You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 921922923924925 988>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 7:30pm
Must say I’m always weary of people that don’t like dogs. Not sure why. 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 7:59pm
Dogs ClapClap
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 8:00pm
And I'm the total opposite. I find that people are missing something in their lives if they need the company of an animal for fulfilment. But each to their own I guess.

I find the majority of dog owners think their dogs are more important than the right of people who don't want to interact with dogs not to interact with dogs. Whatever about in the privacy of your home, people shouldn't have to interact with dogs in public if they don't want to.

And it goes without saying that dangerous breeds and stupid incapable owners is a matter of public safety at this point.

My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 8:04pm
With that reasoning, the whole of Tallaght should have been locked up the time that lad wiped his family out a few months back. 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Dogs ClapClap
Agree. So much sounder than people. Top ladsClap 
Have 3,would love another few...
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Dogs ClapClap

Roy? Roy, is that you?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Dogs ClapClap
Have 2 and the missus and young lad were up in dogs trust on Sunday, was fully convinced there’d be a pup brought home. LOL
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

And I'm the total opposite. I find that people are missing something in their lives if they need the company of an animal for fulfilment. But each to their own I guess.

I find the majority of dog owners think their dogs are more important than the right of people who don't want to interact with dogs not to interact with dogs. Whatever about in the privacy of your home, people shouldn't have to interact with dogs in public if they don't want to.

And it goes without saying that dangerous breeds and stupid incapable owners is a matter of public safety at this point.

Jaysus LOL

Edited by 9fingers - 30 Nov 2022 at 8:42pm
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Jaysus LOL

Jaysis indeed

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Jaysus LOL

Jaysis indeed

Are this child's injuries amusing lads?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 9:12pm
Ah it's awful Tom. Can only imagine what the poor lad and his family are going through.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 9:23pm
Happens all too often and something needs to be done
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 9:26pm

The scum bags who own these dogs ought to be put on trial 

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 9:26pm

Ah it's awful Tom. Can only imagine what the poor lad and his family are going through.

His brother was on The Tonight Show last night and spoke well.  Awful thing to happen to a kid and hope the dog's owner does time in jail.  I can only imagine he is an absolute scumbag.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 9:35pm

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Jaysus LOL

Jaysis indeed

Are this child's injuries amusing lads?

Dont be ridiculous Tom, of course not. 

My reaction was more to your opening and middle paragraph. Comes across as miserable tbh. Majority of dog owners go about dog owning the right way. The same way the majority of drivers on the road do. But there are always arseholes with attack dog breeds, out of control dogs and boy racing ****s that let the side down. 

Do you go around the park cursing dogs under your breath because honestly, that's how it reads. 
AS YOU WERE McGx

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 9:38pm

Happened to a lad i know little fella. He was unpacking his bag in his room and his cousins dog came in and tore the face off him. Lost his upper lip. PTSD, won't go to school and is afraid of every creature. Again, the work of a pitbull or a bully as you see them advertised for sale on social media.

Absolute desperate for the family and kid.  
AS YOU WERE McGx

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 9:38pm
Fully agree G man
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 9:39pm

I find that people are missing something in their lives if they need the company of an animal for fulfilment.

I do enjoy some of the mad stuff you stumble across on this forum from time to time. This is a real gem.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 921922923924925 988>
  Share Topic