You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tips for today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 787>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:40am
Originally posted by The Big Club The Big Club wrote:

Wishful thinkinh and first lietenant today for me and obviously hurricane fly.

fancy blazing tempo in that race.
i went for binnocular but put hurricane fly in lucky 15 along with first lietenant Thumbs Up

GWAN YBIG
The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:51am
Originally posted by flick flick wrote:

i went for binnocular but put hurricane fly in lucky 15 along with first lietenant Thumbs Up

HF is the last leg of my L15 and the other 3 are up so going to ignore that race betting wise today.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:07am
Put a nice amount on Hurricane Fly at 4/6 this morning, lukcily I was up early for an exam and could see him starting much shorter after the rain had come. Generally 1/2 now.

I think So Young has to be opposed, he's way too short. The 3rd and 4th in the market are over priced and the 2nd favourite beat him convincingly and I think is more suited to the better ground. It looked like So Young was in more need of a longer trip than First Lieutenant last time as well.

I really like Wishfull Thinking, jumps like a buck and think he'll win but is too short for a big handicap.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:12am
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Put a nice amount on Hurricane Fly at 4/6 this morning, lukcily I was up early for an exam and could see him starting much shorter after the rain had come. Generally 1/2 now.

I think So Young has to be opposed, he's way too short. The 3rd and 4th in the market are over priced and the 2nd favourite beat him convincingly and I think is more suited to the better ground. It looked like So Young was in more need of a longer trip than First Lieutenant last time as well.

I really like Wishfull Thinking, jumps like a buck and think he'll win but is too short for a big handicap.

One of the best jumpers I've ever seen, won that on jumping alone, although Dick Johnson did his best to try and bring him down 4 or 5 out. P!ssed off I didnt back him but I expected him to win and Ruby bolting up in the next will make up for itThumbs Up
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:42pm
what a tip your lad on da tv gave for Spirit Of Adjisa decided 2 put 5 e/w on it online when he mentioned it so happy days :)
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:41pm
sh*te weekUnhappy
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:13pm
Buddy of mine did the The Balor, Uncle Junior and Wishful Thinking in an e.w treble......now €300 richer.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:38pm

Originally posted by flick flick wrote:

HF is the last leg of my L15 and the other 3 are up so going to ignore that race betting wise today.

I'll take that
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:46am
Good day yesterday and Sizing Australia is my banker of the day. Only negative is Davy Russel on board with no form around the cross country course but he should be good enough to win no matter what ride he gets.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:18am

Good day yesterday and Sizing Australia is my banker of the day. Only negative is Davy Russel on board with no form around the cross country course but he should be good enough to win no matter what ride he gets.

Thats a tricky aul race, he is fresh alright given he hasnt ran since cheltenham but theroadtocroker was cantering when he ran out on tuesday and zest for life the fav then fell early on, think he will win but wouldnt get too stuck in myself.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:30am

Thats a tricky aul race, he is fresh alright given he hasnt ran since cheltenham but theroadtocroker was cantering when he ran out on tuesday and zest for life the fav then fell early on, think he will win but wouldnt get too stuck in myself.

Ya I see what you're saying. Have to have a lot of luck in running too. Am forced to use Bet365 today as well and they're only going 11/10 for him atm so I think I'll hold off because that is too skinny especially on a course that requires knowledge and experience.

Although, he is a different class of horse to Zest for Life and theroadtocroker going on past form and that was a poor race the other day even by cross country standards. He's got plenty of form in and around 3 miles also so the drop back from 3m7 at Cheltenham's no bother.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:49am
I think grandouet is also a big price at 7/2 and unaccompanied at 4/5. He only has 4 lenghts to make up form cheltenham and will love the quicker ground, he would of beaten zarkandar at aintree had he not been brough down IMO.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:37am
They were saying on SSN earlier there's Horse called Ballesteros running in the 14:30 at Haydock. If anyone believes in fate.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:51am

Ya I see what you're saying. Have to have a lot of luck in running too. Am forced to use Bet365 today as well and they're only going 11/10 for him atm so I think I'll hold off because that is too skinny especially on a course that requires knowledge and experience.

Although, he is a different class of horse to Zest for Life and theroadtocroker going on past form and that was a poor race the other day even by cross country standards. He's got plenty of form in and around 3 miles also so the drop back from 3m7 at Cheltenham's no bother.

Emded up backing him at 11/10. Shouldve had a bit more sense.

Maybe Im being a bit harsh on him but if Nina or JT or someone with experience was on him Ive no doubt he wouldnt have come down at that bank. The fcuker only rode the race to stay in the race for the jockey's title as well.AngryAngryAngry
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:16am
sizing Australia cost my accum with the football picked the winner of 6 games in the championship and the 1 thing i thought was a cert let me down  Angry
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:31am

I think grandouet is also a big price at 7/2 and unaccompanied at 4/5. He only has 4 lenghts to make up form cheltenham and will love the quicker ground, he would of beaten zarkandar at aintree had he not been brough down IMO.

Hacks up score on it Thumbs Up
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:31am

Took your advice on board and backed it @ 10/3Clap
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:41am
Throwing a small bit of winnings on beautiful sound
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 787>
  Share Topic