You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6465666768 787>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 7:41am
Gwan Barry Geraghty ya beaut ClapClapClap
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 7:50am
Great ride there!!
Good day today then philly?
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 7:52am
Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

Only bets im having tomorrow are
Double
3.05 Menorah (back over hurdles)  10/3
3.35 Oscar Whiskey 4/6

Single
1.45 Strain of Fame

Will back menorah in a single too. Really fancy him back over hurdles. Wasn't joint favourite for the champion hurdle last year in chelt for a good while for no reason imo

He wasn't joint fav for no reason, you're right. He was joint favourite due to his supreme novice success which turned out to be a very very poor renewal. And was soundly beaten in the Champion hurdles in both Cheltenham and Punchestown, Id keep me money in my pocket if I were youWink

He was 5th in champion hurdle, beaten by hurricane fly, peddlers cross, oscar whiskey and thousand stars. They are definitely a better calibre of horse than what he is facing today

Menorah's giving weight away all round today. Oscar Whisky and Thousand Stars no doubt want much further. Hurricane Fly and Peddlers Cross were well ahead of the rest of them. Menorah didnt land a blow in the race. He finished only a length and a half ahead of Clerks Choice who reopposes today with 4 pounds in hand. Clerks Choice is 11/1 and if they run to their Champion Hurdle form Clerk's will beat him.

Admittedly, Menorah is unexposed over 2 and a half but there's nothing that says that he will stay which is another negative. Brampour, Overturn, Grandouet and Clerks Choice are all on the significant upgrade. Personally I wont be having a bet but would take Grandouet and Brampour against the field.

Will be an interesting race anyway. Best of luckThumbs Up
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 7:54am
Actually was looking at brampour earlier myself for an ew saver.
Id rate overturn the main danger.

PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 7:56am
Not bad so far Colmoc. Local Celebrity and Harry the Viking winning early meant all my bets for the day were covered so Geraghty winning has put me at least £30 up(2.50e/w on it) with about 20quids worth of football bets running plus have it in a 0.50p lucky 15 with these next 2 Henderson/Geraghty horses running so could get something decent back on that if they win though Mossely losing earlier has fecked it up somewhat. Mullins's horse's losing at Navan has taken away some of the profit off Harry the Viking though
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 8:05am
Cracking hurdle this is
Tough call but would back Granduet
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 8:10am
You were spot on kerrzy!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 8:11am
Impressive winner
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 8:18am
Was a good performance by Grandouet and Id expect Overturn to put in a bold show in March as well after a break freshens him up a bit. By the way, where I mentioned he wan't proven over 2 and a half, must have had a brain freeze mixing it up with Oscar Whisky's race later. Although I think today proves 2m is Menorah's limit.

By the way, wasn't trying to prove you wrong Colm, would;ve  been cheering Menorah home for you if he was in contention but genuinely don't believe he's grade 1 standard.

And Oscar Whisky in the last is a certainty if Ive ever seen one. I envy anyone who got on him this morning at 4/5Cry
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 8:21am
What's he now Kerrzy?
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 8:23am
4/9
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 8:28am
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Was a good performance by Grandouet and Id expect Overturn to put in a bold show in March as well after a break freshens him up a bit. By the way, where I mentioned he wan't proven over 2 and a half, must have had a brain freeze mixing it up with Oscar Whisky's race later. Although I think today proves 2m is Menorah's limit.

By the way, wasn't trying to prove you wrong Colm, would;ve  been cheering Menorah home for you if he was in contention but genuinely don't believe he's grade 1 standard.

And Oscar Whisky in the last is a certainty if Ive ever seen one. I envy anyone who got on him this morning at 4/5Cry

Ah i know you weren't kerrzy. I may take the blinkers off in future. Always thought he was going to be a class act and he won a decent handicap off top weight around this time last year and i thought he would improve. 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 8:31am
That's some lump,1/2 now
A spare fiver would go on the Knox for me
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 8:31am
Was in paddypowers this morning and they had a special double for oscar whiskey to win and united to win at evensAngry
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 8:45am
Got Gradouet @ 6/1 with boyle's special
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 8:48am
For the champion hurdle??
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 9:08am
Todays 3:05
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 9:11am
Sorry miss read it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6465666768 787>
  Share Topic