You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 843844845846847 992>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Now hard to say this upsets me , but did see a young couple hitch hiking at lunch time out of Galway .
 Now i would be one of the first to pick people up but in covid times really what are they doing , i think they are in for a long wait .

Moronic behaviour even before Covid in fairness.

Is there anyone who has ever hitchhiked and not been murdered?
Arthur Dent
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 3:15pm
Flys. Little sh*ts are out in force.
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Flys. Little sh*ts are out in force.

The ones on Wranglers always get stuck.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 3:24pm

Now hard to say this upsets me , but did see a young couple hitch hiking at lunch time out of Galway .
 Now i would be one of the first to pick people up but in covid times really what are they doing , i think they are in for a long wait .

My uncle said he used to do with the local neighbour in the 60s, but he's an awful lying bastard at the best of times.
It would damage this forums' reputation
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 3:38pm

😀😀😀 great way of getting around back in the day.  Used to do it all the time back in the 90s. Some headbangers would pick you up but mostly good craic. Never any major issues as far as I can remember.  Still see a few people doing it now but I doubt they are too successful.  
AKA pedantic kunt
foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

Landed down to the local for a midweek jar and was looking forward to the West Brom-Sheffield United match with a Guinness, given the Irish interest. 

No EPL games on tonight so thought they'd more than likely show the game until some coont that's after asking for some bog hockey underage final that's on TG4. Censored
Ah come off it. I'd be highly pissed off if they turned on that instead of an All Ireland final.

This isn't Hogan Stand. Wink

I'd rather watch the most popular sport in the world especially when the match has some bearing on how our players might perform in a couple of weeks. 

Expecting a pub to show the second tier of English football over a hurling game is West Brit territory I'm afraid.

While it is the most popular sport in the world would you expect some english tavern to be showing the rovers match tonight over some english cricket game
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

My uncle said he used to do with the local neighbour in the 60s, but he's an awful lying bastard at the best of times.

Murder hitchhikers?
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Murder hitchhikers?

I thought the same after reading it! LOL
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by foggy.nelson foggy.nelson wrote:

Landed down to the local for a midweek jar and was looking forward to the West Brom-Sheffield United match with a Guinness, given the Irish interest. 

No EPL games on tonight so thought they'd more than likely show the game until some coont that's after asking for some bog hockey underage final that's on TG4. Censored
Ah come off it. I'd be highly pissed off if they turned on that instead of an All Ireland final.

I'd rather watch the most popular sport in the world especially when the match has some bearing on how our players might perform in a couple of weeks. 

Expecting a pub to show the second tier of English football over a hurling game is West Brit territory I'm afraid.

While it is the most popular sport in the world would you expect some english tavern to be showing the rovers match tonight over some english cricket game

Fook off LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Bought a bag of Colleen Assortments sweets today only to discover my favourites "Emeralds" now have a fudge centre and not the classic hazelnut toffee....Angry
Seriously that should be a hanging offence !!!
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 4:26pm
Fudge is really nice in fairness.

Found Emerald sweets very sickening if you eat more than one or two of them.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 4:27pm

Fook off LOL

He’s right! 
foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Fook off LOL

He’s right! 

I know i'm rightLOL  it's shocking really
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 4:51pm

Fook off LOL

He’s right! 

Says the poster who can't stop watching the EPL and commentating on it on here. LOL

I'm sure you'd be delighted to watch an U-20 hurling match in the local if they turned off a United- Liverpool match that was on at the same time. 

So we're all West Brits because most of the Irish supporters on here would have far more interest in a second division English football game (two club sides with several Irish players) than an underage hurling match? 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 4:56pm
I think the correct term here would be whest Brit
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 5:09pm

Fook off LOL

He’s right! 

Says the poster who can't stop watching the EPL and commentating on it on here. LOL

I'm sure you'd be delighted to watch an U-20 hurling match in the local if they turned off a United- Liverpool match that was on at the same time. 

So we're all West Brits because most of the Irish supporters on here would have far more interest in a second division English football game (two club sides with several Irish players) than an underage hurling match? 

Don’t be getting upset, I find it laughable a lad goes into the bar and is annoyed at the thought of Irish folk watching an Irish sport over some English Championship game.  
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 5:13pm
I see Liam Scales has a thigh tattoo. LOL

They're alright looking on women. "Rugged" looking ginger men like Liam Scales and Liam Boyce should not be getting them.

Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2021 at 5:16pm
Before having kids I wouldn't have dreamed of watching WBA v Sheff United in a pub. Now the thought of that sounds like heaven. Even an u12 hurling match on tv with a pint would bring me unbelievable joy.

Sad times.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 843844845846847 992>
  Share Topic