You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11841185118611871188 1936>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 12:27pm
I think Celtic could struggle here. i cant remember the last time we put in a convincing performance at this ground. Another 1 nil will do especially if the forecasts for storms come true.
Sponsored Links

Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 1:19pm
It's the same for both teams match their hunger and desire fight for every ball and our class will be the difference.

Do none of the above and it will be a long afternoon. The conditions should help us acclimatise for our trip up North midweek
RoyD View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

It's the same for both teams match their hunger and desire fight for every ball and our class will be the difference.

Do none of the above and it will be a long afternoon. The conditions should help us acclimatise for our trip up North midweek

County at home next week, Then ibrox on new years eve.
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 1:51pm
Somebody will lose their jobs @ SPFL giving us handy 2 games logistic wise in the week of a Zombie game
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

Somebody will lose their jobs @ SPFL giving us handy 2 games logistic wise in the week of a Zombie game

It must be hard being you at times.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 2:54pm
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2016 at 1:14pm
Snodgrass agrees his 1 year extension at Hull

This rumour will be back same time next year folks   

Edited by tonyjaa - 23 Dec 2016 at 1:15pm
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2016 at 2:56pm
Job done three quality goals.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
CSCD View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2016 at 11:22am
IN the annals of Celtic’s history, only a chosen few exemplify the outrageous talent, skill and inventiveness required to become an immortal – and next year, Celtic FC Foundation will bring two legends back to Paradise for a titanic clash.
SO PUT SUNDAY, MAY 28, 2017, IN YOUR DIARY!
As team-mates, Henrik Larsson and Lubomir Moravcik were at the forefront of one of the greatest Celtic teams of the modern era, achieving legendary status as part of a decorated side that claimed, among many other accolades, a domestic treble in the 2000/01 season.
Henrik’s Heroes versus Lubo’s Legends will take place at Celtic Park at 2pm on the last Sunday in May, with a host of ex-players and celebrities lined up to participate in what promises to be a special day in Paradise raising funds for Celtic FC Foundation, the Club’s charitable arm.
On next year’s charity match, Henrik Larsson, said: “I’m honoured to be involved in this game for Celtic FC Foundation, which I have learned a lot about in the past year. Returning to Celtic Park, where I experienced so many career highlights, will be truly special for me and my family.
“Now, attention turns to assembling a team to beat my old friend, Lubo. I’ll be making some calls over the next few months and pulling out all the stops. There is no way I’m losing this one!”
At the prospect of facing off against his friend and ex-teammate, Lubomir Moravcik, said: “It’s always humbling to play in a charity match at Celtic Park, the site of countless fond memories and personal triumphs. I know what the Foundation are doing and what difference it makes to people which is why I’ve got involved.
“Seeing familiar faces and putting the boots on again will be very exciting and I’m really looking forward to running out in front of the fans again. As far as team selection, I’ll have a few tricks up my sleeve – Henrik has no chance!”
Celtic FC Foundation Chief Executive, Tony Hamilton, added: “These two Celts are truly among the greatest ever to wear our beloved Hoops and I am very grateful that they have given up their time to help Celtic FC Foundation.
“Our work in the community is steadily moving on with the backing of the Club’s supporters and its executive and staff. Having a showcase end to the season will allow us to develop that work and help more people who need it.
“I’m sure this match will be eagerly anticipated by fans young and old, and over the coming months, we’ll steadily reveal who’ll be playing. Rest assured, this will be a day not to miss at Paradise.”
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2016 at 9:17pm
Recent documentary from BBC Alba here on Jinky if you missed it. Excellent it is

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TLlXgyf3kqY&feature=youtu.be
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2016 at 9:59pm
Masonic brother Bobby madden with the whistle for Saturday, he won't have far to run for the after party down to his local lodge in renfrew, has season ticketS at the venue he takex charge at too
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2016 at 9:53am
Theres a match before that, home tonight v Ross County 1945ko

I can see a few changes again, I don't think Griffiths will be risked after his tight calf on chrimbo eve
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2016 at 11:47am
I'm off to Paradise tonight HH.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2016 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

Masonic brother Bobby madden with the whistle for Saturday, he won't have far to run for the after party down to his local lodge in renfrew, has season ticketS at the venue he takex charge at too

Steven McLean is ref according to what I read.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2016 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

Steven McLean is ref according to what I read.

So I see but expect the same as what brother madden would have delivered

McLean's brother and ex hun player and declared for the nordies

Brown or Erik favourites not to last 90 mins
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2016 at 5:25pm
There was me thinking it was James McClean reffing
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2016 at 5:44pm
Bouncing in the Real McCoy pre match HH.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2016 at 6:08pm
Lucky sod DM

Have fun
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11841185118611871188 1936>
  Share Topic