You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 754755756757758 787>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Any tips today Doc?
Yeah don’t eat yellow snow
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 1:55pm
Sure Frank Zappa told us that years ago.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 4:13pm
2 to watch today....
Redarna 4.55 Hamilton 7/2
Like a Diamond 5.40 Sligo 4/1
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 10:48am
Fancy two today. 

Namazee in the 2nd race in killarney, 8/1 looks a smashing each way bet. Is first reserve though and may not get in. Namazee a non-runner

Theres one reason james nash is going over to chepstow for the 4.30 with massinis trap and it ain't for the prize money! Think this fella should be a good thing. This classy hurdler has some decent recent form and this is his first trip over this kind of distance on the flat. If he runs to anywhere near his mark he wins. Planetoid is one that has seriously slid down in the weights so i'll do a little saver reverse forecast but I'll be having a big wedge each way on this fella at about 9/2. 
And I'll be doing a little each way double.

Edited by irish_major - 23 Aug 2018 at 11:59am
Here we go again
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 4:39pm
A tip of the cap to you IM Clap

Massinis Trap. Winner alright. Winner alright.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 4:40pm
Great tip IM - cheers

Was a great ride by Liam Keniry as well
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 12:03pm
Koybig going 5.20 killarney possible each way shout 11/2, another each way shout PAPAL Motel 9/1 in the 6.10 Kilbeggan.
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2018 at 8:58am
[QUOTE=Neil Armstrong]Koybig going 5.20 killarney possible each way shout 11/2, another each way shout PAPAL Motel 9/1 in the 6.10 Kilbeggan.[/QUOTE
KOYBIG 3rd got it @6/1. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 2:44pm
Right here goes another shot in the dark Gavin Cromwell has Gunmaker running at Kempton with a certain jockey called G Mosse on the job!

Verdict 6.45

The consistent Happy Escape has won three times over a mile this year and should go well again but Dark Side Dream is getting no closer despite slipping further down the weights. Saryshagann is another on the drop and looks more favourably handicapped than Air Of York but the Irish raider GUNMAKER may prove good enough in this. A winner at Dundalk earlier in the year, Gavin Cromwell’s charge was placed over today’s trip at Cork last time and looks capable of scoring off his current mark.

The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 2:48pm
Slovakia -3 v Denmark tomorrow is 2.25 on https://www.marathonbet.com/en/betting/Football/Friendlies/Internationals/Slovakia+vs+Denmark+-+7207250/ 
All other betting sites have removed all markets from their site. Managed to get a few bets done on sky bet earlier for it.
Deco79 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deco79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 3:27pm
"Try Again" in the 6:35 @ Naas... Each way! 9-2 on Betfair at the minute
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 11:27am
Two small bets today and they're two irish raiders early on in the day. 

Pavlichenko runs in the 1.40 and whilst he's only ever ran grand it's only his 8th race today and it's as weak as he'll ever run in. Feanes record in england is making me back this fella. His draw is poor but at 9/2 i'll have a small play each way. 

Xinbama runs in the 2.00 in bath and if he's ever going to win again it will be today. Formerly a horse rated in his 90s he runs off a mark of 53 here. His last two runs have been very encouraging, coming a very nice third (that run would win this race), followed by coming 6th in his last run when he would have traded a short price in running as he cruised to the front 5 furlongs out and was still cruising before 2 out but faded away. That was an amatuer race and he should have been played later than he was. For all that it was still very encouraging, he's been off over a month since so I'm sure he'll have been well freshened up for this. 9 year olds can throw in woblers, but hopefully this fella won't today and i'll have a decent cut at the 6/1 available. 

Will do a small each way double too

Here we go again
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Pavlichenko runs in the 1.40 and whilst he's only ever ran grand it's only his 8th race today and it's as weak as he'll ever run in. Feanes record in england is making me back this fella. His draw is poor but at 9/2 i'll have a small play each way. 

Xinbama runs in the 2.00 in bath and if he's ever going to win again it will be today. Formerly a horse rated in his 90s he runs off a mark of 53 here. His last two runs have been very encouraging, coming a very nice third (that run would win this race), followed by coming 6th in his last run when he would have traded a short price in running as he cruised to the front 5 furlongs out and was still cruising before 2 out but faded away. That was an amatuer race and he should have been played later than he was. For all that it was still very encouraging, he's been off over a month since so I'm sure he'll have been well freshened up for this. 9 year olds can throw in woblers, but hopefully this fella won't today and i'll have a decent cut at the 6/1 available. 

That ride on xinbama Dead
Here we go again
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 3:37pm
Local Lad has a horse going in the last at Kilbeggan 7.35 No. 5, lot of money for it, possible each way w/o the fav.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 3:42pm

Verdict 7.35 Kilbeggan

BUCK'S BILLIONAIRE started odds-on for his debut at Cork and looked to be travelling well until finding little at the business end. He'll have come on for the experience and can gain compensation. Russian Soldier has been looking very one-paced but Patriciadplasterer looked as though this sort of trip was required when a decent third at Tramore. Cornakill Rose ran poorly the last time in December and Gordon Elliott may have a better chance with the newcomer Steel Cap, the mount of Jamie Codd. Breffniboy is another first-timer to note as he's from a yard that can get one ready.

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 5:24pm
Take a Turn in the 5:55 in Hamilton, strong word for it from connections in England.

Absolutely sick had a tip for Biddy The Boss in Wexford last Saturday and Brex Drago on Monday had no bet Dead

Edited by Green Devil - 13 Sep 2018 at 5:25pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 2:22pm

Franny Norton up next time out and he duly hacks up, I missed it of course!!!

I really fancy escamillo in the 4.45 in Galway at the 6/1 mark. He absolutely trounced the field last year in the muck in Navan. It was a serious performance and he looked destined for big things. IT hasn't happened for him this year for whatever reason but he's dropped away down the weights fast enough in turn. He's had a bit of a break, its a much weaker race than what he has been running in. Joeseph O Brien is flying and Donnacha is back up for the first time since he hacked up in Navan in similar ground. Hopefully he can collect.  
Here we go again
flick View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 3:02pm

Franny Norton up next time out and he duly hacks up, I missed it of course!!!

I really fancy escamillo in the 4.45 in Galway at the 6/1 mark. He absolutely trounced the field last year in the muck in Navan. It was a serious performance and he looked destined for big things. IT hasn't happened for him this year for whatever reason but he's dropped away down the weights fast enough in turn. He's had a bit of a break, its a much weaker race than what he has been running in. Joeseph O Brien is flying and Donnacha is back up for the first time since he hacked up in Navan in similar ground. Hopefully he can collect.  

I see remarkable lady is a big price in the race after. Any word or opinion on her chances of a place?
GWAN YBIG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 754755756757758 787>
  Share Topic