Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18631864186518661867 1936>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2023 at 3:31pm
Routine win.

Some performance from Carter-Vickers 
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2023 at 4:03pm
Beautiful

What a group of players
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2023 at 12:33am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Routine win.

One of my all time favourite Bhoys a class act.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2023 at 4:43am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Routine win.

One of my all time favourite Bhoys a class act.

A colossus

Looks like he's getting that surgery any day now - out until late July

Warriors been playing through pain, can't wait to see what he's like fully fit lol
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2023 at 9:42am
- Josh McCafferty
@Joshmcc_05

The Scottish Cup Final between Celtic and Inverness on the 3rd of June could be heading for a lunchtime kick off

Broadcasters want a stand alone start time due to the FA Cup Final taking place on the same day at 3pm
(@scotsunsport) -

That would be extremely harsh on ICT supporters, those who run Scottish football are utter gutless plebs - they'll back down to the broadcasters no problem whatsoever
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2023 at 10:33am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Dan Orlowitz
@aish*terutokyo
·
Follow
So whatever Celtic were originally going to announce today isn’t happening for Reasons, but I’ve got this pretty much confirmed:

❌ Japan tour 🇯🇵
⭕️ Asia tour

Celtic Football Club
@CelticFC

🍀 #CelticFC are coming to Japan this summer! 🎌

£ "We are really looking forward to our summer tour to Japan, we are sure it will be hugely successful for the club and excellent preparation for next season." - Ange Postecoglou
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2023 at 12:28pm
Celtic Football Club
@CelticFC
·
Follow
💚 OH yes! 🙌

#CelticFC will also travel to Korea this summer on our pre-season tour! 🇰🇷🍀

More details to follow in the coming days... ⏳
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2023 at 2:04pm
i'm not one for pre season friendlies but japan/korea sounds like a once in a lifetime opportunity 

athens/paris/amsterdam or seoul and tokyo 
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2023 at 3:52pm
The whole tour will apparently net Celtic £8mill

One of the games is v Wolves
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2023 at 12:28am
Cracking song.

Edited by Double Maxim - 03 May 2023 at 5:37am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2023 at 1:48pm

Following on from the incredible success of Ange Postecoglou’s Celtic, the youth team are set to face Rangers in the Youth Cup final tonight. The young Hoops line up at Hampden after they knocked out St Johnstone 5-0 in the semi-final at McDiarmid Park.

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2023 at 6:11pm
Scottish Cup

@ScottishCup
🏆 The Final of the 2023 Men's Scottish Cup will kick-off at 5.30pm on Saturday, 3 June.

#ScottishCup
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2023 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

- Josh McCafferty
@Joshmcc_05

The Scottish Cup Final between Celtic and Inverness on the 3rd of June could be heading for a lunchtime kick off

Broadcasters want a stand alone start time due to the FA Cup Final taking place on the same day at 3pm
(@scotsunsport) -

That would be extremely harsh on ICT supporters, those who run Scottish football are utter gutless plebs - they'll back down to the broadcasters no problem whatsoever

response to the Scottish FA's announcement that the Scottish Cup Final at Hampden on Saturday, June 3 between Celtic and Inverness Caledonian Thistle will have a 5.30pm kick-off, Celtic Football Club has issued the following statement.

“We are hugely disappointed that the Scottish Cup Final has been moved from its traditional 3pm slot, something we don’t believe was necessary, or in the best interests of both sets of supporters.

“Additionally, there was no meaningful consultation with Celtic on this matter, in terms of assessing the many issues affecting supporters attending the match - something which is also extremely regrettable.”
CSCD View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2023 at 2:53pm
See the Celtic u18s beat the zombies in the cup final last night, 6-5 I think it ended up in extra time

My cousins wifes cousin came on for the last 12 mins in ET , Turley - they signed him from Glentoran last year, very good prospect!!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2023 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by CSCD CSCD wrote:

See the Celtic u18s beat the zombies in the cup final last night, 6-5 I think it ended up in extra time

My cousins wifes cousin came on for the last 12 mins in ET , Turley - they signed him from Glentoran last year, very good prospect!!

An Irish teenager has landed a dream move to Celtic.

Francis Turley put pen to paper on his three-year deal with the Glasgow giants.

The highly touted midfielder was on the radar for a number of top clubs but opted on a move to Celtic.

CSCD View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2023 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by CSCD CSCD wrote:

An Irish teenager has landed a dream move to Celtic.

Francis Turley put pen to paper on his three-year deal with the Glasgow giants.

The highly touted midfielder was on the radar for a number of top clubs but opted on a move to Celtic.

The very one Clap
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2023 at 4:00pm
What's going on here!?

Turley - a creative midfielder with an eye for a pass - has represented Northern Ireland at Under 17 level 
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2023 at 5:15pm
North Belfast lad, Ardoyne I think, and a Cliftonville supporter despite being on Glentoran’s books. There were quite a few big clubs interested in him I believe but he chose to sign for Celtic. Could well be a potential international switch, like Sean Moore.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18631864186518661867 1936>
  Share Topic