You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14971498149915001501 1939>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 1:50pm
Let's talk about Jose? Shocked
Sponsored Links

BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 1:52pm
Mourinho has an offer from Celtic according to James Horncastle on twitter.. can you imagine LOL
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by CSCD CSCD wrote:

just seen that LOL no way should Jose be managing the likes of mikael Lustig and Scott Sinclair LOL
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by BaileNuisBhoy BaileNuisBhoy wrote:

just seen that LOL no way should Jose be managing the likes of mikael Lustig and Scott Sinclair LOL
I couldn't give a f**k about that, but there is absolutely no way that cheating **** should be anywhere near Celtic Park. An insult. He can f**k right off!
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I couldn't give a f**k about that, but there is absolutely no way that cheating **** should be anywhere near Celtic Park. An insult. He can f**k right off!
stop would ya ffs 😂😂😂
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 2:40pm

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

stop would ya ffs 😂😂😂
Really? I can't believe people would be happy with him! A horrible ****. I reckon I have as much chance of being the next Celtic manager. It is the usual management of the supporters by the board. When Lenny gets the job in a few weeks, if there is any disquiet they can say: 'well, we did try and get one of the biggest names in the game, but we couldn't and feel Neil is the right man in the situation'.

Edited by pre Madonna - 05 May 2019 at 2:43pm
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 4:02pm
Even if you hate Jose do you not think he'd do a good job? 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Even if you hate Jose do you not think he'd do a good job? 
No, I don't. In the unlikely event of him taking the job, I think you would have  a six month to a year circus before he left with a parting shot at the board.  While the bookies would probably shorten the already short odds on nine, I would be of the opinion that he would put it in peril.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 4:08pm
His football would hardly be attractive to watch 

That’s what it’s all about for Celtic. Most managers could go there and win things

It’s never going to happen anyway

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 05 May 2019 at 4:08pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 9:33pm
What Celtic need is to get back competing in Europe and not getting battered by 6 and 7. He would be perfect for this plus he would guarantee 10 in a row..as much as I’d love to see him as manager it’s not going to happen 

Edited by BaileNuisBhoy - 05 May 2019 at 9:34pm
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 10:37pm
Jose is well rested and will be eager to get a new job for next season. Celtic are a big club in a league he's not managed in before. I believe it will appeal to him. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 10:47pm

What Celtic need is to get back competing in Europe and not getting battered by 6 and 7. He would be perfect for this plus he would guarantee 10 in a row..as much as I’d love to see him as manager it’s not going to happen 
I disagree, I think he would jeopardise the ten. He's a beaten docket and an egomaniac. The last egomaniac was the reason we were getting spanked in Europe!
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2019 at 11:32pm
this egomaniac knows how to set up a team in europe 

if he comes the level of player rises which we need right now, no more penny pinching from splob
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2019 at 12:26am
Jose is a rat, get him to feck
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2019 at 1:12am
Originally posted by Guppy Guppy wrote:

It will definitely attract him.

He’s now managed 2 of the largest clubs in England. Man City job isn’t coming up any time soon, nor is Spurs or Arsenal. 

Juventus job isn’t up for grabs. Roma? I doubt he’d be interested. 

There’s similarities to Porto I guess. Albeit Porto are in a stronger league. He resides in the UK, his family live there it makes sense if possible he’d stay around it. Celtic get humiliated in Europe, Rodgers couldn’t change that. The league is a given, it’s not remotely exciting anymore. It’s all on the Champions league
It may not be pretty, but it’s effective. And he’s the Man. 

Stop gap for 2 years, 10 in a row and f**ks off to Juventus. If the Money is there it makes perfect sense. You’re talking about arguably the worlds most famous football manager. He’ll attract players no one else can. If you Celtic can pull Jose Mourinho out of the hat. Brendan Rodgers won’t look like f**k all. 

Jeopardise the 10. Have you seen that Rangers team? A few are nearing the f**king pension. The league is a given.
It is an irrelevant argument, but he would jeopardise the ten not because of the quality of the opposition, but because of him. He will demand players the club won't be able to pay for or want to pay for and he would throw the toys out of the pram. The whole thing would be a circus. I would give it until Christmas.

On top of that, my personal view is he is a cheating **** who pays appalling football. Anyone but Mourinho. Anyone.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2019 at 3:39am
At United he was managing a punch of over paid pre madonas. The likes of pogba who would see himself above jose. At celtic they will all look up to him and won't throw a hissy fit because the manager critised them. 
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2019 at 7:24am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Jose is a rat, get him to feck
Exactly the way he went on in Seville the cheating fecker.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2019 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

this egomaniac knows how to set up a team in europe 

if he comes the level of player rises which we need right now, no more penny pinching from splob
Realistically, the arguments with the board begin a week after he signs and would flounce our the door after the first dip in form. 

I would rather Gerrard than him.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14971498149915001501 1939>
  Share Topic