You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14591460146114621463 1936>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 6:19pm
Boyata was class today 😎
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by BaileNuisBhoy BaileNuisBhoy wrote:

Boyata was class today 😎
He certainly was as was the defence generally.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 6:44pm

Boyata was class today 😎
I just said the exact opposite elsewhere.LOL Whatever about him being a ****, he is a complete bomb-scare.
If Brendan must pick him, I suggest that when Celtic are defending a corner he goes and waits in the other half where he is less of a danger. 
The back four was very shaky again though. It isn't good enough. Rodgers bullsh*tting his way through an interview saying we played well is annoying. Just say it how it is.

Still, there's nothing better than a last minute winner. It's insignificant now, but I wonder if Madden would have given the penalty if the ball hadn't spun in?
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Boyata was class today 😎
I just said the exact opposite elsewhere.LOL Whatever about him being a ****, he is a complete bomb-scare.
If Brendan must pick him, I suggest that when Celtic are defending a corner he goes and waits in the other half where he is less of a danger. 
The back four was very shaky again though. It isn't good enough. Rodgers bullsh*tting his way through an interview saying we played well is annoying. Just say it how it is.

Still, there's nothing better than a last minute winner. It's insignificant now, but I wonder if Madden would have given the penalty if the ball hadn't spun in?
Generally thought he had a great game.. i agree though, the defense is a shambles. No chance Madden was giving that penalty πŸ˜‚
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 7:34pm

Boyata was class today 😎

Generally thought he had a gre. at game.. i agree though, the defense is a shambles. No chance Madden was giving that penalty πŸ˜‚
If we are being honest about it, nobody had a great game. In fact, nobody even had an alright game! Everybody was shocking! Clarke got the better of Rodgers tactically again, so it was frustrating to hear Rodgers spout sh*te afterwards. 
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Quick question: aside from Forrest and Brown, is there anyone else who has been in the current squad for each of the last 7 titles?

Lustig?
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by cardwizzard cardwizzard wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Quick question: aside from Forrest and Brown, is there anyone else who has been in the current squad for each of the last 7 titles?

Lustig?

Correct. It's a shame they sold Izzy then brought him back cause he'll always be missing one!
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 11:14pm
sh*te performance but Savage 3 points. 8 points clear, 8 in a row here we go. Still no goals conceded this year by Celtic in Scottish competitions. 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 3:55am

Mad end to the game and a brilliant three points, but Celtic were awful. I don't think either were red cards. I know it is the letter of the law to book for celebrating like that, but half the team should have been booked so. 

I love Weah though. Taking no sh*t at the end.

Broadfoot's was definitely deserved. Brown's is just another example of how farcical that ruling is. He looked like he couldn't have cared less as he walked off though LOL

McAleney looked to be the only player with a bit of quality on either side, until Weah came on. When you look at his impact, it's surprising he wasn't brought on earlier.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 7:43am
Boyd criticising Celtic fans on his Instagram for throwing the coin, singing he’s just a fat orange bastard and wrecking seats
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 8:09am
I wonder is Mac 4 names going to write a weeks worth of articles about anti Protestant racism in Scotland after this abuse of Boyd? 
Howdo View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 8:14am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Boyd criticising Celtic fans on his Instagram for throwing the coin, singing he’s just a fat orange bastard and wrecking seats

They were referring to his fake tan, or maybe he is a fake tan.
CSCD View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 9:42am
Outstanding 3 points.
Celtic love a last minute winner at Killie haha
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 10:54am
its all about the 3 points and thats all that matters yesterday

brown got away with one yesterday with the yellow as madhun could have given a red, mcgregor on his own again for a couple of games should be interesting

clubfoot's red card 100% madhun apologising as he did ut 

the one question is would madhun have given the penalty had the brown shot not gone in? i doubt it

not playing well and getting out of there with 3 points and showing the monkeys how to do a pitch invasion thats a sunday 

as for Timo never change
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 11:05am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

sh*te performance but Savage 3 points. 8 points clear, 8 in a row here we go. Still no goals conceded this year by Celtic in Scottish competitions. 
Which says more about the opposition than the standard of Celtic's defending.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 11:08am
Spooky that Celtic have the same points total as this time last season.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 11:10am
Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

its all about the 3 points and thats all that matters yesterday
brown got away with one yesterday with the yellow as madhun could have given a red, mcgregor on his own again for a couple of games should be interesting

clubfoot's red card 100% madhun apologising as he did ut 

the one question is would madhun have given the penalty had the brown shot not gone in? i doubt it

Even when the ref does Celtic no harm at all, he still gets criticized LOL
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 11:23am
That's a comment similar to the one Jose made about Guardiola back in their La Liga days that drove Pep over the edge:

Besides the naming of the referee and the pressure that they exerted that it was not Proenca, the most important thing is that we are in new cycle," Mourinho said.

"Up to now we have had two types of coaches. A very small group of coaches who never speak to the referees. After that, there is a bigger group, of whom I am one, who criticise the referees when they make huge errors. But it is also a group who are happy to highlight the good work of the referee.

"And now, with the declaration of Pep the other day, we are entering a new era with a third group, which for the moment includes only him, who criticise the correct decision of the referee," he said.

Edited by MC Hammered - 18 Feb 2019 at 11:23am
El Puto Amo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14591460146114621463 1936>
  Share Topic