You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 700701702703704 787>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

Villa evens to beat Wycombe wanderers......a lump going in them

that might explain it alright.
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2016 at 12:09pm
Surely Leicester at 6/5 to win away to Villa this evening is absolutely printing free money. The team with the best away record in the league, who are also joint top. They are playing a side they are 32 points ahead of after 21 games. How they are odds against I'll never ever know.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2016 at 12:17pm
Inter are evens away to Atlanta.
Mullingar Town and St Peters double tomorrow just over 3/1.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 9:16am
Chelsea 11/10 at home to City on Sunday in the FA Cup

Chelsea are playing well, have their swagger back a bit. Despite defeat last night in Paris they played pretty well.
Pellegrini has already said he will be fielding a young team as they fly out for the match in Kiev on the Monday

athlonecelt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athlonecelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 9:51am
Good shout
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 1:33pm
Annie Power 1/33 this morning a whopping 1/20 now.  GET ON>
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Chelsea 11/10 at home to City on Sunday in the FA Cup

Chelsea are playing well, have their swagger back a bit. Despite defeat last night in Paris they played pretty well.
Pellegrini has already said he will be fielding a young team as they fly out for the match in Kiev on the Monday

The price was shortening each day into 3/4 this morning in most bookies. City have just named their team and it's Chelseas strongest 11 against a thrown together City team. Chelsea into 1/2 now. I would still advise people to plough onto that.

Great shout. Anyone with a single bet on this can collect almost pre-match!!
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 4:25pm
Were 4/11 with 365 before kick off.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 5:13pm
Even at 1-1 at ht in the Chelsea match it was only a matter of time before Chelsea got a few. It's the more senior players like Kolarov, Demichelis and Zabaleta who are the weak links for City even though they've  a load of younger lads out there! How Demichelis plays so much for them is beyond comical at this stage. He is shockingly bad LOL
Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 8:24am
this thread has went to sh*t. not one cheltenham tip. where is irish major and fran? whatsapp? they always had good info
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 10:07am
It went to sh*t cause of all the moany fuks on here, pm daboi to join the whatsapp group but its gone to sh*t too....... Tongue
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Il Principe Il Principe wrote:

this thread has went to sh*t. not one cheltenham tip. where is irish major and fran? whatsapp? they always had good info

Blue hell, barters hill, don poli, apples jade, on the fringe.
Best of luck.
Here we go again
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 2:01pm
Good man IM. Had Apples Jade e/w @16's. 

Nice return on that.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

It went to sh*t cause of all the moany fuks on here, pm daboi to join the whatsapp group but its gone to sh*t too....... Tongue
Whatsapp group was grand for the past week or so
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2016 at 10:36am
Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Whatsapp group was grand for the past week or so

LOL
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 9:09pm
http://www.skysports.com/racing/racecards/fairyhouse/28-03-2016/716268/boylesports-irish-grand-national-chase

Right lads Irish National tomorrow @ 5pm 29 runners joint favourites in Bonny Kate and Venetien De Mai 8/1jf....JP has four while OLeary has eight runners including last years winner Thunder & Roses.

My two each way are Tony Martins Living next door 14/1 and Killer Crow 12/1. Any word for anything?
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Pat power View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Originally posted by Il Principe Il Principe wrote:

Blue hell, barters hill, don poli, apples jade, on the fringe.
Best of luck.

Hey Major can u add me to the whats app group,pm me your number pal i lost all my numbers
Pat power View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 11:15pm
Got good word for a horse at kelso tomorrow in the 25o call have you had yours...8/1 so a backable ew price lads
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 700701702703704 787>
  Share Topic