You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979980981982983 992>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2024 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

What's the excuse for that? He hardly uses his phone or ipad to eat his dinner at home?

Probably uses his fingers as he was used to McDonald’s 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2024 at 7:02pm
Some beauts in the last page or so here LOL A roll of toothpaste LOL
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2024 at 7:07pm
I wanna dig a bit into the Toothpaste thing.

Why were you returning them? Have you bought 4 tubes/ rolls/ whatever units they come in, brought them home, the wife goes HOW MUCH? and you've brought them back?

Intriguing 
@AntrimMan85
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2024 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Why were you returning them? Have you bought 4 tubes/ rolls/ whatever units they come in, brought them home, the wife goes HOW MUCH? and you've brought them back?

Intriguing 

Maybe he's a shark?
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2024 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

What's the excuse for that? He hardly uses his phone or ipad to eat his dinner at home?

That’s it Newry. He never sat down for a family meal with knives and forks. A lot more common than one would think I reckon too.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2024 at 7:25pm

Intriguing 
so many unanswered questions LOL

So much so that it's brought you out of retirement!

They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2024 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

That’s it Newry. He never sat down for a family meal with knives and forks. A lot more common than one would think I reckon too.
There's a wee touch of something else in him also then.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2024 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Another young people gripe.  I live in an area with lots of students.  The amount of times I observe them crossing the road at the entrance to my estate and they dont look around for traffic and step off the kerb onto the road oblivious to their surroundings.  I have seen this numerous times.  I literally have to stop my car to avoid running them over. Its like they are relying on their hearing.  Fat lot of good that is if an electric car, bike or e-scooter clatters into you.

They're mostly not even on their phone. Sometimes they are but its like they are just dopey fookers.

I walked into my bathroom one night - the light was off - to see my son, standing there with his phone in one hand, his lad in the other hand, slashing all over the place (everywhere but the actual toilet) in the dark of the night....

He couldn't even bring himself to get of his phone for 30 seconds to take a piss.

Another time when he was a lot younger, again mesmerised by what's on his iPAD. Goes in for a dump, iPAD on the ground, takes his dump whilst playing roadblocks or whatever - then realises that he never put the toiled seat UP, ends up curling this walking stick out which is sat steaming on the toilet seat - he calls me in - I walk in evaluate the situation and literally ran out of the house screaming.

FFS LOL
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2024 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Intriguing 
so many unanswered questions LOL

So much so that it's brought you out of retirement!

Ah, I dabble a wee bit here and there. The job doesn't allow for f**king about on the internet all day like the old one did.
@AntrimMan85
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2024 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Another young people gripe.  I live in an area with lots of students.  The amount of times I observe them crossing the road at the entrance to my estate and they dont look around for traffic and step off the kerb onto the road oblivious to their surroundings.  I have seen this numerous times.  I literally have to stop my car to avoid running them over. Its like they are relying on their hearing.  Fat lot of good that is if an electric car, bike or e-scooter clatters into you.

They're mostly not even on their phone. Sometimes they are but its like they are just dopey fookers.

I walked into my bathroom one night - the light was off - to see my son, standing there with his phone in one hand, his lad in the other hand, slashing all over the place (everywhere but the actual toilet) in the dark of the night....

He couldn't even bring himself to get of his phone for 30 seconds to take a piss.

Another time when he was a lot younger, again mesmerised by what's on his iPAD. Goes in for a dump, iPAD on the ground, takes his dump whilst playing roadblocks or whatever - then realises that he never put the toiled seat UP, ends up curling this walking stick out which is sat steaming on the toilet seat - he calls me in - I walk in evaluate the situation and literally ran out of the house screaming.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2024 at 6:37am

Intriguing 

Ahhh easy one as i am always on the look out when things go on special so Toothpaste was €6.60 down to €4.25 the only thing which i missed it was mint flavor ( new to the market hence why on special ) so i decided to take them back . Star
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2024 at 8:07am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Intriguing 

Ahhh easy one as i am always on the look out when things go on special so Toothpaste was €6.60 down to €4.25 the only thing which i missed it was mint flavor ( new to the market hence why on special ) so i decided to take them back . Star
You normally go for the ham flavour or something?
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2024 at 9:12am

Intriguing 

LOL
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2024 at 9:20am
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

People whinging on their Facebook status Angry

My mate's girlfriend is up the duff and is always f**king at it.

Twats

Add people who use status updates for serious issues like how they broke up with their partner, fell out with a mate etc. Keep that sh*t to yourself and dont broadcast it on the web FFS Angry

Years ago, founf out on FB that my uncle in law was going for a massive operation. His daughter put it up!!! AngryAngry
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2024 at 9:29am
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

People whinging on their Facebook status Angry

My mate's girlfriend is up the duff and is always f**king at it.

Twats

Add people who use status updates for serious issues like how they broke up with their partner, fell out with a mate etc. Keep that sh*t to yourself and dont broadcast it on the web FFS Angry

Years ago, founf out on FB that my uncle in law was going for a massive operation. His daughter put it up!!! AngryAngry

Afraid this is now 'normal". Found out a childhood friend was killed in a car crash via twitter. f**ked up.
@AntrimMan85
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2024 at 9:30am
Never heard or used the expression uncle in law.  What’s that 😀
AKA pedantic kunt
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2024 at 9:39am

Intriguing 

razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 11:06am
Was arguing with a lad in England about James McClean wearing the poppy and I tried to explain to him why it's a hot button issue. It was like Ted trying to explain it to Dougal. He was getting abusive and condescending so I asked him to name one of the six counties. "Belfast". Then I asked him to name one of the paramilitary groups that aren't the IRA. "..." Then I got up a map without the country names and asked him where Ireland is on that. *Points to Belgium*
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979980981982983 992>
  Share Topic