You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 922923924925926 989>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

And I'm the total opposite. I find that people are missing something in their lives if they need the company of an animal for fulfilment. But each to their own I guess.

I find the majority of dog owners think their dogs are more important than the right of people who don't want to interact with dogs not to interact with dogs. Whatever about in the privacy of your home, people shouldn't have to interact with dogs in public if they don't want to.

And it goes without saying that dangerous breeds and stupid incapable owners is a matter of public safety at this point.

Jaysus LOL

Jaysis indeed

Are this child's injuries amusing lads?
The only relevance to the child is the last 2 sentences in your post. The rest is just whinging, tarring all dog owners and weird statements about fulfillment. 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 9:49pm
Just got an image sent to me by a well known poster. His identity has been hidden with the use of an actors face to ensure absolutely anonymity   

Edited by McG - 30 Nov 2022 at 9:49pm
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 9:50pm
LOLLOLgenius 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 9:51pm
No less weird than BSM suggesting that people who didn't like dogs have some issues.

But again, let's deflect from the danger certain dogs and owners pose.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people etc etc.

No one is suggesting that all dogs be banned, that would be ludicrous.
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 10:01pm

No less weird than BSM suggesting that people who didn't like dogs have some issues.

We have had some cracking conversations about dogs Tom 😀😀😀 along with Goughie.  

I was attacked by a dog in nutgrove when I was 7.  Probably one of BSMs crew 😀😀😀

On a serious note what happened in Wexford was a disgrace and my heart goes out to the little kid.  Whole life is changed forever because some scrote needed an attack dog to look hard.  

Edited by Baldrick - 30 Nov 2022 at 10:02pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 10:10pm

Didnt say they had isssues at all. I’m weary of them. That’s all. Hold nothing against them,I just don’t get it. 
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 10:14pm
We took in a stray staffy one night on way back from the boozer, she was sitting on our doorstep when we went out and still there when we got home.. beautiful thing with not an ounce of aggression, she just wanted to lick the face off ya so we let her stay in for the night (never had dogs and had no intention to at that point). After a weekend of feeding and walking her we brought her to the vet to try get her to a home and she told us that she is a Staffordshire Bull terrier - a restricted breed which , if not taken into a home, will be put down so we decided to keep her and over the first couple of weeks or so she got bigger around the belly..she was pregnant.

A few weeks later she had 5 pups in our bath tub. Staffies, having large jaws, are known to have difficulty giving birth and for us the 6th pup wouldn't come out so had to spin her (and the 5 pups in a box, they have to stay with the mother) up to the vet to get the poor pup removed. The vet scanned her, which showed another pup in the womb. It was a Friday evening and the vet told us if she doesn't have the pup within 24 hours to call them.

24 hours later, no pup. Ring the vet and get answering machine saying they are closed. ****s. We then had to arrange an emergency c section for the dog (that we only had at that point for 3/4 weeks) up in Blanchardstown 9 o clock on a Saturday evening. Pups back in box and up the road. Op went well and dog was fine, end up costing us €900.

After op we had to (or were told to) keep pups with mother for 8-10 weeks. Mad things they were. Only in our new house less than a year at the time ,  I came home from work one day to our new leather recliners munched ta f**k.. two lovely timber frames sitting there with foam and leather strewn everywhere. If ya didn't laugh you wouldn't stop crying.

After the few weeks we eventually gave the pups away to what looked to us like decent families, which was heartbreaking, and kept one to stay with the mam. We had some dodgy f**kers come by looking to take them, no doubt going to use them for fighting so we refused to let them go. 

In the end we had the pup for 10 years before she died - my wife was 6 months pregnant at the time . The mother lived for another 2 years with us and our young lad before she died. When our son came along , having a staffy,  we obviously discussed the issue of random dog attacks on children. For us, having known our dog for 10 years , the main thing was we fully trusted her so getting rid of her didn't even enter the conversation. She was great with him too. 

l hear you are a racist now, father ?
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 10:21pm

I don’t think there’s any deflection, if anything weird blanket statements like the one from yourself takes the thread off where it should be. 
As Baldrick says what happened in Wexford was a disgrace. 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

We took in a stray staffy one night on way back from the boozer, she was sitting on our doorstep when we went out and still there when we got home.. beautiful thing with not an ounce of aggression, she just wanted to lick the face off ya so we let her stay in for the night (never had dogs and had no intention to at that point). After a weekend of feeding and walking her we brought her to the vet to try get her to a home and she told us that she is a Staffordshire Bull terrier - a restricted breed which , if not taken into a home, will be put down so we decided to keep her and over the first couple of weeks or so she got bigger around the belly..she was pregnant.

A few weeks later she had 5 pups in our bath tub. Staffies, having large jaws, are known to have difficulty giving birth and for us the 6th pup wouldn't come out so had to spin her (and the 5 pups in a box, they have to stay with the mother) up to the vet to get the poor pup removed. The vet scanned her, which showed another pup in the womb. It was a Friday evening and the vet told us if she doesn't have the pup within 24 hours to call them.

24 hours later, no pup. Ring the vet and get answering machine saying they are closed. ****s. We then had to arrange an emergency c section for the dog (that we only had at that point for 3/4 weeks) up in Blanchardstown 9 o clock on a Saturday evening. Pups back in box and up the road. Op went well and dog was fine, end up costing us €900.

After op we had to (or were told to) keep pups with mother for 8-10 weeks. Mad things they were. Only in our new house less than a year at the time ,  I came home from work one day to our new leather recliners munched ta f**k.. two lovely timber frames sitting there with foam and leather strewn everywhere. If ya didn't laugh you wouldn't stop crying.

After the few weeks we eventually gave the pups away to what looked to us like decent families, which was heartbreaking, and kept one to stay with the mam. We had some dodgy f**kers come by looking to take them, no doubt going to use them for fighting so we refused to let them go. 

In the end we had the pup for 10 years before she died - my wife was 6 months pregnant at the time . The mother lived for another 2 years with us and our young lad before she died. When our son came along , having a staffy,  we obviously discussed the issue of random dog attacks on children. For us, having known our dog for 10 years , the main thing was we fully trusted her so getting rid of her didn't even enter the conversation. She was great with him too. 

Fair play to you both, not many would’ve done as much in similar circumstances 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 10:31pm
fair focks BabbsClap
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 11:08pm
How did your wife feel about you bringing back bar staff?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 11:40pm
People posting on social media a review of what they’ve listened to on Spotify this year 
No one cares 
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

People posting on social media a review of what they’ve listened to on Spotify this year 
No one cares 
Yep totally agree what’s the point like. On the dog issue much prefer cats myself hard to beat a little Tabby cat apart from the unwanted presents.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

No one cares 
Yep totally agree what’s the point like. On the dog issue much prefer cats myself hard to beat a little Tabby cat apart from the unwanted presents.
How can anyone prefer cats over dogs???? Confused
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 11:13am
Saint Tom is winding you all about dogs. He loves them really, and has told me he's taking at least one golden retriever puppy from me when my wan has her litter. 

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 11:50am
Cats and dogs are both class Clap 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 11:58am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Cats and dogs are both class Clap 

Clap
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Great read Clap
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 922923924925926 989>
  Share Topic