FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 154>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2022 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Sky Sports said this morning that Amnesty International reckon 15,000 migrant workers died building the Theatres of Screams
Yeah but there's needles in Dublin

Today I feel like a junkie.  

Today I feel like  St.Pats fan.

Today I feel I hate the Queens football teams

Today I feel  Celtic
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2022 at 2:43pm
What a rollercoaster of a match. Up there with the best finals in history in terms of the dramatics.

I had the Messi top scorer + Argentina outright win double since the start of the tournament so it was looking good at various times, bloody Mbappe!

Absolutely delighted for Messi. He is truly immortalized now and there is no player in the last 30 years who deserves it more. 

The robe was a little weird though!!! But reading it was a sign of respect vs. Qatari's forcing their ways on everyone, I am not as pissed off as I was yesterday. Last night was fuming that it wrecked an iconic moment. 

Hard luck on France and especially Mbappe. But he will for sure come again as will France, they are probably best placed to be the number 1 side for the next while (hopefully they don't take it out on us in March)

SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2022 at 2:38pm

Sky Sports said this morning that Amnesty International reckon 15,000 migrant workers died building the Theatres of Screams
Yeah but there's needles in Dublin
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2022 at 2:35pm
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2022 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Infantino with the suit and runners on. I think Brady or Didi said what age is he again? LOL. Can't believe no one is standing against him as Fifa president. An absolute clown.

Sadlier was probably squirming in his runners LOL
It would damage this forums' reputation
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2022 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by notpropaganda73 notpropaganda73 wrote:

Macron milking the occassion aswell trying to console Mbappe.  He made sure to hang onto his head for about 10 mins twice
Infantino was the worst. Shane Ross would have more shame 

Yeah Infantino on the podium was a disgrace, what is with FIFA bosses. Absolute arseholes 
It would damage this forums' reputation
TooOldForThis View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TooOldForThis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2022 at 2:29pm
The only World Cup Final surely where it took about 15 minutes after the interval for a sizable section of the crowd to return to their seats. And they don't have the excuse of waiting at the bar!
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2022 at 2:07pm

I apologise. Dublin is a beautiful city.

Human excrement and used needles add to its charm

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2022 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by B6 6HE B6 6HE wrote:

Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Obviously an amazing final.

But it was actually pretty dull until France scored.

A fantastic World Cup. Little to no trouble.

And despite the obvious human rights issues,  surely some credit to Qatar. It was ran like clock work.

I found Joanne Cantwells constant badgering before the Final tiresome. If she felt that strongly, why dud she take the gig of hosting?

Such a hypocrite 

Were you there?

No. Anecdotal evidence. 

The euro final and the CL final meant the bar was pretty low!!

No such issues

Nor is there visual evidence of homelessness,  drug abuse and the prevailing sense of unease that perpetuates your average western hell hole woke city.

LOL

f**king hell such pathetic right wing bolloxology 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2022 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

And despite the obvious human rights issues,  surely some credit to Qatar. It was ran like clock work.

I found Joanne Cantwells constant badgering before the Final tiresome. If she felt that strongly, why dud she take the gig of hosting?

Such a hypocrite 

Were you there?

No. Anecdotal evidence. 

No such issues

Nor is there visual evidence of homelessness,  drug abuse and the prevailing sense of unease that perpetuates your average western hell hole woke city.

Probably because Western countries don't need to create false paradises to win a PR war? 

I'm sure all the migrant workers were loving the tournament from their squalid accommodation. 

I have e acknowledged the obvious issues 

But. This constant bashing of Qatar when there are clear and obvious signs of degeneracy on our own doorstep is tiresome.

BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2022 at 1:29pm
Does that make Saudi Arabia the next best team in the World ? Shocked
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2022 at 1:27pm

Such a hypocrite 

Were you there?

No. Anecdotal evidence. 

No such issues

Probably because Western countries don't need to create false paradises to win a PR war? 

I'm sure all the migrant workers were loving the tournament from their squalid accommodation. 
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2022 at 1:24pm

Such a hypocrite 

Were you there?

No. Anecdotal evidence. 

No such issues

Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2022 at 1:20pm

Such a hypocrite 

Were you there?
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2022 at 1:14pm

Such a hypocrite 

notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2022 at 12:48pm
well safe to say coleman, it was a lovely emotional video! 
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2022 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by notpropaganda73 notpropaganda73 wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MundoAlbicelest/status/1604714518030024706

try that one

This media has been disabled in response to a report by the copyright owner.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2022 at 12:44pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 154>
  Share Topic