Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14921493149414951496 1936>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Welcome to the modern world my man, they want to believe its true so it must be... 
I will stay just outside, thank you!
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 1:59pm
PM is right. All media outlets had the goal as the 68th minute
Once the clock passes 67.00 it’s the 68th minute
Pedantic but true 
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 2:26pm
You'd be better off just saying he scored at 67.24 for example. The number still stays 67 so it is fitting. But calling it the 67th minute is just wrong. 
CSCD View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Fintan Fintan wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Reamon Gormley?
Pretty sure his killer got out the other week too
Yes that's him I remember asking some Celtic fans about it at the time and they said it got zero coverage in the Scottish media and they only hear about it on social media!

Reamon Gormley's murderer is also a huge Celtic fan so wouldnt imagine there was an anti-Celtic element to the reporting. 

You sure Fintan?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 10:48pm
McGregor  wins the 'player of the year' award. Ajer wins the young version and Brown's goal against St.Johnstone was awarded best goal.
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 11:22pm
the diets at the edinburgh derby singing the lions wont see 10 in a row during the minutes applause, really want to smash these orange scum up good and proper on may 25th

ticket for ibrokes in hand too 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 11:52pm
I heard them leave a flare off, I couldn't hear any singing. It does highlight the stupidity of having these minute's silence and applause at places where there isn't an obvious connection. It just drags it down to point scoring and whataboutery.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 9:05am
Steve Chalmers RIP
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 10:04am
Jaysus there dropping like flies, no TIAR for the Lions Unhappy
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 5:32pm
RIP Big man
CSCD View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 9:04am
Awful week for the club.
RIP
CSCD View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 9:06am
Some online rumours suggesting that Lawwell wants Philip Cocu in as boss however Dermot Desmond isn't sold on him and he has final say obviously.

Hopefully it is Cocu as I got him at 50/1 a few weeks back Embarrassed

Edited by CSCD - 30 Apr 2019 at 9:07am
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 12:57pm
John Beaton is the mason in the middle this weekend, SFA continue to cheat carefree

Bet your money on a brown red card and/or Aberdeen to get the softest penalties ever seen

Corrupt huns
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

John Beaton is the mason in the middle this weekend, SFA continue to cheat carefree

Bet your money on a brown red card and/or Aberdeen to get the softest penalties ever seen

Corrupt huns

a browny red colour would be an orange card maybe?

Which would just suit the cheating hun SFA

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 1:02pm
What do you fans think of Rodgersbuying players skills? Or was it even his decision to buy them? 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Spudgunn1980 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spudgunn1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by RoyD RoyD wrote:

Limping over the line. Great that Jozo number 5 scored in the 67th minute. Love when stuff like this happens.We are goin to appoint a manager in the same fitting that brings young players through like Ronny and Rodgers. Lennon isn’t the answer and neither is Clarke. Next appointment can’t be a project, we need a manager that can handle the pressure. Who that is, god only f**king knows. Just glad Desmond is taking an interest in who gets the gig and leaving it to Lawwell.
It was the 68th minute. 
it had literally just gone 67 min. Hope you enjoyed.
When he scored the clock said 67, which means it was the 68 th minute. What is on the clock for the first minute? 

I think we are getting Planning’s skills!
LOLdo you not know that 0:01 - 1:00 on the clock means nothing?
It is madness that Celtic fans are arguing about this, I was on a Celtic forum last night and there was people on there refusing to acknowledge this very simple fact.

It also takes nothing away from the significance. The big 'number 5' scores after 67 minutes had been completed. Fans of other clubs caring about what minute it was is petty, but Celtic fans refusing to acknowledge it is embarrassing.

Not quite as embarrassing as you getting your knickers in a twist over something so trivial.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Spudgunn1980 Spudgunn1980 wrote:

Limping over the line. Great that Jozo number 5 scored in the 67th minute. Love when stuff like this happens.We are goin to appoint a manager in the same fitting that brings young players through like Ronny and Rodgers. Lennon isn’t the answer and neither is Clarke. Next appointment can’t be a project, we need a manager that can handle the pressure. Who that is, god only f**king knows. Just glad Desmond is taking an interest in who gets the gig and leaving it to Lawwell.
It was the 68th minute. 
When he scored the clock said 67, which means it was the 68 th minute. What is on the clock for the first minute? 

It is madness that Celtic fans are arguing about this, I was on a Celtic forum last night and there was people on there refusing to acknowledge this very simple fact.

It also takes nothing away from the significance. The big 'number 5' scores after 67 minutes had been completed. Fans of other clubs caring about what minute it was is petty, but Celtic fans refusing to acknowledge it is embarrassing.

Not quite as embarrassing as you getting your knickers in a twist over something so trivial.
I can assure you that my tighty-whities are comfortably untwisted. I merely pointed out the stupidity of arguing with indisputable fact. Considering the whole thing, from every conceivable angle is trivial, apart from the actual death of a legend, is the very definition of trivial it must be that everyone involved has twisted knickers? How are yours holding up?
Spudgunn1980 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spudgunn1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 2:54pm

Originally posted by Spudgunn1980 Spudgunn1980 wrote:

It was the 68th minute. 

I can assure you that my tighty-whities are comfortably untwisted. I merely pointed out the stupidity of arguing with indisputable fact. Considering the whole thing, from every conceivable angle is trivial, apart from the actual death of a legend, is the very definition of trivial it must be that everyone involved has twisted knickers? How are yours holding up?
Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14921493149414951496 1936>
  Share Topic