You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 981982983984985 988>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 8:20pm
Certain commentators Gerry Armstrong and Danny Murphy being prime examples, giving out about something saying oh I would have done xyz in that situation like they were prime Messi or Xavi in their day
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Certain commentators Gerry Armstrong and Danny Murphy being prime examples, giving out about something saying oh I would have done xyz in that situation like they were prime Messi or Xavi in their day
Ah now. Jimmy Quinn, Julian Dicks and Razor Ruddock would've been like cheat codes in the Premier League if they were around today.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 10:35pm

Edited by razzmatazaz - 21 Mar 2024 at 10:35pm
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by razzmatazaz razzmatazaz wrote:

Dont start me on that. What a ***t AngryLOL
I love beer gardens
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 11:17pm
Ooh the fack's that?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 12:49am
That off a youtube ad or something? 
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 9:30am
Sky stream ad. I've been tormented by it about 500 times over the last week odd. 

I got the picture from YouTube. 
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 10:48am

Sky stream ad. I've been tormented by it about 500 times over the last week odd. 

Its fooking every where
ON TV and Radio i immediately change the channel, but in the cinema theres fook all you can do just sit n put up with it, WTAF

I can only imagine the abuse yer man gets if he leaves the house
Getting old and intolerant
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Huggybeer Huggybeer wrote:

Its fooking every where
ON TV and Radio i immediately change the channel, but in the cinema theres fook all you can do just sit n put up with it, WTAF

I can only imagine the abuse yer man gets if he leaves the house

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr maybe smiling all the way to the bank 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 12:03pm
How naive of you Murph.  You wouldn’t be rich by doing an ad like this.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Godzilla View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

How naive of you Murph.  You wouldn’t be rich by doing an ad like this.  

But it could be his big break. Paul Mescal went from a Denny ad about Ballyhaunis to a global star quickly.

But if this lad doesn't like GAA, he'll never be a star. Dems the rules.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 12:43pm
I never seen it Jeff
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I never seen it Jeff

How could you not see it?!! it's on like a million times an hour. AngryAngry
I love beer gardens
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 2:03pm
That and the Big Giant fella with the big ears on every 2 mins (Sky ad). I thinks its Sky House Insurance or something.
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 2:05pm
Youtubers that go to football games and commentate on the game with their phone pointed at their faces. Imagine sitting behind one of these muppets and having to listen to them for 90 mins and also knowing you are going to be on their channel.

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Youtubers that go to football games and commentate on the game with their phone pointed at their faces. Imagine sitting behind one of these muppets and having to listen to them for 90 mins and also knowing you are going to be on their channel.
Genuinely, why would someone watch that? Or is it really a thing that happens?
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

"Reaction" videos are massively popular among younger people for some bizarre reason, its like that show Gogglebox where you watch other people watching TV. People watch other people watching and reacting to football matches, other people playing video games, other people listening to music and other such sh*t.

I dont get it.

jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

"Reaction" videos are massively popular among younger people for some bizarre reason, its like that show Gogglebox where you watch other people watching TV. People watch other people watching and reacting to football matches, other people playing video games, other people listening to music and other such sh*t.

I dont get it.

They have movie reaction video's too where people watch a person watching a film seeing their reactions. Its a bit weird.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 981982983984985 988>
  Share Topic