tough upbringing, sure god love 'em the parents weren't there for them"
Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 2:18pm
3 denied bail. The rest given bail.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

A young lad getting caught up in a bit of opportunistic robbing of sweets is one thing.

Taking a digger to a Lidl premises, stealing the safe and burning it down is another thing.

Not to mention burning out 10+ cards.

It wasn't burnt down
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 2:51pm
Fairly sure it was.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 2:55pm

Fairly sure it was.

There were fake photo's doing the rounds. Dublin Fire Brigade put out a tweet to say it wasn't.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 3:01pm

Fairly sure it was.

There were fake photo's doing the rounds. Dublin Fire Brigade put out a tweet to say it wasn't.
Correct
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 3:22pm
Does it make any odds if it wasn't burnt down? The whole shop structure has collapsed after being bulldozed, and I'm presuming will have to be totally rebuilt from scratch.

What in the name of god was the purpose of bulldozing the store? F*cking morons
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 3:31pm
That’s if they decide to rebuild in the same spot
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 3:33pm
How did they get hold of the JCB?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 3:40pm
There's a few new houses being built close enough to Lidl so i'd presume the stroked it from there.

Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't bother rebuilding the shop. Couple of months ago a few young lads tried to set it on fire during the middle of the day after they broke into the stock room.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 3:47pm
sad state of affairs around that area if those kinds of things are regularly going on. I'd be guessing they won't bother rebuilding there. Huge amount of other areas they could throw a Lidl store up where it would do huge business. Plenty of jobs lost there now, worst part of it.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 180>
  Share Topic