You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 875876877878879 992>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2022 at 9:27am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

John McGuire

They should do a follow up to "I'm an adult, get me out of here" and see how many of them got through the recession after him telling them there is no bubble.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2022 at 10:04am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

people constantly going on about what Netflix show their watching......nobody gives a f**k.

I actually find it useful to have a chat about “what you watching at the moment” and also happy to receive the question and provide tips. 
There is normally 2 hours or so to kill every evening so it’s always good to have some sort of show you can use to pass the time. It’s kinda like the digital/modern age replacement of the people who have always invested in the soaps and chatting with their friends about them.

While I sometimes subsribe to Netflix I dont really warm to it.  I prefer regular tv and the impulsivity of flicking through the channels and stumbling upon something I find interesting to watch.  I find I enjoy films more when I come across them by accident on tv and get absorbed in them.

Sitting in and binging on a  series of episodes is not my idea of fun. 

Only fools are horses from 1983 LOL

LOLLOL
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2022 at 10:15am
LOL
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2022 at 7:12pm
The length of time it can take to change gas/electric suppliers. Changes earlier today as my contract was up, submitted the meter reading only to be advised it may take up to 4 weeks. Surely in this day and age these things can be done much quicker. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2022 at 7:51pm
When you update the firmware on your phone and it makes it worse.

Updated the latest android version and my youtube is crashing, my adaptive screen brightness isnt working properly and my battery is worse.  Also Whatsapp now has anew nnoying fooking emojs in my face when I want to use a simple one.

Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2022 at 8:36pm

When you update the firmware on your phone and it makes it worse.

Updated the latest android version and my youtube is crashing, my adaptive screen brightness isnt working properly and my battery is worse.  Also Whatsapp now has anew nnoying fooking emojs in my face when I want to use a simple one.

Yeah updates can f**king do one. Never for the better.

Dont even start me on Windows 11.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 5:39pm
The fat should be removed from the bacon before it's put into breakfast rolls and burgers. Texture and taste is disgusting. 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 4:21am
Agree. But when cooking rashers at home, I'll crisp the fat up.

Edited by The Huntacha - 17 Feb 2022 at 4:21am
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 8:40am
I cook them and then leave them in kitchen towel to take/soak the grease away.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 9:25am
If you’re eating breakfast rolls, a bit of fat on the bacon should be the least of your worries.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 11:00am
Thought breakfast rolls were a relic of the Celtic Tiger?

theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 11:38am
Has the chicken fillet roll replaced the breakfast roll as Irelands favourite?
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Has the chicken fillet roll replaced the breakfast roll as Irelands favourite?
Yeah definitely. The Breakfast Roll is far less popualr than chicken Rolls in most delis nowadays
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 12:19pm
Supermacs do a nice one. In saying that, I've only had it three or four times in my life, but the fat completely ruins the presentation and it's a mess trying to work around it.

Do love a spicy chicken roll the odd time. Get that more often as it has the illusion of being healthier and you don't have to worry about removing the fat from it.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 1:05pm
Do deli counters exist in any other country?   Never seen it on my travels where some punter goes intoa  shop and asks for a roll with whatever he wants in it.

Uno Breakfast Roll Por Favor

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 1:08pm

Do deli counters exist in any other country?   Never seen it on my travels where some punter goes intoa  shop and asks for a roll with whatever he wants in it.

UK yes but i dont think i've ever seen one as we know elsewhere.

Same for chippers. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 1:41pm
Spicy chicken fillet all the way but I tend to go for a wrap vs. Baguette as I was told about 15 years ago by some colleague into her health and fitness that it was more healthy to eat a wrap. 
Not sure how true or false that was. Calories seem to be similar

Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 1:53pm

The US. New York had a sh*t tonne of class deli's of varying styles and takes inc traditional Irish/UK types that are popular with the ex pats though they are hard to find but many did an "Irish breakfast sandwich" which is the same thing.

Had one of the nicest rolls I've ever had on me J1 there back in the day with US style crispy streaky bacon instead of chewy fatty rashers and what were more like German sausage instead of the cheap grizzly sh*t you get a counters here.

I actually lived off rolls and sambos that summer LOL

Edited by Bandwagon - 17 Feb 2022 at 1:54pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 875876877878879 992>
  Share Topic