You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 925926927928929 989>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2022 at 1:06pm
Suspending games every single time there's a medical incident in the crowd.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2022 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Phones lisrening in on your conversations for advertising. 
Was talking about a tv stand today and pitbulls after the kids attack.

Stary gettibg ads for tv stands and articles/video about pitbulls

Its a f**king joke how they are allowed do this

You're agreeing to it all in the terms and conditions you don't look twice at and are giving the apps permissions and access to your mic, camera, location, phone book etc.. when installing them. All your accounts on the device are sharing information.

I keep getting very specific ads related to what I've been doing at work where I never have my personal phone on me (left in my jacket in my locker every day). Figured out it was my Spotify Id logged onto on the work computer.

Its getting so invasive and theres no going back.

This reminds me of the lad on here who was giving out to
The mods that he was getting dodgy adds for mickey extensions 😀😀😀😀 not realising the ads were personalised 😀😀

The happened recently with C.Murphy giving out about getting Poppy Adverts 
It would damage this forums' reputation
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 11:39am
I'm genuinely not  trying to make a racist point here and only going by personal experience, but at a fair amount of times, why is there such a strong musky smell from people that appear to come from a certain part of the world?

Sometimes it's flat out BO and fookin stays in the lifts in work and a lot of other times, it's a very pungent musky smell that could be related to diet and could come out through the skin pores maybe? 

I've experienced this in at least three different work places and constantly on public transport if I'm sitting near or beside someone that appears to be from that region. I don't want to pinpoint and blame an exact nationality as it just may be a cultural thing in neighbouring countries of that region. BO is obviously natural and may not be considered as unhygienic in other societies as it does in the West? 

On the bus at the moment and the smell is cat. Dead

Edited by irishmufc - 04 Dec 2022 at 11:40am
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by <b>irishmufc</b> irishmufc wrote:

I'm genuinely not  trying to make a racist point here and only going by personal experience, but at a fair amount of times, why is there such a strong musky smell from people that appear to come from a certain part of the world?

Sometimes it's flat out BO and fookin stays in the lifts in work and a lot of other times, it's a very pungent musky smell that could be related to diet and could come out through the skin pores maybe? 

I've experienced this in at least three different work places and constantly on public transport if I'm sitting near or beside someone that appears to be from that region. I don't want to pinpoint and blame an exact nationality as it just may be a cultural thing in neighbouring countries of that region. BO is obviously natural and may not be considered as unhygienic in other societies as it does in the West? 

Mayo?
El Puto Amo
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

How is it racist to say people from Cavan smell bad? 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by <b>irishmufc</b> irishmufc wrote:

Mayo?

LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 6:49pm
The girl in that SuperValu ad with the reindeer.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 11:37am

I hate kants telling me what I should have done when the opportunity to take that option has passed.

“Where’s the best place to park?”

“Your best bet was back the way you just came from but it’s a one way system so you’ve missed it”

Well that’s facking great isn’t it. Any other pointless comments that you would like to add?

El Puto Amo
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 11:55am

I hate kants telling me what I should have done when the opportunity to take that option has passed.

“Your best bet was back the way you just came from but it’s a one way system so you’ve missed it”

Well that’s facking great isn’t it. Any other pointless comments that you would like to add?

Parking is sh*te this time of year. What you should have done is take the bus, luas, Dart, or trainThumbs Up
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 12:32pm

What you did wrong there was ask the wrong person.  You should have asked someone who could have helped you with key info. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 8:29am
Hip hop/rap "music".

Was in a pub on Sat night and they were playing this sh*te and the 20 somethings thought it was great.  Biggest load of sh*te ever.  No tune to it.  If there is a tune its nicked from another pop song and destroyed with that gibberish they talk over it.  Like somehing you would hear in Ali G's house.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 8:51am
I'm generalising here but modern music is utter garbage. No originality and every new songs that's out nowadays is a remix of something from the 90's/00's.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 8:54am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Hip hop/rap "music".

Was in a pub on Sat night and they were playing this sh*te and the 20 somethings thought it was great.  Biggest load of sh*te ever.  No tune to it.  If there is a tune its nicked from another pop song and destroyed with that gibberish they talk over it.  Like somehing you would hear in Ali G's house.
In the 60's the Guitar overtook piano as the dominant instrument in music. Last 10/15 years, computer generated sounds seems to have taken over from the guitar
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 1:05pm
This new hip hop stuff is utterly bizarre though. It's horrible, sounds so obnoxious if that's the right word. If you actually listen to the lyrics they are equally as awful 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 1:54pm
Its awful and dont get me started on all the shams thinking they're British gangster rappers

jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 2:43pm
Whats with the accents in the first one LOL. Looking hard with pitbulls and scramblers. G*bsh*tes!
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 2:45pm
Haha spot the old farts. 

I recently realised I was definitely getting old when I find myself falling around laughing at some lad with a mullet, short school trousers a pathetic pair of black shoes and a 90s flecky top. He looks like an LGBTQxyz knacker but thinks he is da bizzo. 
It would damage this forums' reputation
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 2:55pm
Pop music in being sh*te shocker.

Plenty of good new music out there , as always. 
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 925926927928929 989>
  Share Topic