You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best Restaurants Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 53>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 9:19am
Horse it inta ya sasa!
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 9:48am
Pier 17 restaurant in Shannon, possibly the nicest meal I've ever had Clap
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 2:11pm
Zaytoons Clap
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 2:38pm
Horsey will put his sausy right in and up against the walls and maybe they will feel trapped but they can count on justice being done as long as they join the Q. 
AKA pedantic kunt
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 8:34pm
JDS Woodhouse in Bray, Ribs, Steaks, Prawns and Wings, Great Lunch there todayClap
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 8:47pm
Anyone been to whitefriar grill on aungeir st.  the location of where  darwins  used to be before it moved down the street.  

Heard its a nice spot. 

Had a decent shoulder of lamb on Sat in Boxtyhouse in Templebar. Would not have had it down as a decent spot but the lamb was lovely. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

JDS Woodhouse in Bray, Ribs, Steaks, Prawns and Wings, Great Lunch there todayClap

Jaysus that is some feed you had there Brianie, did the gorgeous Mrs Brianie not have anything. Big smile

Edited by Baldrick - 10 Mar 2013 at 8:51pm
AKA pedantic kunt
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Jaysus that is some feed you had there Brianie, the did gorgeous Mrs Brianie not have anything. Big smile

We did share the chips BWink
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 10:29pm
Lads.......here is a tip for the folk coming over to London in May.

The best curry house in London is called 'Spice Village' in Tooting Bec. Honestly, it is better than any curry joint you'll find in Ireland. The only downside is they don't serve alcohol.

A regular haunt for the Pakistani cricket team when they're in London. I was there myself last night after a feed of drink in Clapham...ye won't be disappointed!!!

http://www.spicevillageltd.com/home.php

Edited by colemanY2K - 11 Mar 2013 at 10:11am
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Spudgunn1980 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spudgunn1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 10:40pm
Ate in The Beiruit Express on Dame Street last night. Absolutely gorgeous.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 10:53pm
Ripleys Steakhouse in Kilkenny. Lovely dinner Thumbs Up Heineken is piss Thumbs Down
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

The best curry house in London is called 'Spice Village' in Tooting Bec. Honestly, it is better than any curry joint you'll find in Ireland. The only downside is they don't serve alcohol.

A regular haunt for the Pakistani cricket team when they're in London. I was there myself last night after a feed of drink in Clapham...ye won't be disappointed!!!

Coleman is the Shree Krishna in Tooting Broadway still going, opposite the Tooting Tavern?
ITS KEANE YES

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 8:25pm

Coleman is the Shree Krishna in Tooting Broadway still going, opposite the Tooting Tavern?

It is.

It's there 40th anniversay this year...not many retaurants in the business that long!
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 8:27pm

It is.

It's there 40th anniversay this year...not many retaurants in the business that long!
My first real introduction to Indian Food, use to love the place, Glad to hear its still going, went to college around the corner so that and The Tooting Tavern remain close to my heartHeart
ITS KEANE YES

El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 8:33pm

Was in here myself about a month ago. Tidy feed alright.
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 9:04pm
Dada's .. Moroccan joint in town
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 9:19pm

[QUOTE=colemanY2K] Lads.......here is a tip for the folk coming over to London in May.

It is.

My first real introduction to Indian Food, use to love the place, Glad to hear its still going, went to college around the corner so that and The Tooting Tavern remain close to my heartHeart[/QUOTE)
what about me beloved tooting & mitcham fc how are they getting on? come on the terrorsClap
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

[QUOTE=colemanY2K] Lads.......here is a tip for the folk coming over to London in May.

It is.

My first real introduction to Indian Food, use to love the place, Glad to hear its still going, went to college around the corner so that and The Tooting Tavern remain close to my heartHeart[/QUOTE)
what about me beloved tooting & mitcham fc how are they getting on? come on the terrorsClap
Back in my playing days played against them once in the old Hospitals Cup which being a local team they always used as a pre season
ITS KEANE YES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 53>
  Share Topic