You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 923924925926927 989>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by cliffrichard cliffrichard wrote:

Saint Tom is winding you all about dogs. He loves them really, and has told me he's taking at least one golden retriever puppy from me when my wan has her litter. 

He's a big fan of hair of the dog I'm told LOL
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 12:27pm
Can no longer use the guy who did my hair before COVID as that barbers closed down during COVID. Don't think I've gotten a good haircut since. Guy I go to now always manages to leave random swathes of hair longer than the rest. I'm convinced he's doing it deliberately. 

Awful cowlick I have after going to him. Angry

Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 2:01pm
Dog owners getting upset cause someone doesn't like dogs. Imagine that among millions of Irish. How is it even possible? 
It would damage this forums' reputation
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Dog owners getting upset cause someone doesn't like dogs. Imagine that among millions of Irish. How is it even possible? 
Not sure I saw anyone upset bro
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 3:09pm
Nice story BB  but it is often said in the dog  attack cases ‘it never hurt a fly before  ‘ or it was out of  the blue and just flipped by some unknown trigger , 

am not sure I would take the risk especially if those holding the lead say a women don’t have the physical strength to restrain it if it flips 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 4:00pm
Same could be said for human behavior, road traffic, air travel, playing sport and eating.

Awful things happen to people. Personally, I'm not gonna live life preparing for things that most likely won't happen. 
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Same could be said for human behavior, road traffic, air travel, playing sport and eating.

Awful things happen to people. Personally, I'm not gonna live life preparing for things that most likely won't happen. 

Do you not think it's bonkers to be comparing people with animals?
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 4:15pm
Not in the slightest , no.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 4:21pm

Thing is you rarely hear of a border collie or Labrador ‘doing a Staffordshire ‘ 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Do you not think it's bonkers to be comparing people with animals?

It is, you're much more likely to be attacked by a person. People and animal related accidents happen each year wether that's been thrown of a horse or bitten by dog. These things happen and some are more tragic than others.  I agree that certain breeds of dogs have a worse reputation than others and should not be available to own by any old flute. If you don't like dogs avoid places where you're likely to be around them but you can't expect people with dogs to avoid those who don't like dogs. If you own a dog that's prone to aggression, don't let it off a lead or be around anyone unattended. Or quite simply the dog should be put down if it can't be helped. 
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 4:43pm

Not in the slightest , no.
Herein lies the problem. 

Elsewhere i'm being told to change my behaviour or avoid certain places to avoid dogs. Really is crackers stuff.

Edited by Saint Tom - 01 Dec 2022 at 4:43pm
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 4:55pm
No more crackers than the waffle you have come out with about dog owners and people who own them missing something in their lives or whatever it was.

Just call it what it was, it was tragic what happened the wee lad wether you like dogs or not. You don't have to go on some wingnut rant about all dogs and their owners ffs.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

No more crackers than the waffle you have come out with about dog owners and people who own them missing something in their lives or whatever it was.

Just call it what it was, it was tragic what happened the wee lad wether you like dogs or not. You don't have to go on some wingnut rant about all dogs and their owners ffs.

Very sensitive!

The comment was in response to assertions that non dog lovers are the ones that are odd etc.

I think it's absolutely nuts that people are being told to avoid doing certain things so as not to inconvenience dogs. And that dogs are somehow comparable to humans. Mad stuff altogether 

It's all part of the entitlement that enables these incidents to happen. Don't inconvenience the dogs whatever you do!

Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 5:02pm

It's tragic, but completely avoidable. Let's all be passive and hope things change without doing anything
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 5:27pm
You would question that those that thing dogs and humans are in the same level
Why they don’t extend that to all animals. You either believe in a hierarchy of the species or you don’t.  By eating meat you are saying humans are more important than animals.  But sounds like some are putting an asterisks to say my dog is much more important than a cow or a chicken.  
AKA pedantic kunt
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 5:50pm

The Woke parade declaring their dislike of the World Cup being in Qatar

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

It's tragic, but completely avoidable. Let's all be passive and hope things change without doing anything

Yes, agree with that and its certainly avoidable. I'm not saying don't do anything about, just that banning an entire breed(s) of dog is not the way to do it in my opinion. I don't have the answers but I do believe that something should be done. 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 12:43am
John Grisham books having no curse words.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 923924925926927 989>
  Share Topic