You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 845846847848849 989>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 10:35pm
Mechanics from Leitrim who are always on the skill cranes in arcades.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 11:35pm
Every time I go to the shop, someone in front of me spends ages buying scratch cards. They always end up winning on one of them and spend the money on more cards.
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 8:54am
Magicians from Tallaght who are always talking about their kids having chicken pox.

Edited by Badgersboys9 - 21 Aug 2021 at 8:54am
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 11:20am
****s that dont or wont recycle/compost properly. Yes the last few slices of the loaf of bread are for the brown bin but the plastic packaging is not you dumb f**k. Just put the slices in the brown and the plastic in the normal waste bin. 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 11:29am
Finger Plasters.  Nightmare to put on when you have cut your finger.  Why do they make them tricky to open up esp when you have cut your finger.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 11:31am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

****s that dont or wont recycle/compost properly. Yes the last few slices of the loaf of bread are for the brown bin but the plastic packaging is not you dumb f**k. Just put the slices in the brown and the plastic in the normal waste bin. 

I have heard people tell me that if they get food on them they can’t go into recycling bin, I.e. pizza boxes etc.  not sure how much truth in it. Load of nonsense imo. 
AKA pedantic kunt
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 11:40am
Yeah pizza boxes are not recyclable because it's contaminated. Can destroy a whole batch of recycling apparently.

They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 11:52am

just lob it all inClap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

just lob it all inClap
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I have heard people tell me that if they get food on them they can’t go into recycling bin, I.e. pizza boxes etc.  not sure how much truth in it. Load of nonsense imo. 
food soiled pizza box or the part that is goes in the brown bin. The unsoiled part into the green.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 12:14pm
Recycling Clap
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 12:14pm
****s that put glass beer/ wine bottles in the black bin
AS YOU WERE McGx

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 1:19pm
The above Clap

Be careful now, this is always the type of conversation that will have some smug twerp tell us all how individuals actions on recycling are irrelevant and its all about 'the corporations'.

Edited by Het-field - 21 Aug 2021 at 1:20pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Black bin is fair game for anything 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 2:24pm

Nah f**k that man and f**k you BSM if you're throwing your heino in there. Get yer swiss down to the recycle bank ffs. 

You listened to me about the manscaping, tune in for this one and you'll be playing a better part in the sustainability of the planet Thumbs Up
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 2:43pm

Nah f**k that man and f**k you BSM if you're throwing your heino in there. Get yer swiss down to the recycle bank ffs. 

You listened to me about the manscaping, tune in for this one and you'll be playing a better part in the sustainability of the planet Thumbs Up
and saving a few quid too. Use the brown and green bin properly and the black goes out less so less bin charges.

My black bin weight lifts are down 75% on a couple of years back and only pit it out once a month or less 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 2:51pm

Big smileah only buzzin,I’m captain recycler. But I do put pizza boxes in greener.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Yeah pizza boxes are not recyclable because it's contaminated. Can destroy a whole batch of recycling apparently.

The radio presenter on Nova Fm talked about that topic recently and said it was nonsense. I'd be inclined to believe him, as it's more likely the recycling company staff have to clean it off before it's processed. The recyclable material is cleaned loads of times before it begins the process of been recycled. 

It would damage this forums' reputation
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 845846847848849 989>
  Share Topic