You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 747748749750751 787>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 1:20pm
Alpha Male in the first in Punchestown highly fancied and strong word from a very good source.

Can’t say too much more but hopefully it’ll win! It’s on the drift mind 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Alpha Male in the first in Punchestown highly fancied and strong word from a very good source.

That race is a mickey mouse race - The conditions on it are mad in terms of horses that can race.
Means there are a lot of horses in there that really can be excluded. Having had a look after the entries were confirmed, Alpha Male was the one with a small bit of previous class that I thought would win also.

Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

That race is a mickey mouse race - The conditions on it are mad in terms of horses that can race.
Means there are a lot of horses in there that really can be excluded. Having had a look after the entries were confirmed, Alpha Male was the one with a small bit of previous class that I thought would win also.

This is a Hunters Chase for locals only I see most of the horses have not run in a long time the Trainer/Owner of Alpha Male 7/4fav has two other horses in the race Lightning Tunes 25/1 & Close Your Eyes 50/1, Das Mooser has not run in 364 days, it is a race not for me.
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

This is a Hunters Chase for locals only I see most of the horses have not run in a long time the Trainer/Owner of Alpha Male 7/4fav has two other horses in the race Lightning Tunes 25/1 & Close Your Eyes 50/1, Das Mooser has not run in 364 days, it is a race not for me.

pissed it Clap. what was the big secret?
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 3:47pm
Some bunch of donkeys on show there !
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 3:55pm
Well done lads Alpha Male Obliged at 2/1 Thumbs Up
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 4:04pm
I work in the horse racing industry and currently up here now, no secrets but when I get good info I’m not at liberty to say names Wink

Delighted with that win Big smile
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 4:07pm

I work in the horse racing industry and currently up here now, no secrets but when I get good info I’m not at liberty to say names Wink

I doubled him up with Samcro last night - Let's hope the superstar can do the business later !!
kevj266 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevj266 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 4:11pm

Nice one! Any more? Big smile
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by kevj266 kevj266 wrote:

Nice one! Any more? Big smile
LOL nothing's ever enough. 
Some great tipping on here the last few days lads Clap
Here we go again
DonkeyOatey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonkeyOatey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 8:32pm
If i had backed my three choices today in an 'all to fall' treble, i'd be quids in LOL
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 6:57am
Originally posted by DonkeyOatey DonkeyOatey wrote:

If i had backed my three choices today in an 'all to fall' treble, i'd be quids in LOL
LOL I feel your pain DO, but I will go one better, got word off one of the lads that is supposed to be in the know that we should have anything we like on Nina Carberry as the word he was hearing was she was going to retire after winning on this fav in the last race yesterday, all the lads lumped on early to get the best price including myself, yes you’ve guessed it the spanner only went and sent us the wrong bleeding jockey and then after the 2nd last race says I meant Katie Walsh, fupping gobaloon LOL 
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 7:12am
Also the same lad said to back Flaxen Flare in the last today LOL but I have just noticed that it is one of those charity races so maybe best left alone
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 7:15am
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
DonkeyOatey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonkeyOatey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 7:34am
LOLLOL that is tragic
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Originally posted by DonkeyOatey DonkeyOatey wrote:

LOL I feel your pain DO, but I will go one better, got word off one of the lads that is supposed to be in the know that we should have anything we like on Nina Carberry as the word he was hearing was she was going to retire after winning on this fav in the last race yesterday, all the lads lumped on early to get the best price including myself, yes you’ve guessed it the spanner only went and sent us the wrong bleeding jockey and then after the 2nd last race says I meant Katie Walsh, fupping gobaloon LOL 

He was a day earlyLOL
Why no wine??!
RKeane View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RKeane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Also the same lad said to back Flaxen Flare in the last today LOL but I have just noticed that it is one of those charity races so maybe best left alone

You need to stop listening to that lad, horrible shout 

Edited by RKeane - 28 Apr 2018 at 6:55pm
YESSSS! IT'S THERE
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Fancy alcatraz again today. Blinkers should help him, hopefully go past them!
Have word for Maymine in the race before it too. Should improve from her good first time out run where she came second.

1 point each way alcatraz, 10/1. 2 points each way Maymine, 13/2 ladbrokes. 5.00 and 5.30 navan. 

91 points staked 91.5 returned. 

Richard O Brien is a man to keep an eye on for the season, no doubt about it. Maymine won quiet nicely and looks to be a good horse. 

I have one outsider for today in wolverhampton. Mistry runs in the 2.40 from 7 pounds out of the handicap, however with nicola currie able to take her full claim she's only 2 pounds out. This horse won nicely 6 runs back and then for her next 3 runs ran pretty well, never beaten more than a few lengths. Her last 2 runs have been very poor but there is excuses, 5 furlongs was too short last time and the time before it mistry just jumped out poorly and never got going. A step up-to 7 furlongs today might bbe just what the doctor ordered. This horse needs to lead to be in with a chance so hopefully she can jump out fast and lead from start to finish. I'm backing this horse each way because the price is too big to ignore with PP. She's 40/1 and they're paying 4 places. 

1 point each way Mistry. 2.40 Wolves. 40/1 PP (4 places)

93 points staked 111.1 returned. 

Here we go again
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 747748749750751 787>
  Share Topic