You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 920921922923924 988>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

Individuals who don't believe in an outright ban on certain dangerous dogs

Can not get my head around this. I am categorically not a dog lover but how anyone can object to bans on attack dogs is beyond me. 90% of urban homes are not suitable for large dogs and the biggest issue here is people who mask behind being animal lovers when they can't control or provide suitable accommodation for these animals.
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 2:06pm
Saw the pics online of that poor child, scarred for life Dead The dog attacked another child a few day’s previous but the kids jacket saved him. I think the dog owner was arrested this morning 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 2:29pm
f**king hate when you see people in the park with those types of dogs and especially no muzzle.

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 2:36pm
I saw 5 people in 1 day bring their dogs to the park to sh*t all over it.

1 guys brings his dog to the park every single day to sh*t all over it.

Edited by horsebox - 30 Nov 2022 at 2:43pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

f**king hate when you see people in the park with those types of dogs and especially no muzzle.

If you say anything to them you are told where to go or just get hassle.
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 2:43pm
I was bit on the head by a Labrador as a child when I bent down to give it a hug. Didn't do any noticeable damage. Hair grew back, and even if I shaved it, I'm guessing there probably wouldn't be a scar there. But it was terrifying at the time. Can't imagine the living hell of having one of those pitbulls trying to slowly and methodically maul you. You can see the terror in the poor lad's eyes in the pics the family released, god love him. With the generosity of people contributing to the GoFundMe and medical advancements, hopefully any lasting damage can be mitigated.

Almost shat myself when one of these dogs walked towards me on a narrow trail through the park, without a lead. 
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 2:54pm

It's a certain type of person that you usually see with these breeds. Thats makes it harder again to figure out if it's in the breed at birth or 100% down to the up brining.

If you want a dog to look hard or intimidate people just get a jack russell, nothing they can't do.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

It's a certain type of person that you usually see with these breeds. Thats makes it harder again to figure out if it's in the breed at birth or 100% down to the up brining.

If you want a dog to look hard or intimidate people just get a jack russell, nothing they can't do.

Definitely a certain type of character alright.

Regarding Jack Russell, was in temple street last week and there was a young girl in the bed beside ours and she had been bit in the face by the Jack Russell and needed an operation  / potentially scarred. Obviously that is not that common but in general, you just have to be careful with dogs especially around young kids.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Can not get my head around this. I am categorically not a dog lover but how anyone can object to bans on attack dogs is beyond me. 90% of urban homes are not suitable for large dogs and the biggest issue here is people who mask behind being animal lovers when they can't control or provide suitable accommodation for these animals.
Size of your house doesn’t come into play re the size of your dog. 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Agreed you already have all these apologist quickly to defend the breed there's no reasoning with some if 1million children where attacked like yesterday you still wouldn't convince them. Similiar to the Anti control gun activists in US an absoulute ban is the only way to stop acts like the other day you wouldn't keep an alligator in your backgarden.
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Certain dogs would be more prone to attack but I'd always blame it on the owner and if they haven't trained the dog properly or mistreat it themselves.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 5:36pm

Condoms 

The smell. 
The feel.

Horrible things
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 5:50pm
Nice one shagger
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by B6 6HE B6 6HE wrote:

Condoms 

The smell. 
The feel.

Horrible things

Kids are worse

Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 6:14pm

Condoms 

The smell. 
The feel.

Horrible things

I kind of like the smell.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 6:36pm
Re the dogs, one incident of a mauled child is too many. I don't care if it's the owner or if it's the breed, it shouldn't be either. The fact we are taking about this means it's too late for one child.

I f**king hate dogs, but I understand people do like them.

However, your animal is not enjoyed by everyone. I don't want to be in your house with your dog, I don't want your dog sniffing at my leg, I don't want your dog in a pub while I'm having a pint. And I certainly don't want your dog maiming children.

This is all part of the same entitled asshole behaviour that leads people to think they are entitled to keep these things as pets.half of whom cant look after themselves never mind an animal that belongs on a battlefield.
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 7:21pm

Condoms 

The smell. 
The feel.

Horrible things

Tell him to get the snip.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 7:26pm
The stupid way squads get their photo taken now with the front row bent over. Looks absolutely ridiculous 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 920921922923924 988>
  Share Topic