David Forde

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 6:45pm
He controlled his area very well today, looked far too composed for the game, even if he didn't have a save to make, but I thought he was going to take the head off Burgess his centre half. Something tells me it was more than him just losing his man at a cross! Three of his team mates had to hold him back, which was a shame as it looked an even enough match up.
Sponsored Links

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2016 at 5:31pm
Neither himself nor Given should be in the squad for France, better keepers ahead of them.
We're decent enough..
KING-CON View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KING-CON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2016 at 4:40pm
Dropped today. 
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2016 at 8:43pm
He would not be in my 23 man squad for the euros, never had a bad game for ireland but i think Randolph and Elliot are bankers with Given, Westwood and Forde fighting it our for the third spot.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2016 at 8:35pm
Thought he could have got a bit more on the second too to get it over the crossbar, looking his age to say the least.
We're decent enough..
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2016 at 8:01pm
Just after making an absolute howler against Oxford. Schoolboy stuff
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2015 at 3:45pm
Great to see David Forde keep his place for Millwall today and a clean sheet. Keep it up fordey and nail your place on the plane to France .
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Conall.Charleton View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conall.Charleton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2015 at 3:45pm
I would assume it will be difficult for Forde to get back into the starting 11, he's not even in the Championship anymore, he's way down in the first division. It was strongly rumored a few years ago when he was our number 1 that he would make a move to the Premier League, and revive his career,but unfortunately it never happened,never really had that quality.He put in some great performances, most famously the away game against Germany early on in the group, he pulled off some important saves,his performance against England at Wembley in 2013 was by far his best. At 35, playing in a lowly ranked league, he's almost forgotten about now! It's time O'Neill starts focusing on giving Westwood or Randolf some game time
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2015 at 8:36pm
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

conord97 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conord97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2015 at 2:54pm
He's playing really well now
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 2:02pm
A move to some MLS club would be better than rotting on a bench.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 1:58pm
Still better than Given
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 1:48pm
Should be the end for him re Ireland tbh
The only way is up
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 1:38pm
he has had a terrible start to the season.

now 3rd choice maybe 4th

deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 12:53pm
Dropped by Millwall today, according to Neil O'Riordan on twitter (Neil normally 100% reliable)

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
IrishBhoy7 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishBhoy7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by winner alright winner alright wrote:

Forde is the best keeper we have, has made some very crucial saves. He also has to deal with a dodgy back four but he seems unflappable despite that. Given may have the experience but he was on the wane since 2010 & to chance him now would be suicide.

And why not Westwood?
winner alright View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winner alright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 5:25pm
Forde is the best keeper we have, has made some very crucial saves. He also has to deal with a dodgy back four but he seems unflappable despite that. Given may have the experience but he was on the wane since 2010 & to chance him now would be suicide.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 11:19am

Yep, can always find a place for Nadia on the sheet.....

" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>
  Share Topic