You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12101211121212131214 1936>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 1:14pm
Get in there Sinclair.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 1:25pm
Probably should not speak to soon but the mason in the middle is actually reffing a fair game here
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 1:47pm
Terribly sloppy from Celtic the last twenty minutes, really frustrating to watch.They should have got one back despite having done f**k all, Boyata, Jozo and Gordon all fannying about with it.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 1:48pm
Penalty aside, every time i see your man Tavernier i think he could be at a much better team than Them, having said that i only ever see him when they play Celtic so he might be sh*te in the other games
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

Penalty aside, every time i see your man Tavernier i think he could be at a much better team than Them, having said that i only ever see him when they play Celtic so he might be sh*te in the other games
I thought that last season, he has been absolutely awful this year, just dreadful. The fella cannot defend, he is always out of position and just a very, very brainless footballer. I would imagine they will try to sell him.

Scott Brown was unbelievable today, was a 10/10 performance for the first hour, completely dominated the game and definitely deserved his MOTM award, although Roberts wasn't bad either. It is just a shame about Dembele.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 1:59pm
Poor enough last 25 from Celtic but they did not need to be full on against a very average side
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 2:31pm
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 3:05pm
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 7:49pm
Evening
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 7:58pm
Just going through the Barrow lands . There is so condition of people falling around . Enjoy people
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 10:41pm
Dominant, ruthless and superb. Special team.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 9:21am
Some ridiculous tackles from the huns yesterday. Considering what Brown was sent off for last weekend
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 9:42am
totally owned the newco yesterday

ref bottled 3 reds halliday hyndman and tavernier 

job done now lets have a repeat next weekend

quietest i have ever seen them at a match 

dog rough this morning  HH
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 9:53am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Some ridiculous tackles from the huns yesterday. Considering what Brown was sent off for last weekend

And Ramos got sent off for less last night too.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 10:43am
Moussa limps off to the delight of the zombies, nae bother, just bring Griff on and he'll roast Tavernier for a peno.  Bring McGregor off (he was superb yesterday), nae bother, get big Rogic on to turn the screw even more. 

Boyata, a laughing stock three months ago, superb since getting his chance.

Roberts, mesmerizing.

Brown, majestic.

Serious team. Clap

Edited by FREEWHEELER - 24 Apr 2017 at 10:44am
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 11:21am
Enjoy it you lunatics and lay off the conspiracy theories for a day. you are lording over your bitter rivals who are a mess on and off the pitch. You have a talented young side who play really good football and score bundles of goals. yesterday was a 2-0 hammering save a jittery 10 minutes towards the end. 

Hallidays was an absolute stone wall red but i have seen tackles like that let go in Old Firms lots of times kind of adds to the fun in some ways. 

The huns were seriously outsung all game too :)

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 11:23am
Scumbags tried to break Roberts' legs and the ref didn't protect him

So many dodgy fouls not given/punished yesterday

Apparently the 5 min highlights package on bbc makes it look like an even game lol

Edited by tonyjaa - 24 Apr 2017 at 11:24am
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 11:29am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Scumbags tried to break Roberts' legs and the ref didn't protect him

So many dodgy fouls not given/punished yesterday

Apparently the 5 min highlights package on bbc makes it look like an even game lol

There were 30 minutes of highlights on Sportscene last night which told the whole tale.

Maybe the BBC are in on the conspiracy theory too though Ermm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12101211121212131214 1936>
  Share Topic