Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryan Giggs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:38pm
Female circumcision is ok in some countries does not make it ok over here, so mad argument. 

We are fans of football. its not our place to judge morality etc. 

From a footballing point of view and professional point of view Suarez behaviour is way worse. 

Giggs behaviour did not affect Utd in anyway or any other player at the club. His performances have been the same totally professional. 

Not that it matters, but Giggs wife is still with him, and his brother the last I heard was getting back with his ex who was allegedly with giggs. The same woman allegedly cheated with another guy.  So there is more to it than meets the eye but they are all making money from his name.  For all we know his wife did not give a sh*t and it was an open relationship.  She has not left him.  There are many people who are in open marriages and its not up to us to judge that.  However it is against the law to abuse someone with racist abuse and its would be a firing offence in any job. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Sponsored Links

Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:38pm
900 games at the very highest level
12 league winners medals
Say what you want about the chaps private life but he hasnt broken any laws in what he's done and his on field achievements will probably never be beaten
Absolute legend
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:39pm
its a private matter, whats hard to get about that? its none of our business!

did he suddenly decide one day that he was going to be a role model? is there a rule book on been a role model?

if people want to call him a role model its bacause of what he does on the pitch, not what he does in his PRIVATE life off it

and what is your obsession with me and celtic, and why do you bring it into a giggs thread?

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

but this is a football forum, what he does outside of that should be irrelevant and really none of our bsuiness

That's because he plays for Utd -put him in a Liverpool jersey and you have a 100 pager.

And secondly that's bollocks all players have a duty to behave in a professional manner both on and off the pitch.

He is a MASSIVE role model for so many people because of his achievements.

So your point is irrelevant about it being none of our business.

so he cant ride who he wants in private because he has a duty to behave in a professional manner? would ya cop on ffs

im sure theres load of professional footballers riding all around them and fair play to them

like i said its none of our business as hes not done anything illegal

What about the millions of people who would refer to him as a role model?

This really boils down to the fact that he plays for Utd and nothing else.
Utd player up to his eyes in some disgusting controversy - Utd fans turn the other cheek.
Unf**king believeable. 

I am sure if this was a Celtic player you would be foaming at the mouth.

I am not a utd fan so that argument is flawd. Its the other way around, You are so biased for celtic and Liverpool its urneal. 

Whyou give a sh*t about two foreign teams who play under the flag of the Union jack I will never know. 

Who ws the first british team to win the European Cup. 

Which British team have won the european cup the most times.

Give you a clue you support both of them
AKA pedantic kunt
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Female circumcision is ok in some countries does not make it ok over here, so mad argument. 

From a footballing point of view and professional point of view Suarez behaviour is way worse. 

Giggs behaviour did not affect Utd in anyway or any other player at the club. His performances have been the same totally professional. 

Not that it matters, but Giggs wife is still with him, and his brother the last I heard was getting back with his ex who was allegedly with giggs. The same woman allegedly cheated with another guy.  So there is more to it than meets the eye but they are all making money from his name.  For all we know his wife did not give a sh*t and it was an open relationship.  She has not left him.  There are many people who are in open marriages and its not up to us to judge that.  However it is against the law to abuse someone with racist abuse and its would be a firing offence in any job. 

Probably the most deluded comment I have ever heard.
I expected more from you Baldrick in fairness.

You have been banging the anti-suarez drum for a while now anyway.

How you can brush off the fact that Giggs has riding his brothers wife in such a dismissive manner beggers belief.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:48pm
Suarez behaviour has been disgusting and John Terry's looks to be also but I will let the course case deal with that. 

Racist behaviour  in the work place needs to be stopped

What two consenting adults get up to, is none of my business, and we should not even know about it.  Sex and relationships its a personal matter and not one that fans of football clubs need to know about. 

However how you behave in the work place to your fellow work colleagues is something that the custodians of the clubs and the game need to know about. 

That is the crucial difference between what Suarez and Terry and Gigs have got up to. 

I would not be sacked for behaving like giggs in my job, but I would be if I behaved like John Terry (if found guilty) and like Suarez. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Its ok to carry out any action once it doesnt affect your workConfused Just because hes a good player you seem to suggest it balances itself out.

Your loyalty belongs first and foremost to family, everything else is secondary including work and this should define your character, not what he does on a football field.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:54pm
That's a fair point one that I understand with and agree with.
What Suarez said was unacceptable and he got dealt with by the FA.

But you appear to be dismissing what Giggs has done simply because it didn't break any laws.
However morally it's so wrong and the consequences to Gigg's his brother, their kids and there family is not repairable IMO.

We will agree to disagree on this.

Oh and I follow - Ireland\Celtic\Liverpool\SRFC- etc in that order and you should know that LOL

Edited by horsebox - 15 Feb 2012 at 10:55pm
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:55pm
His wife is still with him Kerrzy, if she can forgive him or allow him to behave like that, who am I to judge him. 

Last time I heard cheating on your wife is not against the law.  Just because your moral code says sleeping with another person while married is bad behaviour does not mean everybody else does. 

Its a personal moral matter and not something that conerns the professional area, which is all that maatters when it comes to us chatting on a football forum. 

I could not give a sh*t if the whole Irish team were cheating on each others wife  as logn as they played well for Ireland and were professional when playing for us. 

AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:56pm
Remember lads there is people out there who would think that f.airyiing into a sock or into a baby wipe is disgusting behaviour so we cant have the thought police or the sex police judging what goes on behind closed doors. 

AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:57pm

That's a fair point one that I understand with and agree with.
What Suarez said was unacceptable and he got dealt with by the FA.

But you appear to be dismissing what Giggs has done simply because it didn't break any laws.
However morally it's so wrong and the consequences to Gigg's his brother, their kids and there family is not repairable IMO.

We will agree to disagree on this.

Oh and I follow - Ireland\Celtic\Liverpool\SRFC- etc in that order and you should know that LOL

Jaysus whats a northsider doing supporting Rovers.  unless thats sligo :)
AKA pedantic kunt
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:57pm
can you explain hows this is anyones business other than the people involved?

i dont buy the role model argument, giggs doesnt choose to be a role model, he just plays football, its other people that have put that tag on him

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:58pm
Are you actually comparing w**king into a sock\baby wipe and having an affair with your brothers wife for X amount of years as the same thing?

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 11:01pm
No I am not, but thats my moral compass.  But everybody has a different moral compass and there is no wrong or right in it. Its a personal matter.  That is why there is no law against it.  It falls into the realm of personal matters, and I may not want to be friends withsome for it, professional I would never judge anyone who got up to any of that behaviour as logn as it does not break the law in the country that I am living in. 

Live and let live otherwise we go down a dangerous road of dictating how people behave in private.
AKA pedantic kunt
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 11:01pm

can you explain hows this is anyones business other than the people involved?

i dont buy the role model argument, giggs doesnt choose to be a role model, he just plays football, its other people that have put that tag on him

That's a f**king cop out of the highest order.

You're so blind and deluded it's unreal.
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 11:03pm
again please explain how this is anyones business other than the people involved?

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 11:08pm
Because he lives in the public eye and has a duty to behave in a professional manner both on and off the pitch.

Slightly off topic - why when Gerrard was accused of diving in a football game did you bring in actions in a certain nightclub?
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 11:13pm
I agree with Horsebox and that its grand to agree to disagree, as long as people set out their point clearly and argue it coherently without going down the Siralex road of belittling someone and saying things like that is the most stupid point every made on a football forum and me my 27 mates are all hear laughing at it.  :) 

Giggs always comes across as a nice guy in media and he obviously is a great professiona regarding keeping himself fit etc.  If its true that he cheated on his missus with his brothers wife and that there was no permission given by anybody in relation to it, and I was his brother I would be fuming and if it happend to me I would never speak to my brother again. However I always have a suspicion that there is money behind these things, and with his brother getting back with his ex after she sold her story for loads of money my sympathy would be pretty low for them. She then had the cheek to give out, when some other bowsie claimed he was riding her at the same time, saying someone was just tryint to make money out of her :) 

AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
  Share Topic