You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 741742743744745 787>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 11:57am
if anybodys interested Hugh Taylors two for this evening 4.55 Ling Iconic Boy & 7.45 Kemp Badenscoth. and Gary O'Briens is Dis Donc 2.25 Nav, Stowaway Forever w/o Dis Donc same race, and La Novia 6.00 Dundalk.
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 12:10pm
Now lads done a 10/1 all 7 SP favs place acca at Cork yday with BSports comes up on the phone as a Loser. All favs were placed wtf?
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Dino Baggio View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dino Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Now lads done a 10/1 all 7 SP favs place acca at Cork yday with BSports comes up on the phone as a Loser. All favs were placed wtf?

Karalee was fav in the 4 runner race, no each way terms in a 4 runner race so she would have had to win
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 1:32pm
Another horse tipped up here a few weeks ago Dis Donc, by Green Devil I think, runs today at Navan

irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Both of fridays horses went off much shorter than the prices I backed at but unfortunately neither could collect, oneoveryou was ran out of it very late on and alcatraz disappointed again. 

Two small fancies today. I've looked at the 4.35 in dundalk for about an hour as these are the kind of races I love to try and decipher but it's very tricky. What drew me to it was war room, I backed him with serious confidence last time but he was definitely disappointing so I'm willing to steer clear today. In that race that he ran in last time though, one that was terribly unlucky was lady rosebud. Got no kind of run and was given an easy time of it when it was clear that there would be no passage. Her win two runs back was uber impressive, she bolted up from texas radio who has subsequently won and then her race previous to the last night was a very solid run. At the prices she's the one I'm going to side with, I'm willing to draw a line through her last run and that in my eyes would make her more of a 6/1 shot here. 
1 point win, lady rosebud, 12/1 pp, 4.35 dundalk.

A complete outsider that could quite easily run no kind of race but I still think he's too big to ignore. Divine call runs in the 20.45 in chelmsford off a mark of 46. He's 3 pounds out of the handicap but rather than put a claimer on they've put wille carson on which is a wise move in my opinion. This old boy ran off marks of higher than 80 in his pomp making him one of the classier animals in the field. Secret asset was formerly very classy but it looks like age has caught up with him and he hasn't won over 6F in over 8 years! Divine calls last run was average but that was over 7 furlongs, his run previous to that is the one that catches the eye. He came a never nearer third after meeting interference along the way, the winner was an easy one but he was very unlucky not to be a closer 2nd. He was beaten a nose into 3rd. That form is interesting in the context of todays race as the horse that finished a nose ahead of him subsequently finished less than a length behind todays favourite on his last run. Allowing for that, on the face of it divine call has a length to find with this favourite, it's not always that simple, if it was we'd be rich, but on the bare form divine call is far too big to ignore. There's a few in this race that are stupidly short, take alfonso manana for example, has poor form, has only ever won a claimer and is 5/1. The main reason he's 5/1 in my opinion is that he's a 4 year old. He's not the only one that's under-priced in this race too. Divine call is an 11 year old but has shown there is some spark left and the handicapper has given him every chance. I have to have a point each way at 33/1.

Divine call 1 point each way 33/1. 8.45 Chelmsford.

50 points staked 68.2 returned. 

Can't leave beau satchel go unbacked tonight. In fact I'm gonna have a big cut off him. His win in October off a pound higher than this mark was visually very impressive. His capable claimer takes off 10 pounds which makes him 11 lower than that win. He's entered for next week in dundalk in a 45-65, the aim is obviously to win this and get into that race with a penalty. I think he's a smashing bet tonight at 8/1 everywhere in the 7.30 and I'm going to have my biggest bet of this thread. 5 points win, my Max bet, at 8/1.

55 points staked. 68.2 returned.
Here we go again
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2018 at 9:33am
That was the sickest beat I've had in a long time. Really should have won that and to be beaten by lady rosebud
Here we go again
cliftonville1879 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliftonville1879 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 12:47am
International friendly are absolutely soul destroying to bet on. Disgusting
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 2:26pm
Have put one point each way on tellovoi in the 4.35 chelmsford. Should outrun his odds of 12/1 in this weak enough looking race. He won off this mark at the start of the year and was a very unlucky 2nd his run after that. He was then stepped upto a mile and has had excuses for a lot of poor runs and his last run over an extended mile catches the eye where he was leading with 2 furlongs to go and kept on well enough for 5th. The drop back to 7F seems wise and hopefully he can go well. 

Tellovoi 1 point each way 12/1. 4.35 Chelmsford.

57 points staked 68.2 returned. 
Here we go again
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 2:32pm
Jaysus, didn't realise Tellovoi was still racing. Had a leg of a horse for a bit than ran against Tellovoi at one stage - That was about 5 years ago !
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 4:41pm
Got a place, just about
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Got a place, just about
Just about is right! Went each-way!

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 29 Mar 2018 at 4:43pm
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Got a place, just about

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 12:18pm
Cork 14.10 today King of Leinster.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Pat power View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 9:38pm
220 fairyhouse tomorrow 

call a cab 7/2 got word for this fella a few days ago,step up in trip should suit and he is expected to go very close 
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2018 at 10:17am
Originally posted by Pat power Pat power wrote:

220 fairyhouse tomorrow 

call a cab 7/2 got word for this fella a few days ago,step up in trip should suit and he is expected to go very close 

Outrageous gamble on shar whats the rush in that race pushing call a cab out to 5/1. Will be backing call a cab each way with boyles who are 4 places
Here we go again
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2018 at 1:06pm
Was giving word for Highland fling and spades are trumps both at Cork today, and have been giving word for one on Tuesday in Fairyhouse will post it up Tues morning,
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2018 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Was giving word for Highland fling and spades are trumps both at Cork today, and have been giving word for one on Tuesday in Fairyhouse will post it up Tues morning,
Absolute stinkers, won’t bother with the Tuesday one
Pat power View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2018 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Originally posted by Pat power Pat power wrote:

220 fairyhouse tomorrow 

Outrageous gamble on shar whats the rush in that race pushing call a cab out to 5/1. Will be backing call a cab each way with boyles who are 4 places

Sorry lads
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 741742743744745 787>
  Share Topic