Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12251226122712281229 1936>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Think i will partake in a few scoops at a ballad session tonight PartyBeer
Think I am going to create a ballad session in my local!!I love this team, well done Brendan!!BeerPartyHeart
Good man PM give er socks
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 6:16pm

Think i will partake in a few scoops at a ballad session tonight PartyBeer

Think I am going to create a ballad session in my local!!I love this team, well done Brendan!!BeerPartyHeart
Good man PM give er socks

They know the broad black brimmer at this stage!
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 6:19pm
*Hiccup*
HelloBarry View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelloBarry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 6:28pm
Congrats Brendan - I mean Celtics Clap
Quit while you are ahead.
All the best gamblers do.

http://blog.sbobet.com/tips
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 9:25pm
Brendan ia the Bhoy he ha raised the bar for Celtic. HH
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 10:27pm
Wonderful way to end the season. Magical goal to end it. Of course should have being up 3 or 4 but it all added to the occasion. Great day.

HH

Edited by cardwizzard - 27 May 2017 at 10:27pm
schillaci View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
I love Scott HULK Hogan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schillaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 3:03am
What a way to finish the season !!!   Magical !!!  Big smile
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 11:28am
Sporting the mother of all hangovers atm, fooking great night in the local, the ballads blaring and the barmen swearing and me getting everyone to do the huddle when the bar was closing was priceless some of the fckers could not even stand LOL the owners face was gas and then he throws me a free pint, anyway a good gang of them that were there are heading to Vegas for the Celtic convention in a couple of weeks they will have a ball now, me thinks the hair of the dog is in order if i can get an oul breakfast roll into me and keep it down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 11:31am
Class DD you can't stop the Bhoys from being Bhoys.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 11:32am

Sporting the mother of all hangovers atm, fooking great night in the local, the ballads blaring and the barmen swearing and me getting everyone to do the huddle when the bar was closing was priceless some of the fckers could not even stand LOL the owners face was gas and then he throws me a free pint, anyway a good gang of them that were there are heading to Vegas for the Celtic convention in a couple of weeks they will have a ball now, me thinks the hair of the dog is in order if i can get an oul breakfast roll into me and keep it down
Where is the local Doc? Sounds like my kind of pub! I woke up with a bottle of rum and 2 bottles of coke next to the bed and the missus has gone out so, well, ya know yourself!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 11:53am
It is in north county dublin PM the name shall remain anonymous so as none of the creepers on here come looking for me LOL, i stumbled down my road about 4ish singing to me little hearts content but had not got a key to get in to the gaff so knew the quare wan would not be to impressed having to break her kip to let me in, but as i went to knock on the door it opened up and the quare wan dragged me in saying i will wake the whole neighbourhood with me rendition of the broad black brimmer, she said she could hear me coming up the road LOL, probably a bit of curtain twitching going on too from the neighbours but fck them, just remembering some fckr was phone videoing some of the going's on in the pub this will no doubt come back to haunt me later today if i venture back down the local LOL, have a double there for me PM
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 11:56am
Quality stuff we had a good skinful in Sunderland but sounds like you were the Bhoy.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 12:00pm
Fair enough Doc, if I am ever that way I will give you a shout first! I would imagine the Broad Black Brimmer is appreciated more in County Dublin than in Cambridgeshire, but they got it anyway!! 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Quality stuff we had a good skinful in Sunderland but sounds like you were the Bhoy.
Is there a lot of Celts in Sunderland DM?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 12:00pm

Fair enough Doc, if I am ever that way I will give you a shout first! I would imagine the Broad Black Brimmer is appreciated more in County Dublin than in Cambridgeshire, but they got it anyway!! 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

It is always the unplanned nights out that throw up the best craic and everybody was on the same buzz so good craic had
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 12:06pm

Thumbs Up
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 12:19pm
There were a pissed up sevco fan yesterday saying BR was a one season wonder and a couple of responses were are you confident of who your manager will be next season and we are thinking of going to the Three Gardeners pub in Sunderland if so we will give Sally your regards
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12251226122712281229 1936>
  Share Topic