Print Page | Close Window

Ryan Giggs

Printed From: You Boys in Green
Category: International
Forum Name: Rest of The World
Forum Description: All football chat from around the globe
URL: https://forum.ybig.ie/forum_posts.asp?TID=26794
Printed Date: 23 Oct 2021 at 5:10am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Ryan Giggs
Posted By: McG
Subject: Ryan Giggs
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 9:20am
Deserves the thread for his 600th league game for United.
Starts today. What a legend in fairness ClapClapClapClapClapClap


-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx




Replies:
Posted By: Shoco
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 9:22am
Clap

it will be a long time before theres anyone like him again


-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS


Posted By: MintBerryCrunch
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Clapit will be a long time before theres anyone like him again

The way football is I doubt there ever will be


Posted By: Vivakenbarlow
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 9:38am
Absolute legend

-------------
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it


Posted By: Siralex
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 9:43am
Yeah - proper legend.  An amazing athlete.  I actually think he looks fitter now than he ever has. The lad turned 37 in November.

Has won 11 Premier League titles, 2 Champions Leagues, 4 FA Cups, 4 League Cups....and a lot of other team honours.

Has been in the PFA team of the year 9 times.

Has become a multi-millionaire in the time we've all known who he was and his outlook on life hasn't changed one tiny bit.  Could easily have lived a more exciting life.  Will, no doubt, go down as a proper legend.  One of the greatest players to ever play the game.


Posted By: Chipster
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 10:25am
I remember Giggs scoring a cracker at WHL about '92 on The Match on UTV. To think he's still playing against lads now that weren't even born then. To have had the desire to keep the same standards all those years is amazing, a proper role model


Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 8:36am
signs new 1 year contractClap

Ryan%20Giggs
Giggs has made over 850 appearances for Manchester United

Veteran Welsh winger Ryan Giggs has signed a one-year contract extension at Manchester United.

It means the 37-year-old will take his time at Old Trafford into a remarkable 21st year, having made his club debut as a substitute on 2 March, 1991.

And having already played 24 times for United this season, Giggs says he still has much to contribute to the team.

"It is great to know I'm contributing to the team's success. I feel I've still got a lot to offer," he said.

"All I've ever wanted to do is play for United and I've been lucky enough to do that for 20 years.




-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.


Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 8:38am
Hero and the proper use of the word legend can be used here
 
ClapClapClap


-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx



Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 9:07am
Amazing pro, great player, fully deserves his extra year. 

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 18 Leagues and 25 Cups.....


Posted By: The Boy Z
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 10:16am
What a footballer + he's an attractive man too

-------------
Theres only one sport that matters..


Posted By: petej1963
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 11:15am
Super lad, and never see him out on the town.



-------------
Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......


Posted By: Emerald
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 12:57pm
In a recent interview he said that he rarely touches alcohol, and that he doesn't even have butter on his toast FFS. That's the sort of dedication and sacrifice involved to reach his longevity. To be given a 1 year contract at a club like Utd at 37 years of age is testament to that. Well deserved.





Posted By: Gaz
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 3:08am
LEGEND

-------------
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday


Posted By: Trapped
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 7:13am
Absolute hero Heart

-------------
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)


Posted By: MintBerryCrunch
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 7:45am
Think Evra deal has been finalised, although hes a **** good to keep him!


Posted By: BigPodge
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 8:07am


-------------


Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 5:00pm
Equalled Bobby Charltons appearance record of 606 league games for United tonight. Shame about the result 
 
 
 
 
 


-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn


Posted By: brianie
Date Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 5:03pm
As a Lifelong ABU  Well Done Ryan GiggsThumbs%20UpClap


-------------
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time


Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 5:32pm
must take up yoga to prolong my playing days -

speaking of which I passed some big yoga centre near the ringsend bridge. Some hot leotard clad women doing their squatsThumbs%20Up

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.


Posted By: Max Power
Date Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 7:33pm
Was my favourite player when I was a kid and the reason I started supporting United. An absolute legend, we won't see his likes again, absolutely instrumental in every trophy won during the most successful period of Uniteds history.

-------------
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch


Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 5:13pm
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
 
Heart


-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx



Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 8:34am
So do ye reckon the rumours are true???

-------------
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.


Posted By: tribalarmy
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 8:38am
Seems likely. The rumours are strong and the absence from the cup semi.

One of the last people I would expect to get involved in something like this, especially since he has kids.


Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 8:40am
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Seems likely. The rumours are strong and the absence from the cup semi.

One of the last people I would expect to get involved in something like this, especially since he has kids.

I wonder though if he actually did have a genuine problem for the FA Cup semi and then people put 2 and 2 together and made 7.

I make a point of never believing a twitter rumour so until it's official i'm backing Giggs to the bitter end.


-------------
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.


Posted By: erimus
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 8:43am

Well if you believe rumours it could be giggs,mikey owen or our own robbie keane.

My bets are still on a london based clubs player


Posted By: Vivakenbarlow
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 8:43am
Not many 37 year olds can play 3 games in a week- would be very strange if a twitter rumour was untrue though i suppose

-------------
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it


Posted By: MintBerryCrunch
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 8:44am
Sure Steven Gerrard rumours for about 4 months on twitter and the likes last year that he had ronnie whelans daughter pregnant, believe it when i see it


Posted By: heyirish
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 8:44am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Seems likely. The rumours are strong and the absence from the cup semi.

One of the last people I would expect to get involved in something like this, especially since he has kids.

I wonder though if he actually did have a genuine problem for the FA Cup semi and then people put 2 and 2 together and made 7.

I make a point of never believing a twitter rumour so until it's official i'm backing Giggs to the bitter end.
 
The fact she is welsh might also come into that equation.....
 
I would be shocked if this were true but there is rarely smoke without fire when it comes to these things. She has surely told some few people who it is and its got out


-------------
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now


Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 8:48am
Wouldn't ya love if it was John Terry!LOL

-------------
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.


Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 9:36am
There is an injunction and yes it is Giggs...the tramp

-------------
The Count never won the Young Scientist of the Year award. It still haunts him to this very day, FACT


Posted By: The Saint
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 9:39am
I think the rumour it was giggs started before the match and then when he didn't play people assumed it must be him.
I think the fact they're both welsh is a big part of his name being mentioned


-------------
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus


Posted By: Vivakenbarlow
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 9:40am
A bit like like the gerard injuction a few months agoConfused

-------------
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it


Posted By: londonirish
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 9:46am
Gerard DID successfully gain an injunction (as reported) however the rumours about the nature of the injunction were all over the shop - you can safely say he was smashing someone's back doors in though.
 
I was gutted to hear about Giggs but this is true unfortunetly.
 
 
 
 


Posted By: heyirish
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 9:56am
Originally posted by londonirish londonirish wrote:

Gerard DID successfully gain an injunction (as reported) however the rumours about the nature of the injunction were all over the shop - you can safely say he was smashing someone's back doors in though.
 
I was gutted to hear about Giggs but this is true unfortunetly.
 
 
 
 
 
Does anyone have any idea how this stuff works i.e. Gerrard got an injunction and Giggs has just got one (both allegedly mind) yet say Terry or Rooney couldnt get one?
 
Whats the difference


-------------
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now


Posted By: RogerMilla
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 10:05am
rooney and terry have previous , thats why they couldnt get the injunctions

-------------
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.


Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 10:11am
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

There is an injunction and yes it is Giggs...the tramp


How do you know for sure though?


-------------
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.


Posted By: Siralex
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 10:12am
Rooney and Terry both did have injunctions on their stories....

Rooney's story was supposed to come out just before the World Cup . . . . He got an injunction but it came out eventually.  Same with the Terry having an affair with Bridge's bird....that story had a court ban for 6 months before it finally came out.

I bet Terry would love an affair with Bridge's current moth - what a f**king corker she is!



-------------
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job


Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 11:31am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

There is an injunction and yes it is Giggs...the tramp


How do you know for sure though?


Just trust me


-------------
The Count never won the Young Scientist of the Year award. It still haunts him to this very day, FACT


Posted By: Siralex
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 11:34am
I was told by really high sources last Friday that it was Ryan Giggs, but other sources since, have confirmed it isn't Giggs. 

In fact, the more you hear the details of the story, the more it seems ludicrous that it is Giggs. 

But either way - .......

What a f**king goal:




-------------
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job


Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 11:52am
I suppose we wont know till it's all out in the open!

-------------
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.


Posted By: Bob Hoskins
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 11:56am
What are the rumours?

-------------
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.


Posted By: Trapped
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 12:18pm
Is there a reliable source for this? Nothing up on the ramblers forum so far.

-------------
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)


Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by trapped trapped wrote:

Is there a reliable source for this? Nothing up on the ramblers forum so far.

Confused

What ramblers forum?


-------------
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.


Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Originally posted by trapped trapped wrote:

Is there a reliable source for this? Nothing up on the ramblers forum so far.

Confused

What ramblers forum?
 
 
 
Think he means Johnny's Ramblers forum Big smile 
 
 
But I don't think that's active anymore


-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn


Posted By: Trapped
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 12:40pm
Yea Johnny's legendary forum Thumbs Up

-------------
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)


Posted By: ShamtheRam
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Originally posted by trapped trapped wrote:

Is there a reliable source for this? Nothing up on the ramblers forum so far.

Confused

What ramblers forum?
 
 
 
Think he means Johnny's Ramblers forum Big smile 
 
 
But I don't think that's active anymore

Sure what would that have to do with this??


-------------
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.


Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Originally posted by trapped trapped wrote:

Is there a reliable source for this? Nothing up on the ramblers forum so far.

Confused

What ramblers forum?
 
 
 
Think he means Johnny's Ramblers forum Big smile 
 
 
But I don't think that's active anymore

Sure what would that have to do with this??
 
 
I think Trapped is taking the piss Big smile


-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn


Posted By: Aldos Tash
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 12:47pm
ah whats the rumour, I am guessing someone is having it away with  your one who I think is the welch bird from big brother and it might be Giggs. Am I on the right track.
 

-------------
Is fearr Gaelige bhriste na Bearla cliste


Posted By: McG
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Aldos Tash Aldos Tash wrote:

ah whats the rumour, I am guessing someone is having it away with  your one who I think is the welch bird from big brother and it might be Giggs. Am I on the right track.
 
 
bingo


-------------
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx



Posted By: Max Power
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

I was told by really high sources last Friday that it was Ryan Giggs, but other sources since, have confirmed it isn't Giggs. 

In fact, the more you hear the details of the story, the more it seems ludicrous that it is Giggs. 

But either way - .......

What a f**king goal:



http://www.slutload.com/watch/NJDvn8BT3pz/Imogen-Thomas-Sex-Tape.html - http://www.slutload.com/watch/NJDvn8BT3pz/Imogen-Thomas-Sex-Tape.html

Thumbs Up


-------------
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch


Posted By: Siralex
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 2:50am


Ahh...Who'm I kiddin' - it is Giggsy.  I hope it's all brushed under the carpet soon though.  But with two 'celebrities' involved, this could be a runner for a while!




-------------
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job


Posted By: Devrozex
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 4:11am
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:



Ahh...Who'm I kiddin' - it is Giggsy.  I hope it's all brushed under the carpet soon though.  But with two 'celebrities' involved, this could be a runner for a while!


 
So if this is Giggs, and it does come out, would it be safe to say we probably won't be seeing him in United colours next season?


-------------

"This is what separates the men from the fagg*ts." Dec. Jerry Lynch


Posted By: Siralex
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 4:20am
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:



Ahh...Who'm I kiddin' - it is Giggsy.  I hope it's all brushed under the carpet soon though.  But with two 'celebrities' involved, this could be a runner for a while!


 
So if this is Giggs, and it does come out, would it be safe to say we probably won't be seeing him in United colours next season?

Ah no - 100 percent Ryan Giggs will be playing for United next season.  Sure he's only just signed an extension for next season a couple months ago.

It's not as if Sir Alex ever dumped players for having affairs on their wives before....Ryan isn't the first United player to be caught doing so, and probably won't be the last in Sir Alex's reign...

Not a hope he'll lose his job over it!



-------------
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job


Posted By: seaniemac
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:08am
This is the problem with twitter, one person's gossip suddenly spreads and becomes fact. It was Keane first, then it was either Keane or Giggs, now it's just Giggs.
 
These so called super injunctions do nothing to stop it in an age of twitter, facebook and forums. They actually just drag innocent people into it, either Keane or Giggs in this case.
 
 


Posted By: greenarmy
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:17am
Why people care about things like this is beyond me  I couldnt give a f**k if Giggs was shagging a different women every night, what difference does it make


Posted By: Hoosay
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:17am
Can't see the injunction lasting to the weekend to be honest, it's all over the internet now, and when that happens these injunctions aren't worth a f**k.
 
The same with the actor who had it away with Rooney's prozzy bird (and only paid 20% of the price)!
 
The Keane rumour seems to be because there are pictures of the two of them on a night out, but I wouldn't read much into that, she used to go out with Jermain Defoe so that was probably just a Spurs team night out or something.


Posted By: Hoosay
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:24am
Question for GerK and SirAlex (and anyone else who wants to get involved I suppose...)
 
What's stopping the Irish Star or any other Irish paper printing this? Surely a British High Court injunction is irrelevant in Ireland?


Posted By: Sham157
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:40am
Originally posted by Hoosay Hoosay wrote:

Question for GerK and SirAlex (and anyone else who wants to get involved I suppose...)
 
What's stopping the Irish Star or any other Irish paper printing this? Surely a British High Court injunction is irrelevant in Ireland?
 
The Irish Star is part owned by a British company, no sure if that would have a bearing but may do. But good question Hoosay.


Posted By: ShayGivensBum
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:41am
He's as hairy as Gerk Shocked 


Posted By: AntrimMan
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:55am
As I posted on bookface, well done sir, absolute belter of a bird ! Thumbs Up

-------------
@AntrimMan85


Posted By: FREEWHEELER
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 7:30am
Whoever is banging Imogen and getting titwankked off that pair should be delighted to be linked with such fun. Clap

-------------
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 18 Leagues and 25 Cups.....


Posted By: Stoked Up
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 7:38am
Originally posted by greenarmy greenarmy wrote:

Why people care about things like this is beyond me  I couldnt give a f**k if Giggs was shagging a different women every night, what difference does it make

Indeed, most people will care less about this non-story. But once the injunction is lifted and the papers get hold of it, the pressure will pile up on the player, affecting his performances, so it does matter at least to *United and their fans.  Away fans will rightly ridicule him too. 

*It already has, seen as he wasn't even on the bench on Saturday.


Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Stoked Up Stoked Up wrote:

Originally posted by greenarmy greenarmy wrote:

Why people care about things like this is beyond me  I couldnt give a f**k if Giggs was shagging a different women every night, what difference does it make

Indeed, most people will care less about this non-story. But once the injunction is lifted and the papers get hold of it, the pressure will pile up on the player, affecting his performances, so it does matter at least to *United and their fans.  Away fans will rightly ridicule him too. 

*It already has, seen as he wasn't even on the bench on Saturday.
 
 
 
Confused 
 
He's 37 and had already played 2 games that week. He's in the starting line up tonight v Newcastle. 


-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn


Posted By: The GerK
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

He's as hairy as Gerk Shocked 


And nearly as handsomeThumbs Up


-------------
The Count never won the Young Scientist of the Year award. It still haunts him to this very day, FACT


Posted By: Honey Monster
Date Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 12:15am
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

He's as hairy as Gerk Shocked 
 
No one is that hairy.


-------------
753


Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 4:43pm
Set to make his 900th appearance for Utd tomorrow v Ajax


-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.


Posted By: daithi
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Set to make his 900th appearance for Utd tomorrow v Ajax
Thought i heard he was not making the trip BSM, am not 100% sure

-------------
Just because it's tradition does not make it right


Posted By: greengiant
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Set to make his 900th appearance for Utd tomorrow v Ajax
Clap What a man!!! Clap


-------------
The first two-syllable word I ever learned growing up was discretion." Dunphy on a his childhood


Posted By: Clonbhoy
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Set to make his 900th appearance for Utd tomorrow v Ajax
Thought i heard he was not making the trip BSM, am not 100% sure
saw on ssn that he wouldn't be travelling


-------------
A man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends. @withgodlygrace


Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 5:02pm
Right so,be the w/end then
Bit risky bringing Giggs to the Dam wha

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.


Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 5:38pm
Disgusting human being.

-------------
     


Posted By: Shoco
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 8:22pm
absolute legend Clap

-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS


Posted By: Max Power
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 8:27pm
One of the most influential players in the history of club football

-------------
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch


Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Disgusting human being.


Dont be bringing Suarez into this :)


-------------
AKA pedantic kunt


Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Disgusting human being.


Dont be bringing Suarez into this :)

There is no questioning his football ability and his achievements but his off field behaviour is completely and totally unacceptable and unforgivable.

And that's Giggs I'm talking about LOL




-------------
     


Posted By: Vivakenbarlow
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:10pm
900 games for a massive club- unbelievable- will never be repeated

-------------
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it


Posted By: Shoco
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:11pm
but this is a football forum, what he does outside of that should be irrelevant and really none of our bsuiness

-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS


Posted By: Denis Irwin
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:12pm
Legend Clap

-------------
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn


Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:14pm
If I was a Utd fan he could be banging his own brother for all I care
Once they do the business in the shirt who cares who there are shagging?

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.


Posted By: Vivakenbarlow
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:15pm
United fans on Saturday singing giggsy 12 Gerard nil was quality

-------------
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it


Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

but this is a football forum, what he does outside of that should be irrelevant and really none of our bsuiness
 
That's because he plays for Utd -put him in a Liverpool jersey and you have a 100 pager.

And secondly that's bollocks all players have a duty to behave in a professional manner both on and off the pitch.

He is a MASSIVE role model for so many people because of his achievements.

So your point is irrelevant about it being none of our business.


-------------
     


Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

If I was a Utd fan he could be banging his own brother for all I care
Once they do the business in the shirt who cares who there are shagging?
 
Did you not say some time ago that you were a Utd fan?

Don't make me go searching through all these threads LOL


-------------
     


Posted By: Pipkin
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

but this is a football forum, what he does outside of that should be irrelevant and really none of our bsuiness
 
That's because he plays for Utd -put him in a Liverpool jersey and you have a 100 pager.

And secondly that's bollocks all players have a duty to behave in a professional manner both on and off the pitch.

He is a MASSIVE role model for so many people because of his achievements.

So your point is irrelevant about it being none of our business.


Completely agree. How one could condone his behaviour is beyond belief. vile human being.


Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:21pm
I am not a utd fan and  I think what he does off the pitch with a girl as long as its within the law and does not affect his game, is no business of the fans or management. 

Suarez behaviour is a million times worse than Giggs. 

We do not need to know about what giggs is getting up to and if I was in my job and i was baning a bird outside of marriage my job would not give a sh*t about what I do. 

However they woudl give a sh*t if I behaved like Suarez in the work place.  There is the crucial different between the two.  I do not support Liverpool  or Man Utd.


-------------
AKA pedantic kunt


Posted By: BigStrongMan
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:


Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

If I was a Utd fan he could be banging his own brother for all I care
Once they do the business in the shirt who cares who there are shagging?

 
Did you not say some time ago that you were a Utd fan?

Don't make me go searching through all these threads LOL
Don't think I've ever nailed my colours to a EPL mast on here

-------------
PM me for all forum moderation queries.


Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I am not a utd fan and  I think what he does off the pitch with a girl as long as its within the law and does not affect his game, is no business of the fans or management. 

Suarez behaviour is a million times worse than Giggs. 

We do not need to know about what giggs is getting up to and if I was in my job and i was baning a bird outside of marriage my job would not give a sh*t about what I do. 

However they woudl give a sh*t if I behaved like Suarez in the work place.  There is the crucial different between the two.  I do not support Liverpool  or Man Utd.

I disagree with you 100%

Evra I would assume would have just either laughed off Suarez's comments or just got over it. So far I don't believe his is overly affected by what he said.

If Evra's brother had of been shagging his wife for the last X years - that would destroy his relationship with his brother and also cause massive problems within his family.

How you can compare the 2 is nothing more that Wacko





-------------
     


Posted By: Shoco
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

but this is a football forum, what he does outside of that should be irrelevant and really none of our bsuiness
 
That's because he plays for Utd -put him in a Liverpool jersey and you have a 100 pager.

And secondly that's bollocks all players have a duty to behave in a professional manner both on and off the pitch.

He is a MASSIVE role model for so many people because of his achievements.

So your point is irrelevant about it being none of our business.


so he cant ride who he wants in private because he has a duty to behave in a professional manner? would ya cop on ffs

im sure theres load of professional footballers riding all around them and fair play to them

like i said its none of our business as hes not done anything illegal




-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS


Posted By: Clonbhoy
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:30pm
He has been a gentleman when it comes to the pitch.His off field actions were of a  personal nature. What he did was between two consenting adults and frankly wasn't in the public interest

-------------
A man can have no greater love than give 90 minutes to his friends. @withgodlygrace


Posted By: Pipkin
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I am not a utd fan and  I think what he does off the pitch with a girl as long as its within the law and does not affect his game, is no business of the fans or management. 

Suarez behaviour is a million times worse than Giggs. 

We do not need to know about what giggs is getting up to and if I was in my job and i was baning a bird outside of marriage my job would not give a sh*t about what I do. 

However they woudl give a sh*t if I behaved like Suarez in the work place.  There is the crucial different between the two.  I do not support Liverpool  or Man Utd.


Ridiculous comment. What Suarez said is acceptable in his home country. Also, if Evra directed the comment the other way regarding Suarez's skin colour nothing would've came of it.

Kids and families were ruined because of Giggs' selfish actions.


Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

but this is a football forum, what he does outside of that should be irrelevant and really none of our bsuiness
 
That's because he plays for Utd -put him in a Liverpool jersey and you have a 100 pager.

And secondly that's bollocks all players have a duty to behave in a professional manner both on and off the pitch.

He is a MASSIVE role model for so many people because of his achievements.

So your point is irrelevant about it being none of our business.


so he cant ride who he wants in private because he has a duty to behave in a professional manner? would ya cop on ffs

im sure theres load of professional footballers riding all around them and fair play to them

like i said its none of our business as hes not done anything illegal



What about the millions of people who would refer to him as a role model?

This really boils down to the fact that he plays for Utd and nothing else.
Utd player up to his eyes in some disgusting controversy - Utd fans turn the other cheek.
Unf**king believeable. 

I am sure if this was a Celtic player you would be foaming at the mouth.



-------------
     


Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:38pm
Female circumcision is ok in some countries does not make it ok over here, so mad argument. 

We are fans of football. its not our place to judge morality etc. 

From a footballing point of view and professional point of view Suarez behaviour is way worse. 

Giggs behaviour did not affect Utd in anyway or any other player at the club. His performances have been the same totally professional. 


Not that it matters, but Giggs wife is still with him, and his brother the last I heard was getting back with his ex who was allegedly with giggs. The same woman allegedly cheated with another guy.  So there is more to it than meets the eye but they are all making money from his name.  For all we know his wife did not give a sh*t and it was an open relationship.  She has not left him.  There are many people who are in open marriages and its not up to us to judge that.  However it is against the law to abuse someone with racist abuse and its would be a firing offence in any job. 


-------------
AKA pedantic kunt


Posted By: Vivakenbarlow
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:38pm
900 games at the very highest level
12 league winners medals
Say what you want about the chaps private life but he hasnt broken any laws in what he's done and his on field achievements will probably never be beaten
Absolute legend

-------------
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it


Posted By: Shoco
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:39pm
its a private matter, whats hard to get about that? its none of our business!

did he suddenly decide one day that he was going to be a role model? is there a rule book on been a role model?

if people want to call him a role model its bacause of what he does on the pitch, not what he does in his PRIVATE life off it

and what is your obsession with me and celtic, and why do you bring it into a giggs thread?


-------------

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS


Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

but this is a football forum, what he does outside of that should be irrelevant and really none of our bsuiness
 
That's because he plays for Utd -put him in a Liverpool jersey and you have a 100 pager.

And secondly that's bollocks all players have a duty to behave in a professional manner both on and off the pitch.

He is a MASSIVE role model for so many people because of his achievements.

So your point is irrelevant about it being none of our business.


so he cant ride who he wants in private because he has a duty to behave in a professional manner? would ya cop on ffs

im sure theres load of professional footballers riding all around them and fair play to them

like i said its none of our business as hes not done anything illegal



What about the millions of people who would refer to him as a role model?

This really boils down to the fact that he plays for Utd and nothing else.
Utd player up to his eyes in some disgusting controversy - Utd fans turn the other cheek.
Unf**king believeable. 

I am sure if this was a Celtic player you would be foaming at the mouth.



I am not a utd fan so that argument is flawd. Its the other way around, You are so biased for celtic and Liverpool its urneal. 

Whyou give a sh*t about two foreign teams who play under the flag of the Union jack I will never know. 

Who ws the first british team to win the European Cup. 

Which British team have won the european cup the most times.

Give you a clue you support both of them


-------------
AKA pedantic kunt


Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Female circumcision is ok in some countries does not make it ok over here, so mad argument. 

We are fans of football. its not our place to judge morality etc. 

From a footballing point of view and professional point of view Suarez behaviour is way worse. 

Giggs behaviour did not affect Utd in anyway or any other player at the club. His performances have been the same totally professional. 


Not that it matters, but Giggs wife is still with him, and his brother the last I heard was getting back with his ex who was allegedly with giggs. The same woman allegedly cheated with another guy.  So there is more to it than meets the eye but they are all making money from his name.  For all we know his wife did not give a sh*t and it was an open relationship.  She has not left him.  There are many people who are in open marriages and its not up to us to judge that.  However it is against the law to abuse someone with racist abuse and its would be a firing offence in any job. 
 
Probably the most deluded comment I have ever heard.
I expected more from you Baldrick in fairness.

You have been banging the anti-suarez drum for a while now anyway.

How you can brush off the fact that Giggs has riding his brothers wife in such a dismissive manner beggers belief.







-------------
     


Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:48pm
Suarez behaviour has been disgusting and John Terry's looks to be also but I will let the course case deal with that. 

Racist behaviour  in the work place needs to be stopped

What two consenting adults get up to, is none of my business, and we should not even know about it.  Sex and relationships its a personal matter and not one that fans of football clubs need to know about. 

However how you behave in the work place to your fellow work colleagues is something that the custodians of the clubs and the game need to know about. 

That is the crucial difference between what Suarez and Terry and Gigs have got up to. 

I would not be sacked for behaving like giggs in my job, but I would be if I behaved like John Terry (if found guilty) and like Suarez. 


-------------
AKA pedantic kunt


Posted By: Pipkin
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Female circumcision is ok in some countries does not make it ok over here, so mad argument. 

We are fans of football. its not our place to judge morality etc. 

From a footballing point of view and professional point of view Suarez behaviour is way worse. 

Giggs behaviour did not affect Utd in anyway or any other player at the club. His performances have been the same totally professional. 


Not that it matters, but Giggs wife is still with him, and his brother the last I heard was getting back with his ex who was allegedly with giggs. The same woman allegedly cheated with another guy.  So there is more to it than meets the eye but they are all making money from his name.  For all we know his wife did not give a sh*t and it was an open relationship.  She has not left him.  There are many people who are in open marriages and its not up to us to judge that.  However it is against the law to abuse someone with racist abuse and its would be a firing offence in any job. 


Its ok to carry out any action once it doesnt affect your workConfused Just because hes a good player you seem to suggest it balances itself out.

Your loyalty belongs first and foremost to family, everything else is secondary including work and this should define your character, not what he does on a football field.


Posted By: horsebox
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:54pm
That's a fair point one that I understand with and agree with.
What Suarez said was unacceptable and he got dealt with by the FA.

But you appear to be dismissing what Giggs has done simply because it didn't break any laws.
However morally it's so wrong and the consequences to Gigg's his brother, their kids and there family is not repairable IMO.

We will agree to disagree on this.


Oh and I follow - Ireland\Celtic\Liverpool\SRFC- etc in that order and you should know that LOL



-------------
     


Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:55pm
His wife is still with him Kerrzy, if she can forgive him or allow him to behave like that, who am I to judge him. 

Last time I heard cheating on your wife is not against the law.  Just because your moral code says sleeping with another person while married is bad behaviour does not mean everybody else does. 

Its a personal moral matter and not something that conerns the professional area, which is all that maatters when it comes to us chatting on a football forum. 

I could not give a sh*t if the whole Irish team were cheating on each others wife  as logn as they played well for Ireland and were professional when playing for us. 




-------------
AKA pedantic kunt


Posted By: Baldrick
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:56pm
Remember lads there is people out there who would think that f.airyiing into a sock or into a baby wipe is disgusting behaviour so we cant have the thought police or the sex police judging what goes on behind closed doors. 




-------------
AKA pedantic kunt



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.00 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net