You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14731474147514761477 1936>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martiponti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 10:12pm
I thought that Celtics fans would be Democrat not Republicans
Sponsored Links

cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

Officer Terri - the UDR Moral High Ground Officer 2019 

LOL
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 3:48pm
According to Lenny today in his presser they currently have 11 players out injured [:x] [:x]
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 10:30pm
I was always amazed when Rodgers was manager of Liverpool how often in interviews he would describe himself as a British manage. Astonishing considering the family he comes from. He's a Rory mark 2. He'd take an honor from her majesty like a shot.   

Edited by TonyNotJack - 01 Mar 2019 at 10:32pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 10:41pm
Its annoying the way he always says "like-a-say" in interviews

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Its annoying the way he always says "like-a-say" in interviews

Everything the f**ker says in interviews is annoying. 
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 6:52pm
2 0 up that will do nicely.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 7:07pm
A big win in awful conditions. Two great goals but an awful game of football otherwise.
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 8:02pm
Played a lot of long direct ball in the first half good too see us passing it around in the second half. Weah a long way down the pecking order. Haven’t been too impressed with Toljan but he’s twice the player that Lustig is
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by BaileNuisBhoy BaileNuisBhoy wrote:

Played a lot of long direct ball in the first half good too see us passing it around in the second half. Weah a long way down the pecking order. Haven’t been too impressed with Toljan but he’s twice the player that Lustig is
I was thinking the opposite! Lustig was solid today and  a big improvement on the past few games.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

I was always amazed when Rodgers was manager of Liverpool how often in interviews he would describe himself as a British manage. Astonishing considering the family he comes from. He's a Rory mark 2. He'd take an honor from her majesty like a shot.   

But he IS a British manager, given that he’s never managed an Irish team, north or south or internationally. All his experience as a manager and as a coach have been within the game in either England or latterly Scotland.If you mean he’s Irish by birth and nationalist from NI , he is but maybe has been across the water so long he identifies with both countries? Many do, including many members of my family who moved away when our government failed us and forced immigration on us.My wife is British but now identifies as Irish having lived here since we married a looong time ago so it works both ways, relax man we don’t lose our cultural identity by being comfortable in a new environment! Chill.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I was thinking the opposite! Lustig was solid today and  a big improvement on the past few games.
offers absolutely nothing going forward and wasn’t tested too often
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 11:22pm

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

offers absolutely nothing going forward and wasn’t tested too often
He wasn't tested because he wasn't permanently out of position. He certainly  isn't the long-term solution, but he has to be ahead of Toljan. I would send the lad back now.
The whole defence looked much more solid today, even Boyata.  Hibs weren't up to much, but I am not sure that Hearts or Motherwell were either and the defence didn't look half as solid against them.

I have given out about Burke's touch, but I don't think Edouard controlled one ball today. He is so incredibly frustrating to watch.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 11:00am
Scott Brown [=D>]
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2019 at 7:51am
The Scottish Cup semi finals draw is on BBC Scotland tonight at 21.15 on The Nine show.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2019 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

The Scottish Cup semi finals draw is on BBC Scotland tonight at 21.15 on The Nine show.
anyone know the sky codes for the new bbc Scotland channel?
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2019 at 1:20pm
I'd like to know too, but only so I don't accidentally end up watching f**king BBC Scotland.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2019 at 1:40pm
BBC Scotland is on mobdro at the moment if that helps.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14731474147514761477 1936>
  Share Topic