You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 759760761762763 787>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 9:55am
great stuff PP 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 10:35am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by Pat power Pat power wrote:

Min in the John durkan today looks a good thing at 11-8 lads
Met Ruby about 3 weeks ago and he told me he's flying it
Get the xmas money on him lads 
Great stuff PP Clap

I see Richard ceann with his usual contribution on here again too Embarrassed

LOL Keep your panties on sunshine. You're too easy at times.

I backed Min, it won well.

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 2:38pm
Wipe the egg off there like a good plank Embarrassed
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Wipe the egg off there like a good plank Embarrassed
How could a plank wipe egg?
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 2:42pm

f**king hell, PP has given us 4 winners from his last 5 posts and you're giving him guf Thumbs Down

Keep up the stellar work PP, YBIGs top tipster Clap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 2:44pm

People need to stop taking this place so serious. I'm sure PP took my sarcastic quip in good spirit, unlike poor Bhob and Doc who it seems to have upset.

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

f**king hell, PP has given us 4 winners from his last 5 posts and you're giving him guf Thumbs Down

Keep up the stellar work PP, YBIGs top tipster Clap
Honestly he is unbelievable LOL comes out with 2 crackers after making an absolute fckin thick of himself AGAIN, sure I backed it myself LOL yeah fckin right ya did and then adds the ah sure no one got my sarcastic post LOL the gift that keeps replying with a shovel in both hands LOL
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 3:03pm
“Sarcastic”LOL

Good man PP
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 3:05pm
Doc never quite got over the mocking I gave each and every one of his brutal tips in this thread. He could stop the train to Dublin every time he posts one on here LOLLOL

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 3:20pm
TBF Baggio, given that you seem to regularly tell us how you’ve won this bet and that bet after the event it’s hardly surprising posters have latched onto your comment.

Never seen a man to post up so many winning bets after an event in my life Wink

Edited by Green Devil - 10 Dec 2018 at 3:20pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 3:28pm
I backed Min in a lucky 15 yesterday which had 2 other winners so it wasn't exactly a winning bet. Paul Nicholls horse in the last at Huntingdon beat me for a nice lift.

Never actually noticed that I talk about winning bets so much on here. Tongue 
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 2:05pm
Been waiting for She Mite Bite to run after seeing her second a few weeks ago at Warwick, Only Evens I know but I will be having a lump. Running in the 3.30 at Leicester

Also have it in a double with Cotswold Way in the 2.30. 4.75/1
Pat power View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 1:35am
205 Navan

Sir Carno,met Davy yesterday and thinks this fella will win with a clear round
have a few bob on him lads if ye have it to spare

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 2:13pm
Hard luck there, thought we had it, was going well on the turn for home 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 9:44am
So, not necessarily a tip but a horse to follow : Rathhill (runs in the 1.05pm race at Newbury today). He might not necessarily win today but I know Nicky Henderson was impressed when he joined the yard so might be one to watch for the rest of this season and possibly over further than the 2 miles he is running over today.

irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 10:35am
Fancy beau satchel and namazee in the 5.30 and 6.00 in dundalk tonight. 
Beau satchell back into 45-65 in dundalk for the first time since june (only 6 runs ago) that day he won fairly well off a mark of 63, he's down to a mark of 60 tonight and with the very capable Ben Coen claiming 5 off his back that makes him 8 pounds lower than for that win. He's drawn in the car park which is a problem, a bigger problem than his recent runs in my opinion as he was well out of the weights in claimers, surely with a view of dropping him to a handicap mark like he has now, it worked, he's dropped 5 pounds for them 2 runs which is generous. 10/1 is a good price, hopefully he can jump out smart and get a nice early position. If it's not tonight it will be very soon.

Namazee is in the race after and his last run in dundalk was a procession in a poor race, ran over turf since and has then had a little break. Hopefully dundalk will bring out the best in him again and he's a general 7/1 chance. 

If Sharjah in the last goes to 20/1 at some point, i suspect he will, I will have a little each way bet as he has a plum draw in 4 to attack and hopefully grab the race by the scruff of the neck. 
Here we go again
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

So, not necessarily a tip but a horse to follow : Rathhill (runs in the 1.05pm race at Newbury today). He might not necessarily win today but I know Nicky Henderson was impressed when he joined the yard so might be one to watch for the rest of this season and possibly over further than the 2 miles he is running over today.

Clap
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Clap

Get him into your tracker folks.
Had him backed at 33's before today to win the Ballymore at the Festival. Long way to go still between now and then but definitely looks like a horse with a bit of promise. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 759760761762763 787>
  Share Topic