You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 906907908909910 991>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2022 at 10:01am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Why would you want to be getting anything done? You're clearly I'll so should not be working be it from home or not. Of course I'm assuming you mean work, but still. 

We have a baby on the way any day now so I am about as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle. 

Without even looking it up, the Honda Goldwing probably has an ashtray to go with it's aircon so the Japanese wouldn't write you off as useless just yet. 
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2022 at 10:03am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

LOLonce my telly is turned on the remote is never touched. We’d be using the VM remote. And there’s someone in my gaff all day long so telly is always on the go! Once I sit down at 4pm it’s sure to go offBig smile

Ye need to get out more chief. Parenting, eh LOL
or press a button 
Confused

What's going on here....

Please tell me that BSM knows you've to press a button on the main tv remote to keep it from going off? Say it aint so BSM......
He just gets the butler to do it for him. Sure ya couldn’t be interrupting your 4pm coffee at home 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2022 at 11:17am

LOLonce my telly is turned on the remote is never touched. We’d be using the VM remote. And there’s someone in my gaff all day long so telly is always on the go! Once I sit down at 4pm it’s sure to go offBig smile

or press a button 
Confused

What's going on here....

Please tell me that BSM knows you've to press a button on the main tv remote to keep it from going off? Say it aint so BSM......

Everyday is a school day for BSM LOL
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2022 at 12:50pm

or press a button 
Confused

What's going on here....

Yes son. But I can never find it,that is most of the problem,not the actually pressing of the focking button !
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2022 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

or press a button 
Confused

What's going on here....

He just gets the butler to do it for him. Sure ya couldn’t be interrupting your 4pm coffee at home 
it’s normally a roar of “where’s the focking zapper”!
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2022 at 7:55pm
People who queue up in single file  at a bar 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2022 at 9:46pm
I have to stoop at the ATM I use when the bank is closed because the shrubbery is out of control and at my eye level (I'm 6'3). Also liable to get spiders on you. You'd think they'd do something about it or someone would complain.

I've also noticed a growing trend when driving in the sticks where when a cyclist is approaching you from the opposite direction the car/van behind them will dangerously overtake on to your side of the road instead of waiting a couple of seconds for you to pass and do it safely. I have the right of way like. It's incredibly childish and dangerous.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2022 at 2:09am
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Why would you want to be getting anything done? You're clearly I'll so should not be working be it from home or not. Of course I'm assuming you mean work, but still. 

We have a baby on the way any day now so I am about as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle. 

Without even looking it up, the Honda Goldwing probably has an ashtray to go with it's aircon so the Japanese wouldn't write you off as useless just yet. 

LOLLOLLOLLOL
AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2022 at 2:10am

or press a button 
Confused

What's going on here....

The best invention is pressing the sky box and the remote starts beeping so you can find it easily.
AKA pedantic kunt
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2022 at 7:03am

or press a button 
Confused

What's going on here....

The best invention is pressing the sky box and the remote starts beeping so you can find it easily.
don’t have SkyCry
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2022 at 7:08pm
Annoying on audiobooks that very often the author of an autobiography doesn't do the narration themselves.  

For example, not really the same listening to someone else reading out Roy Keane's book or Tyson Fury's book. You want the real man. 
A few days of work in it alright but find it lazy that they won't just narrate it themselves. Turns me off if not narrated by the author. 

Edited by t_rAndy - 26 Aug 2022 at 7:09pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2022 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Annoying on audiobooks that very often the author of an autobiography doesn't do the narration themselves.  

For example, not really the same listening to someone else reading out Roy Keane's book or Tyson Fury's book. You want the real man. 
A few days of work in it alright but find it lazy that they won't just narrate it themselves. Turns me off if not narrated by the author. 

I'd be cracking up so much reading Keane narrating his own book that it would probably take me a year to finish it.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2022 at 8:38pm
American couples calling each other 'babe' constantly.

American guy pranks his girlfriend by calling her by her first name and she throws a whopper strop.

I really should stop watching this tripe.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2022 at 8:45pm

or press a button 
Confused

What's going on here....

its not a focking zapper, its a moken troll.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2022 at 8:48pm
The Americanisation of the Irish accent among women.

My car has no CD player so I have to listen to the radio. I have two choices. I can listen to the utter dross that is modern music where every male/female artist sounds exactly the same; the endless fookin' sensitive caterwauling that every male artist replicates in the Ed Sheeran style or the breathless, guttural caterwauling that every female artist does be at. Or the alternative, which is listening to Irish DJs or Irish women on Joe Duffy pronouncing daughter like "dodder", later like "lader", etc.

Does my nut in.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2022 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

My car has no CD player so I have to listen to the radio. I have two choices. I can listen to the utter dross that is modern music where every male/female artist sounds exactly the same; the endless fookin' sensitive caterwauling that every male artist replicates in the Ed Sheeran style or the breathless, guttural caterwauling that every female artist does be at. Or the alternative, which is listening to Irish DJs or Irish women on Joe Duffy pronouncing daughter like "dodder", later like "lader", etc.

Does my nut in.

Do yourself a favour and get a Bluetooth transmitter for your phone, it'll be the best tenner you'll spend. Irish radio is f**king woeful. Theres not one station that doesnt use a preset playlist and they all have pratty overpaid presenters that do your nut in.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2022 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Does my nut in.

Do yourself a favour and get a Bluetooth transmitter for your phone, it'll be the best tenner you'll spend. Irish radio is f**king woeful. Theres not one station that doesnt use a preset playlist and they all have pratty overpaid presenters that do your nut in.

Not a tech head in the slightest bit I'll look into that. Cheers!
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2022 at 2:26am

or press a button 
Confused

What's going on here....

its not a focking zapper, its a moken troll.

My da used to call it the feeler
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 906907908909910 991>
  Share Topic