You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

things that annoy the fook out of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 814815816817818 988>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Irish peoples obsession with the Royal Family Confused (not the tv show).  Everybody in work talking about the Oprah interview, all over the radio with morning with radio shows obsessed with the interview and even radio DJ's tweeting that Irish people should be watching the interview.

Why would it annoy you.  Is it any different to lads supporting premier league teams.  In the case of the royal family as least we don’t have our own one that they are ignoring.  

Harmless drivel for people to watch and switch off from their daily drudge during lockdown.  

800k watched it on network 2 the other night.  They got it for 10k too.  What a steal.  
What nonsense LOL

Says the Spurs supporter LOL

Wouldn’t go as far as calling myself a supporter.  A passing interest or a soft spot because of Chris Hughton.  I don’t support the club in any form. 

However if you read the post, I am saying how is it different having an interest in one form of entertainment based in another country over an another.  Both are ways for people to switch off from their daily lives and have light relief.  What harm are they doing jamo.  

Garbage Baldie ................ As the text you sent me when Spurs were beatoing Burnley " Ireland Bohs and Spurs in that order "  And i was dead right to call you plastic .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Is Andrew still out? 
Yeah he pulled something Wink
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Irish peoples obsession with the Royal Family Confused (not the tv show).  Everybody in work talking about the Oprah interview, all over the radio with morning with radio shows obsessed with the interview and even radio DJ's tweeting that Irish people should be watching the interview.

Why would it annoy you.  Is it any different to lads supporting premier league teams.  In the case of the royal family as least we don’t have our own one that they are ignoring.  

Harmless drivel for people to watch and switch off from their daily drudge during lockdown.  

800k watched it on network 2 the other night.  They got it for 10k too.  What a steal.  
What nonsense LOL

Wouldn’t go as far as calling myself a supporter.  A passing interest or a soft spot because of Chris Hughton.  I don’t support the club in any form. 

However if you read the post, I am saying how is it different having an interest in one form of entertainment based in another country over an another.  Both are ways for people to switch off from their daily lives and have light relief.  What harm are they doing jamo.  

Garbage Baldie ................ As the text you sent me when Spurs were beatoing Burnley " Ireland Bohs and Spurs in that order "  And i was dead right to call you plastic .

😀😀😀.   Yeah I support Ireland and follow Bohs and have a soft spot for Spurs.  I don’t pretend to be something I am not.  Support to me has to mean something.  I don’t in anyway support the club or company that is Tottenham Hotspur. I watch some of their games on Tv and hope that they win more than the lose.  But I was hoping Rovers would beat them a few years ago in the Europa league.  That’s not much of a supporter is it.  A no brainer for me that I would hope and Irish team would beat an English team.  I have no family or physical connection with North London.  I liked Hughton and Galvan as players and Hoddle and Ardiles, but I wouldn’t go as far as I support them.  

However I do enjoy any team that beats Burnley so they will be relegated someday soon 😀
AKA pedantic kunt
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 1:33pm

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

What nonsense LOL

😀😀😀.   Yeah I support Ireland and follow Bohs and have a soft spot for Spurs.  I don’t pretend to be something I am not.  Support to me has to mean something.  I don’t in anyway support the club or company that is Tottenham Hotspur. I watch some of their games on Tv and hope that they win more than the lose.  But I was hoping Rovers would beat them a few years ago in the Europa league.  That’s not much of a supporter is it.  A no brainer for me that I would hope and Irish team would beat an English team.  I have no family or physical connection with North London.  I liked Hughton and Galvan as players and Hoddle and Ardiles, but I wouldn’t go as far as I support them.  

However I do enjoy any team that beats Burnley so they will be relegated someday soon 😀
Plastic Baldie .............
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 8:26pm
'Speaking your truth'  is incredibly annoying.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 11:04pm
The way Irish people say Chicargo instead of Chicago.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Must be just you free staters, I don’t know anyone who pronounces it “Chicargo”. 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Must be just you free staters, I don’t know anyone who pronounces it “Chicargo”. 

Guilty 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 11:13pm

Almost always been someone from Ulster have heard saying it
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Guilty 

You Newry folk are a strange bunch! 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Those Cavan folk, up to no good again 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Really? LOL

I’m going have to do a survey tomorrow, never once heard it.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 9:52am

Do better.

"I'm sorry that the public discovered my history of destroying entire villages of innocent women and children purely for my own entertainment. I promise to do better" 

El Puto Amo
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 10:12am
Covid 19
AKA pedantic kunt
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 12:43pm

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Guilty 

You Newry folk are a strange bunch! 

not from newry
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2021 at 9:00pm
That Irish lotto add, and yer man “well it wuz 7 million” 
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Americanisms View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Americanisms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

That Irish lotto add, and yer man “well it wuz 7 million” 

Don't mind it, apart from yer man snapping his togs at the end Dead
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 4:11pm
Home of the Year and that pedal and cranker with his geansai over his shoulders waxing lyrical about colour schemes and interior designs.

Having said that, i did find myself taking an eyeful of the tupenny's on the blonde on the show Party
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 814815816817818 988>
  Share Topic