You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 873874875876877 988>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2022 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

And why should this be worthy of respect/praise?

Because historically, football fans haven’t always covered themselves in glory when it has come to setting aside their culture war when matters that transcend football occur.

Like praising a released rapist for keeping his hands off other women after he comes out of prison
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2022 at 1:38pm
TJ, I don’t think that’s a fair comparison.

The sad reality is that in the past some football fans have had little difficulty going to the lowest common denominator if it meant throwing insult at a rival.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2022 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by foggy.nelson foggy.nelson wrote:

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Praising football fans for not acting like complete scum.

For example:
Today at Millwall they put up a pic on the big screen of a very young girl who died of Leukaemia.  Now this girl was wearing a West Ham jersey.

And the comments on social media:

''Respect to Millwall'' etc..

As if this break from normality (shouting vile sick abuse) was some great moral gesture that deserves some sort of praise.

You might as well praise them for not raping any women on the way home or smashing someones skull in.
The "respect to Milwall" is to whoever at the club decided to put up her picture. It's not "respect to Milwall fans for not acting like compelte scum"

I agree with everything here, but why did they put up a picture of a girl in a west ham jersey? People die all the time, were they trying to get a response?
Her name was Isla, family big West Ham fans, when she was diagnosed with Cancer West Ham paid for all her treatments, looked like she got the all clear but then it came back more aggressively last Autumn and she was told she only had months to live. In the past few months she's been given the royal treatment at West Ham, she was included in the match day squad for the Southampton match over Christmas, sat on the bench for the day, and was given the number 12 squad number this season. Strong club connection.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2022 at 1:48pm

For example:
Today at Millwall they put up a pic on the big screen of a very young girl who died of Leukaemia.  Now this girl was wearing a West Ham jersey.

As if this break from normality (shouting vile sick abuse) was some great moral gesture that deserves some sort of praise.

You might as well praise them for not raping any women on the way home or smashing someones skull in.
The "respect to Milwall" is to whoever at the club decided to put up her picture. It's not "respect to Milwall fans for not acting like compelte scum"

Why should putting RIP someone be given respect? You're right. Should have responded with a "f**k off Snowflakes" and bring some more anger to the world
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2022 at 2:36pm

For example:

Why should putting RIP someone be given respect? You're right. Should have responded with a "f**k off Snowflakes" and bring some more anger to the world

Confused

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2022 at 2:42pm

For example:

I agree with everything here, but why did they put up a picture of a girl in a west ham jersey? People die all the time, were they trying to get a response?
Her name was Isla, family big West Ham fans, when she was diagnosed with Cancer West Ham paid for all her treatments, looked like she got the all clear but then it came back more aggressively last Autumn and she was told she only had months to live. In the past few months she's been given the royal treatment at West Ham, she was included in the match day squad for the Southampton match over Christmas, sat on the bench for the day, and was given the number 12 squad number this season. Strong club connection.

What f**king difference who she or her family supported?  She was a child who tragically died.  Acting like the human being when her face comes on a  giant screen should be the basic way to act in such circumstances and shouldnt be praised for such behaviour just like I wouldnt praise you for not smashing some lads head in last Sat night.

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2022 at 3:19pm

For example:

What f**king difference who she or her family supported?  She was a child who tragically died.  Acting like the human being when her face comes on a  giant screen should be the basic way to act in such circumstances and shouldnt be praised for such behaviour just like I wouldnt praise you for not smashing some lads head in last Sat night.
Is it your time of the month TJ? I was answering Foggy's question
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2022 at 3:23pm

For example:

Is it your time of the month TJ? I was answering Foggy's question

Aunt Tore Andre Flo is always visiting Trap. He's always complaining about something.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2022 at 3:26pm
When you have heard a great song/banging tune and it's partially in your head but you cant figure it out completely to be able to find out the name of it or who was the artist. 
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2022 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

When you have heard a great song/banging tune and it's partially in your head but you cant figure it out completely to be able to find out the name of it or who was the artist. 

Hum it out there and ill give it a guess

Edited by drog addict - 31 Jan 2022 at 3:53pm
Chips don't bounce
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2022 at 4:11pm
Sorry Shedite

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2022 at 5:00pm
That song in the Lotto ad makes me want to smash the telly.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2022 at 11:47pm

For example:

But why show her up on the screen of a Millwall match
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2022 at 8:57am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

ELO Mister Blue Sky?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2022 at 9:50am

Easier to mute the remote......
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2022 at 10:59am
Shows that have comedians and one of their parents going on a trip, seems to be a lot of them these days for some reason and they look like they're about as funny as cancer.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2022 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

ELO Mister Blue Sky?

Yes.

It just irritates me.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2022 at 7:30pm
When you are in a jacks in a pub and they hanve those big plastic jacks roll covers on the wall and while there is plenty of roll there its not dangling down easy to grab. So you put your hand up and spin the jacks roll around clockwise and nothing drops down.  So then you go anti clockwise and still nothing comes down.  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 873874875876877 988>
  Share Topic