You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Weather

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 153154155156157 180>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Cracking afternoon in Dublin Cool

Cameltoe central.

You know you can adjust your shorts. 
LOL

LOL
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2021 at 10:53am
Poxy night of sleep with the heat, rolling around all night in and out of sleep
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2021 at 11:28am
A lot of rusty sheriff's badges on show, though, and for that we can be grateful.
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2021 at 4:10pm
Disater trying to sleep in this heat. Going out for a few now which will hopefully knock me out when I get into bed. 
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2021 at 6:00pm

A lot of rusty sheriff's badges on show, though, and for that we can be grateful.

I had to Google what that means 

doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2021 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

I had to Google what that means 

Same as that LOLLOL
I love beer gardens
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2021 at 2:21pm
Feels a bit cooler outside today , maybe only 28c Big smile
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2021 at 3:26pm
Sitting here in a pair of togs - front and back door open, kitchen full of blue bottles buzzing around doing my head in.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2021 at 3:31pm
we long for the good days when its raining but we simply are not built for this heat. let call it as it is were just pasty white people who belong under the mist and rain. in saying that when its raining next week we will be longing for the sun again. can't win either way.
I love beer gardens
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2021 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

we long for the good days when its raining but we simply are not built for this heat. let call it as it is were just pasty white people who belong under the mist and rain. in saying that when its raining next week we will be longing for the sun again. can't win either way.

LOL

100% True
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2021 at 3:38pm

I don't. Give me the rain any day over this, it's absolutely horrible out there at the moment. Walked out the front door of my apartment building today at lunch time to find two guards standing beside an older fella who was sitting on the ground. He'd passed out with the heat and they were waiting for an ambulance. I don't know how they stick it in Spain and places where it's warmer again and it's constant all summer long.    
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2021 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Sitting here in a pair of togs - front and back door open, kitchen full of blue bottles buzzing around doing my head in.

It’d be worse stuck in the office in a shirt and tie in this weather. Thank f**k I’m working from home.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2021 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

I don't. Give me the rain any day over this, it's absolutely horrible out there at the moment. Walked out the front door of my apartment building today at lunch time to find two guards standing beside an older fella who was sitting on the ground. He'd passed out with the heat and they were waiting for an ambulance. I don't know how they stick it in Spain and places where it's warmer again and it's constant all summer long.    

Well good days as in not raining. dosent have to be this warm. personally myself i prefer the cool crisp frosty mornings type weather than the summer heat. days like these are like the snow in winter. nice to look at but you cant do much in it.
I love beer gardens
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2021 at 3:51pm
I love the warm weather. Beers out the back garden in the evening. Very nice.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2021 at 3:58pm
yeah great weather.  Long may it last.  Obviously at the height of the day it’s best be in the shade etc.  

But evenings and early mornings are great in this weather.  

Let’s hope it continues until the weekend.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2021 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

This.

Might be the Maltese blood in me (my grandad was half Maltese, which is where my Afro comes from), but I’d sit out in this weather 24/7
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2021 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

They've acclimatized. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2021 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Wheelo Wheelo wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

This.

Might be the Maltese blood in me (my grandad was half Maltese, which is where my Afro comes from), but I’d sit out in this weather 24/7

I thought of the breed of dog first. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 153154155156157 180>
  Share Topic