You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 980981982983984 988>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 11:17am
Originally posted by razzmatazaz razzmatazaz wrote:

Was arguing with a lad in England about James McClean wearing the poppy and I tried to explain to him why it's a hot button issue. It was like Ted trying to explain it to Dougal. He was getting abusive and condescending so I asked him to name one of the six counties. "Belfast". Then I asked him to name one of the paramilitary groups that aren't the IRA. "..." Then I got up a map without the country names and asked him where Ireland is on that. *Points to Belgium*

Goodness reminds me when i was last talking to Baldie , i told him i was in West Clare  he looked at me and said " where's that " now the sad thing is he is from East Clare Wacko
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 6:58pm
Cheltenham. People talking about it that think they have a Scooby what's going on. Lads taking the week off to go to the pub and watch it. Alcoholic behaviour tbh! People sh*teing on about Irish achievement at the festival. Don't know how anyone can be excited unless they are winning money. The amount of money pumped in we would want to be pretty damn good. Give the money to sport that young people can get in to. Unless you are tiny you can't be a jockey, most of the other aspects to get into you need to be rich. At least other sports there's less barriers to get involved and they don't get proper funding. Probably should be the unpopular opinion threadLOL
Mush Cassidys Donkey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Cheltenham. People talking about it that think they have a Scooby what's going on. Lads taking the week off to go to the pub and watch it. Alcoholic behaviour tbh! People sh*teing on about Irish achievement at the festival. Don't know how anyone can be excited unless they are winning money. The amount of money pumped in we would want to be pretty damn good. Give the money to sport that young people can get in to. Unless you are tiny you can't be a jockey, most of the other aspects to get into you need to be rich. At least other sports there's less barriers to get involved and they don't get proper funding. Probably should be the unpopular opinion threadLOL

Sounds like the Rugby crew 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 7:20pm

Borussia post incoming LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by razzmatazaz razzmatazaz wrote:

Was arguing with a lad in England about James McClean wearing the poppy and I tried to explain to him why it's a hot button issue. It was like Ted trying to explain it to Dougal. He was getting abusive and condescending so I asked him to name one of the six counties. "Belfast". Then I asked him to name one of the paramilitary groups that aren't the IRA. "..." Then I got up a map without the country names and asked him where Ireland is on that. *Points to Belgium*

Ah now come on. Is that true? Belgium? FFS
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 10:30pm

Why do jockeys get the credit?  They are only a passenger.  The horse should get the trophy and credit.

Horseracing wouldn't exist without alcohol and gambling addiction
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2024 at 8:29am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Why do jockeys get the credit?  They are only a passenger.  The horse should get the trophy and credit.

Horseracing wouldn't exist without alcohol and gambling addiction

you ever been up on one of them beasts going over a 6ft fence at 30 MPH,

Best mate passed away last year, loved Cheltenham and would get all of us together every year for a session on gold cup day, were keeping it going, but ive so many good memories over the years of those Friday's, Cheltenham will always be special, only time of year I punt on the horses
Getting old and intolerant
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2024 at 11:43pm
People who kill birds of prey - see in the news a magnificent white tail eagle was shot recently 

Shocking 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2024 at 6:20pm
Ireland rugby fans. 
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2024 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Ireland rugby fans. 
Women rugby fans 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2024 at 8:44am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Ireland rugby fans. 
Women rugby fans 

There was 2 rusty bikes in the boozer yesterday roaring at the TV. Drinking stout too.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2024 at 9:08am
annoying you tuber lads from England talking about fifa and Minecraft etc.  absolute wreck the heads.  For some reason kids love listening to this crap.
AKA pedantic kunt
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2024 at 10:39pm
American tipping style now becoming the norm in restaurants with a fee of 10% at the end of the bill. I always tip but it takes away the decent aspect of the gesture.
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 3:05pm
The voice acting on Irish ads does my head on. Just get the Brits or Americans to do it. We can't do it properly. Watching Frasier on RTE Player and I must have seen that racing ad a hundred times. The one in Irish somehow makes it even worse.

Also that ad with the Lewis Capaldi clone gurning "YOU'RE ALL I AM... YOU'RE ALL I'LL EVER BE..." Or something like that.

Edited by razzmatazaz - 21 Mar 2024 at 3:20pm
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 3:33pm

I do little home workouts reasonably regularly. Nothing mega - a few push ups, sit ups, squats etc. 
On the odd occasion that my Mrs is in the vicinity, she always undercounts my repetitions. For example, if I’ve done 20, she’ll say “did you do 10 there?”
She knows it wrecks my head. 
El Puto Amo
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 3:40pm
Can you not count them yourself?
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Can you not count them yourself?

LOL

It’s head wrecking when you’re struggling to get through the last few reps and someone pipes up saying “what’s that you’ve done so far? Five?” 
Try doing it to someone if you’re in the gym. Guaranteed to annoy them 

El Puto Amo
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 4:31pm
Citylink's new website. Lets design a website that is like walking into a hedge maze and have it totally unusable.  Lets piss people off by having the 'book now' button absolutely nothing to do with booking.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 980981982983984 988>
  Share Topic