You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Formula 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 1:42pm

Suzi Perry has gotten the F1 gig on the BBC.

Also the Monaco GP will only be on sky Thumbs Down

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/20812990  

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 1:26pm
Bump.

It ll be interesting to see how hamilton gets on at mercedes. looking forward to it coming back. missed alot of it last year
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 2:05pm

There seems to be a bit of bother behind the scenes at Mercedes. Ross Brawn was rumoured to be getting the chop the other day but it was then denied. 

http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2013/01/brawn-says-im-team-principal-and-im-in-charge/

Edited by Landon Donovan - 24 Jan 2013 at 2:07pm
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Loved the old Hockenheim in the f1 games. Flat out for over a minute. The chicanes were just a mild inconvenience

What a post Clap

I often let the grid get well ahead of me on this track before I'd reel them in Cool

Remember playing a later version, when the lay-out had changed. Flat-out, things were grand before I hit the new chicane. What used to be a slight change in direction was now an unforgiving tight turn

went flying over the gravel and straight into the barrier. I somehow lost 3 of my tires from their suspensions! Angry  LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 2:16pm
i remember hockenheim on f1 97 and playing it on arcade, there was no need for brakes. once ya put it onto simulation you were fcuked clean off the track. could ya imagine if some f1 driver lost his marbles.and went for it flat out. he d make sh*te of himself
elroy45 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elroy45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 4:27pm
F1 97 was a great game, particularly the qualifying.  Was the old style qualifying, not the sh1te thats there now.  Hockenheim was one for the beginers alright, you could just go right through the chicanes more times than not, only corners you actually had to deal with were the few at the end of the lap.

Used to love races at the old Hockenheim as well because Jordan were always very strong there.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by elroy45 elroy45 wrote:

F1 97 was a great game, particularly the qualifying.  Was the old style qualifying, not the sh1te thats there now.  Hockenheim was one for the beginers alright, you could just go right through the chicanes more times than not, only corners you actually had to deal with were the few at the end of the lap.

Used to love races at the old Hockenheim as well because Jordan were always very strong there.

The one thing i disliked about the qualifying was that you can go out, do your 12 laps straight away and blitz anything near you but if you ended the qualifying there, when you simulate it the others are finding 5-6 seconds to get close to you. You were always better off just sitting about in the pits for 45 minutes and doing your laps then when they have no time to comeback.

and yes, I have done it LOL Used to do full race seasons as well Cool

jinky View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Ireland's number one fan, ole ole ole

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 12:06am

Originally posted by elroy45 elroy45 wrote:

The one thing i disliked about the qualifying was that you can go out, do your 12 laps straight away and blitz anything near you but if you ended the qualifying there, when you simulate it the others are finding 5-6 seconds to get close to you. You were always better off just sitting about in the pits for 45 minutes and doing your laps then when they have no time to comeback.

and yes, I have done it LOL Used to do full race seasons as well Cool

Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 5:46pm
Some nice cars this seasonThumbs Up

Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 2:52pm
Kimi Raikkonen wins first GP of the year at Australia Clap
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 4:11pm
Cant see past the Red Bulls again this year. They usually start off a bit slow and come good at the business end. Just a few minor technical difficulties for them this morning.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 4:18am
Great to see Kimi back in the thick of it, the man just don't give a fcuk Clap Awful hoor for the beer, and the monosyllabic interviews are fcuking priceless.

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 8:37am
Alonso has 2 girlfriends in his garage
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 10:22am
Top Top Win for Alonso. Now he can celebrate with both of his girlfriends Clap
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 8:14pm

Very tasty...

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 8:19pm

Dawg getting laid and paid ClapClapClap
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Very tasty...

Holy sh*t

She's not from the half parish anyway
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 11:50pm
They dont look happy together LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>
  Share Topic