FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PFA Player of the Year nominees

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 12:43am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

Originally posted by Mr.Mojo Risin' Mr.Mojo Risin' wrote:

What was the O'Shea/Piqué falling out over do you know?

Another case of United not being able to handle a player wanting out of Old Trafford that's all, if O'Shea and Pique were at Liverpool do you think United fans would believe that? Would they f**k, take what he say's with a pinch of salt.

You'd know a lot more than me of course gd

Come back to me when you have proof this didn't happen- you're full of sh*t

Have you definite proof that it did happen? 

I hardly made it up but no I've no proof- I wasn't there like and no united player would go on record saying there was trouble in the camp- that would be suicide it just wouldn't happen

It was a pretty big rumour at the time
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Sponsored Links

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 12:42am
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Pal+Gerard+is+my+Pique+of+the+pack.-a0292518766

After reading that article, it looks to me as if O'Shea and Pique used to fight non-stop and hated each other deeply. 

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 12:42am
I was taking the piss mignolet is a very good keeper I rate him highly

I think de gea is better though- not a huge amount in it though

De geas potential is serious and I stand by what I said in December- I think there's a pretty good chance he will be a seriously top keeper in 3/4 years

I just hope he doesn't get tempted back to spain
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 12:39am

Another case of United not being able to handle a player wanting out of Old Trafford that's all, if O'Shea and Pique were at Liverpool do you think United fans would believe that? Would they f**k, take what he say's with a pinch of salt.

Have you definite proof that it did happen? 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 12:38am

Why would who I support have anything to do with my judgement on an Everton and Liverpool player

I think coutinho is far better than pienaar simple as that- hazard is better than the both of them- the stats back this up

Courtois is 20 mignolet is 25 of course mignolet has played some more games- not for much longer though- barring injury courtois is a far better keeper I've seen plenty of athletico games

I didn't disagree with what you're getting at though in regard to players ability? 

Right you think Courtois is a far better keeper than Mignolet, so why would you come out with "the Belgian bench warmer" comment, could you not have just said Mignolet? Surely if Courtois is a far superior keeper then there isn't anything wrong with being second choice to him is there? 

Once Mignolet does the business for Sunderland, that's all i care about. 

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 12:32am

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 12:29am
Why would who I support have anything to do with my judgement on an Everton and Liverpool player

I think coutinho is far better than pienaar simple as that- hazard is better than the both of them- the stats back this up

Courtois is 20 mignolet is 25 of course mignolet has played some more games- not for much longer though- barring injury courtois is a far better keeper I've seen plenty of athletico games
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 12:24am

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 12:21am

Talking about a totally different position again

And there was a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes there- there was apparently a huge falling out between pique and o Shea and piqué was homesick aswel apparently

What you think about the Belgian bench warmer not in the team?

So Pienaar could never had anything like that happening behind the scenes at Spurs no?

That's a good one "the Belgian bench warmer" how long did it take you to come up with that Embarrassed  Funny that seeing as he has the same amount of clean sheets as De Gea isn't it? Bearing in mind he was faced with nearly 200 more shots. I doubt you knew that Mig has more caps than Courtois even though they both made their debuts in the same year? 

Some of us can look beyond the team we support and can give a fair comment on various other matters, others cannot. I wonder what bracket you fall into? 

Edited by Green Devil - 29 Apr 2013 at 12:25am

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 12:07am

Apparently o Shea was bullying him
Mr.Mojo Risin' View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 12:06am
Ahh heya!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 12:03am
Talking about a totally different position again

And there was a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes there- there was apparently a huge falling out between pique and o Shea and piqué was homesick aswel apparently

What you think about the Belgian bench warmer not in the team?
Mr.Mojo Risin' View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 12:02am
Originally posted by hulkhogan hulkhogan wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by El_nino El_nino wrote:

Think Fellaini, Pienaar, Michu & Benteke can feel hard done by however not sure who they would replace.

When was the last time Fellani played really well?

jesus, you really hate everton hb. Last time fellaini played really well was arsenal a week and a half ago

Originally posted by hulkhogan hulkhogan wrote:

I wasn't aware we were talking about centre mids?!

Wingers and strikers are judged on end product and coutinhos is exceptional

Pienaar a is average- probably the reason why he was warming the bench at spurs

Hes not average for f**k sake. Was never gonna get in ahead of bale vdv or modric, just another buy from arry to add to his list of about 15 midfielders.

Joe Allen is average

Embarrassed
Ahh heya!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 11:54pm

I wasn't aware we were talking about centre mids?!

Wingers and strikers are judged on end product and coutinhos is exceptional

Pienaar a is average- probably the reason why he was warming the bench at spurs

Pique warmed the bench at Man United, is he average? 

Bearing in mind age is just a number when a player is in any first team squad.

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 11:12pm
Although it's not PFA (obviously) when is the Manager of the Year announced. Laudrup would be the winner for me.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Also delighted for de gea after the stick he got

Clap
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by harry harry wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Cant believe the racist dog got on the team of the year

Ah now, the racism was last season and the biting was after more or less everyone would have voted.... not a surprise.

Obviously he made the team because of the amount of goals he scored, most of which were against sh*te teams! Hes also playing with a sh*te team which makes a good player look world class!

Probably wumming but..

Obviously he scores against more "sh*te" teams than good teams, because there are more "sh*te" teams than good teams.

He has also scored against Chelsea X2, Spurs, Arsenal, Everton and Man City this season.
harry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Cant believe the racist dog got on the team of the year

Ah now, the racism was last season and the biting was after more or less everyone would have voted.... not a surprise.

Obviously he made the team because of the amount of goals he scored, most of which were against sh*te teams! Hes also playing with a sh*te team which makes a good player look world class!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
  Share Topic